I have written a new CHYOA novel based on Sexy Day in Suburbia.

Discussion in 'Authors' Hangout' started by hematoma, Nov 30, 2016.

1. FallenSaint

FallenSaint Really Really Experienced

I have read some of both the old man neighbor and Mrs Davenport. Loved both and ready to read more if I can pry the kindle out of my wife's hands. I got her to start reading it and now she went give it back. She is currently reading Mrs Davenport as well and being that she is bisexual she is loving it.

hematoma likes this.
  2. FallenSaint

Just read the part with Mistress Helena last night. Damn that was a fun read.

hematoma likes this.
  3. hematoma

hematoma Really Experienced

That was probably my favorite plot hehe :p

4. FallenSaint

Lol it is between her and davenport for me.

hematoma likes this.
  5. Mr.B.

Mr.B. Moderator

Good to know, the chyoa story is totally one of my favourites (I also have some pretty perverted paths ready but can't write as well or as fast as I would like) :)
    Nice cover btw, pretty much how I imagined her and..damn, she's hot :D

edit: bought it, sometimes in the near future I'll post my little review

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    hematoma likes this.
  6. Mr.B.

Mr.B. Moderator

Ok on my first try you already made me laugh..
    (the two church guys with her pissed of answering the door half naked:D)
    ..I think I'm going to like this.

hematoma likes this.
  7. hematoma

Will be looking forward to the review! Thanks for buying it :p

8. hematoma

I have a new collection of erotica out that includes an interactive novel! Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy Collection compiles three short stories from the My True Hotwife Diary series, a POV fantasy cuckolding story, and an 80,000 word novel of interactive cuckolding erotica. Plus, as a bonus, it includes my very first erotica I published on Amazon: The Jeweler's Insatiable Sex Slave.

cuckolding.jpg
    Even if cuckolding isn't your thing, the interactive novel lets you call the shots and assert yourself as the husband, so it only goes as far as you want it to go! Check it out, I bet you will like it :)

You trust your wife enough to let her have her space, but as you are heading upstairs to the shower you get to think about how the side window of your bedroom would provide a great view. You have these big windows and they practically look right down on where she is standing.

You strip off your filthy clothes and walk over to the window, keeping yourself mostly hidden behind the curtains. Melody is standing there talking to Bryce. The little prick is leaning across the fence and talking to your wife. His hand is stroking her arm. You feel hot with anger.

"What is that asshole saying?" you mutter through gritted teeth.

You carefully open the window just a crack so you can hear what they are saying.

"It's not a good idea, Bryce," says Melody.

"What do you mean?" he says, stroking your wife's arm almost up to her shoulder.

"I mean, I've known you since you were a little boy. I remember when you used to come over and swim with your family."

"Yeah, and I used to get boners watching you swim in those bikinis." Bryce reaches up to Melody's face and cradles her cheek. You can barely hear what he says next. "I know you want this as much as me. I can see the way you've been looking at me these past few days."

Your wife says something that you can't make out and Bryce answers, "You don't have to say yes, just don't say no."

The strapping young man easily vaults over the fence separating your yard from his. His muscular body is plainly apparent in his light t-shirt and shorts. He takes your wife hand and says something to her, almost straight into her ear. She's smiling at him. The way she used to smile at you. Her eyes sparkling with excitement. She glances towards the kitchen and then she takes his hand and leads him behind the shed.

If you were still in the kitchen you would be completely blocked from seeing what they were doing behind the shed. From your position upstairs you can see exactly what is happening. They're actually closer to you now than they were moments ago.

What you see makes your fist clench in anger and your stomach tighten in revulsion. Bryce runs his hands up your wife's arms and the press together in a tender embrace. They don't just kiss, their lips meet and they are practically aflame with lust. Your wife cradles him against her. She presses her big breasts against him and they nearly spill out of her bikini top.

The worst part of what you are seeing, of the betrayal you are witnessing as your wife makes out with the neighbor boy, is that your cock is absolutely rock hard. Your whole life, your happiness, is hanging in the balance and your cock is petrified. You have to do something.

What do you do?

Put a stop to what is happening

Keep watching

merkros likes this.
  9. dick88

dick88 Experienced

wut!? when did this come out?

10. HaremStarter

HaremStarter Really Experienced

That's a really good cover. Did you make it?

11. hematoma

Back in December. I have a whole bunch of CHYOA books at this point. I think they're all free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

Yes, I make all my covers. Thank you.