For Queen And Country!

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Nemo of Utopia, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

The guard catches the sigh and tips his glass at Keira. "Milk's good for the bones, and I think that caltrop damaged some of mine..." He murmurs.

2. RadioGalaxy

RadioGalaxy Really Experienced

(Is it sense motive to see if he is lying? If so I rolled a 19 + 7 skill mod = 26)

3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

"Yes, we should definitely talk to the Keep." Syleen agrees with Damar. "This way we will not only avoid any potential... legal disputes... but we might get some assistance from the Guild, too."

bastardlydastard and RadioGalaxy like this.
  4. Nemo of Utopia

As far as you can tell: he at least believes what he is saying.

RadioGalaxy likes this.
  5. RadioGalaxy

Keria rolled her eyes internally, but just smiled at the man before asking politely, "So where is this person that will let us go help? Time is of the croissants!"

bastardlydastard likes this.
  6. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"Yes. Then we should probably hire the mercenary and see if the keep has weapons for rent."

bastardlydastard likes this.
  7. Nemo of Utopia

(I'm just going to say this: if you read over the thread so far you will find the information you need to proceed with the Adventure.)

8. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

Damar draws himself up and shouts loudly to the room at large: "Where is the Keep of this hall? We have urgent business with him." He pauses for a moment, before adding "Or her."

9. Nemo of Utopia

The whole room, which had largely gone back to their own business, (figuring you for a freshly organized company of moderately experienced adventures who were left without a company due to other members retirement or death's,) stop in shock and consternation. Damar's outburst shows plain as day that he, (and by extension the rest of you,) is a wet behind the ears grass green novice, and there are mutterings among the locals to the tune of "Well, that's it, the hostages are done for..."

However, you are in immense luck: a kindly looking woman in the robes of a cleric of Pharasma stands up and says: "Old age and treachery will best youth and enthusiasm every time, so you had best come upstairs with me and I'll show you to the Keep's office." Meanwhile she takes out a heavy Platinum Holy Symbol of the goddess of death and rebirth and touches the guards foot, the blood vanishes from the bandages and he stands gingerly then grabs the priestss's hand and shakes it vigorously, gabbeling his profuse thanks...

majus, moonblack and RadioGalaxy like this.
  10. RadioGalaxy

Keira smiles awkwardly and waves apologetically to everyone looking in the direction of Damar's outburst. She watched the woman heal the guard instantly, her face green with envy. After she was finished and the guard stood Keira poked him in the chest and gave him a very pointed smiling stare.

"Water." She grinned, and turned to follow closely behind the cleric.

(OOC: I remembered where we had to go but I figured I've been posting too much, plus Kiera is dumb as a bag of bricks :p)

majus and moonblack like this.
  11. bastardlydastard

Damar, completely unaware of the crowd's reaction, happily follows the priest.

12. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

(OOC: Sorry, guys, I had a bit of a writer's block and was also busy. I'll finish my post sometime soon. When I do I'll just edit this message.)

EDIT:
    Hmm, if I'm not mistaken the administration should be on the fourth floor. That's where the Keep should be. Maybe we should go there and ask... Syleen was just about to suggest doing so when Damar's loud shout interrupted her. She watched quietly as the priestess healed the wounded guard. I wish she had done that from the start... But as long as she saves us the trouble of looking for the Keep I don't really care. The elf followed after the cleric and Keira, trying to think what to ask once they were there. We should definitely ask for a tracker, or another person that could help us locate the goblins. Considering the weather it would be difficult to find them even if it wasn't the middle of the night.

(OOC: And here it is. ~28 hours late, but finally finished.)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Nalana tsked as she got up. A mess she would prefer to stay out of... On the other hands, she thought as she followed the priestess, she would make sure that the reward would be worth it. Because if it wasn't the case – why should she take on this troublesome quest?

GenericEditor168 and RadioGalaxy like this.
  14. GenericEditor168

Slvark sighs and starts to follow the cleric. He wasn't as dumb as some of the others who were to be his companions, and most likely a better negotiator and better suited to a swift rescue, but it would seem he was tarred with the same brush.

RadioGalaxy likes this.
  15. Nemo of Utopia

Upstairs on the fourth floor the cleric guides you to a room marked:

[Keep's Office]
    [Presiding:]
    [Rev. Flo DeLaHunt]

She enters and gestures you all inside. Then much to your surprise, sits behind the massive mahogany desk and steeples her fingers. "So, from what I gathered from listening in you all wish to go in search of the goblins and rescue the hostages, yes?" She asks with a note of irritation...

(Sense Motive checks everyone!)

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

6 (skill = 0 + roll = 6)

Nemo of Utopia and RadioGalaxy like this.
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

(Roll: 17
    +0 (no skill)
    +2 (Wisdom bonus)
    Total:19

I don't think I have any other bonuses I am forgetting.

P.S.: I'm so going to regret getting such good rools now, once we get to combat and I start getting bad ones...)

majus, Nemo of Utopia and RadioGalaxy like this.
  18. RadioGalaxy

(Roll 13 + 7 mod) = 20

majus, Nemo of Utopia and moonblack like this.
  19. bastardlydastard

20 (Roll 20 + 0 mod)
    (Man, I always roll 20s when I least expect it.)

20. GenericEditor168

15 (rolled 13 + 2 for the skill)