An interesting idea that might have been done

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by gamer8363, Jan 9, 2017.

1. gamer8363

gamer8363 Virgin

I was thinking about demons and how to twist it up, then it kinda came to me, people write about a demon taking over people (well I don't know if anyone wrote it yet, but ya get the point). A story about a man taking control of a succubus and using its power to get a harem of some sort would be a great and interesting story if done right.

I might be able to do it if I get a little help on it and it's not done, so it doesn't look like I'm copying the idea

raziel83 likes this.
  2. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Everything's been done, there's almost no original ideas.

Don't let that stop you, write it anyway.

(Also, why not use an incubus?)

airwreck likes this.
  3. gamer8363

gamer8363 Virgin

I just like the idea of a female controller being controlled

4. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Ah. Well, have fun with that...

5. FallenSaint

FallenSaint Really Really Experienced

If you go with that sort of idea, it would be best to have them fighting over control. Maybe some sort of corruption idea. Say that his control slips and that she gets control. The result would be a "Rape" scene where she corrupts him somewhat. A bad ending could have the corruption hitting 100% and turning him into an incubus and corrupting the harem into succubi as well.

6. gamer8363

gamer8363 Virgin

I'm working on the maledom part right now, then I'll do the person becoming a slave

7. FallenSaint

FallenSaint Really Really Experienced

It is totally up to you, I just figured I would throw some ideas out there for you. Please feel free to do with your story as you wish.

8. raziel83

raziel83 Really Experienced

I've had a few ideas about a family that gets corrupted by a demon. So far I've been thinking a lot about who should be the main character that the story follows as I think the dynamic changes based on who it is (or at least I prefer a different take on the story depending on who the MC is.)

For example, if it is the daughter I thought the story should have her slowly become corrupted by a succubus (somehow linked to her, perhaps by her finding a magical pendant that the succubus is trapped inside of) that plants sexual and incestous ideas into her head. First having her fuck a teacher for better grades, giving a handjob to her brother while teasing him, slowly seducing her father before finally crawling into her parents bed at night to fuck her while her mom sleeps beside them... And all the while the succubus gains strenght from the sexual energy she absorbs from the MC.

If it's the mom I would give her a more dominant role and have her fully embrace the corruption and somehow be turned into a succubus. For her seducing and damning her family would be a final part of the ritual that gives her immortality and eternal beauty. This would be a darker story with her draining life energy or even the soul of her victims, possibly with her killing several family members and others that she seduces.

If dad then it would be a possession with an incubus taking over dad's body. Either completely replacing him when he somehow ends up as the victim of the demon or more slowly with the incubus taking control as he sleeps and going around taking his daughters one by one. This story would have more non-consent and I am thinking that it would be hot to include mind control as well. Like making it so that even though the victims know what happens at night they are compelled to act normal and prevented from calling for help as they are turned into playthings for the demon.

Possibly if I had the energy I could write each story separately ...perhaps set into the same fictional world. Like a cursed town where demons are slowly taking control.