Any interest in a superhero themed sex rpg?

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by hematoma, Dec 26, 2016.

?

What interests you?

Poll closed Jan 25, 2017.
  1. Bah! Humbug! Not interested in any of them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marvel

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. DC

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Original

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  1. hematoma

hematoma Really Experienced

I flaked out on running a monster girl rpg many moons ago, but I have an interest in trying my hand at running another RPG. I thought it might be fun to try a Marvel/DC or maybe original super hero adventure game. This would be erotic in nature with a lot of power play. I think I'm leaning towards original, just because I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of marvel or DC, but I could certainly be convinced to try one of those.

Any interest?

Anyone want to play a kinky superhero RPG?

I think it would be fun!

x-girls.jpg

2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Might be interesting. So you can count me in.

hematoma likes this.
  3. Duskford

Duskford CHYOA Guru

I'd be interested in participating in a DC-themed one.

4. hematoma

Duskford, would you still participate in this if it was original and there were some characters based on DC characters?

We could start with just you two and add people if interest grows. Would you two prefer to be the heroes/heroines or the bad guys and girls? Villains would start established in the city and heroes/heroines would be origin story and getting the team together type of stuff before the real battle.

Let me know :p

5. Funatic

Funatic Really Really Experienced

Hello there. I might have some interest in this. To be honest i would prefer an original world where crossovers from both DC and Marvel are possible as well as OC's.

6. Duskford

Duskford CHYOA Guru

Funatic has a good suggestion, if it can't be only DC, you can create a world where the DC and the Marvel characters co-exist and there's original characters as well. With only original characters I wouldn't have too much of an interest to play. A suggestion, maybe we can play original characters (hero or villain) and interact with DC and Marvel characters as NPCs or villains.

7. Funatic

Yes, that. How about this for an idea:

About [some time ago] the universes of DC and Marvel started to overlap. Which was prophesized as an apocalyptic event resulted in the birth of a new multiverse instead. Heroes and Heroines of both worlds started appearing in this newborn world together with new, unheard of fighters for justice.

However, where there are heroes, there are villains as well. As such this new world is one filled with champions and fiends spanning all sorts of backgrounds and powers. After a close fight against an alliance of Ultron and Brainiac the former members of the Justice League and the Avengers that had landed in this new world met in a new organization [inserst name] to fight for freedom together.

By that description we wouldn't have to worry about ALL the superheroes, would be more than free to create our own ones using existing powers or new ones and have at the very least some form of organization for the good guys (I'm sure Hydra can team up with Lex Luthor or someone for the evildoers as well, if they so desire).

What do you guys think?

8. hematoma

How about we go with the marvel/dc worlds crossing over into a third reality where your characters exist, but instead of that being established, it's a recent event caused by some seemingly cosmic phenomenon. So DC/marvel characters will appear in your world and either try to get home or decide to stay and carve out some sort of criminal/evil empire. Super villains from one or both of those comic universes might even be the ones behind the phenomenon that is causing the crossover.

What do you say? Did you want to be villains or heroes?

9. Funatic

That works as well. Personally i would go with a "hero", quotes because he is not exactly an anti-hero but has it's own goals in mind and some political views that might be considered weird by others.

10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I would prefer to play a villain with some kind of organization – normally an enemy of heroes. But considering the setting, it wouldn't be out of ordinary if (from time to time) both, heroes and villains allied against common (apocalyptic level) threat, before again, going back to fighting each other. It's hard to do business when your planet blows up or is taken over by aliens.

11. hematoma

Alright, how is this for a rough sketch of the setting:

A huge metropolis called Metro City, with shining towers that represent America's unparalleled wealth and status in the world. The world is much like the one we know today, with slightly higher technology and slightly worse separation between the haves and have nots. So down on the street levels of Metro City crime is rampant and the police can barely deal with it. There are rumors of some sort of shadows criminal cabal, maybe one with occult tendencies, trying to unite all the gangs. But the towers and green parks of Metro City are protected by Captain Victory and Lady Liberty, two mysterious heroes who appeared a few years ago and demonstrated incredible powers. (Both like Super Man level heroes) There are rumors of other heroes and so-called "mutants" in the city, along with vigilantes using technology, but surely those are just rumors.

So your characters would be heroes or at least anti-heroes just starting down the paths of becoming a superhero. If you create a character, a description of what you want your powers to be and describe what you would like your origin story to be, I can PM you and we can play that part out privately now before the main game starts.

edit: one of you playing a villain would be fine too, but require a little more behind the scenes work.

majus and Funatic like this.
  12. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

I am interested

13. Duskford

Duskford CHYOA Guru

That might work. To be honest, I'd rather play a powerless rookie hero, who uses technology, gadgets and his wits to go by, similar to how Batman, Green Arrow or even Iron-Man operate. He sees how the crime is affecting people's lives negatively and decides to do something about it.

hematoma likes this.
  14. hematoma

I think that's a good idea. Maybe start the heroes very low powered, just discovering their powers, and majus can be a villain but one you may have to work with.

15. Funatic

I'm thinking of a guy who becomes able to summon equipment (Weapons, shields and the like) and dresses up like knight, concentrating on melee combat. Powerlevel is not that important to me.

16. Yarkoz

Yarkoz Really Really Experienced

As I'm attempting to come back here more often, count me in. And I'm thinking of a science/tech/chemistry based superhero for me.

Zingiber likes this.
  17. hematoma

Sounds like the three of you heroes will work together as a good group since you all want to use gadgets/tech. I'll post character examples for Captain Victory and Lady Liberty tomorrow some time and then we can get started with you guys making your characters.

Funatic and Yarkoz like this.
  18. Nympho Manic

Nympho Manic Virgin

I hope I am not too late. I am interested.

19. Funatic

Well...things kinda died months ago 0,o

(You might want to look at the date of the last post)

20. Nympho Manic

Nympho Manic Virgin

I'm a huge Xmen fan. It sucks it died out.