Sex-chat story

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by majus, Feb 21, 2017.

?

Do you think we could do our own version of sex-chat?

1. We can’t do it?! Of course, we can! Challenge accepted!

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No! it is hopeless! No description can match the real life image and voice!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I’ve got an idea for the story – I got it when another pop-up with sex chat appeared on the screen after clicking something. I thought then, why not make a story of sex chat on chyoa? They can do it with video and we couldn’t do it with text? We couldn’t do it? WE COULDN’T DO IT?!

So here is my concept of the story – introduction, would set some rules, etc. Then you could choose the female (or male, if that’s someone’s preference) you would want to follow (all text – no pictures!). The first thread would have a description of the heroine (not only call-girls but also normal women in normal locations looking for adventure), what she’s wearing, where she is, is there someone with her, etc. The next thread, wouldn’t depend on author’s choice, but on reader’s comments. F.e. if most readers left a comment ‘take off your panties’ the author would have to publish the next thread describing exactly that (in detail, each movement, a quickening of breath, the wetness between her legs, whether her action was noticed). But! Of course, some choices could be denied, like for example ‘go fuck 20 guys’ – the author could have heroine describe the action with sex talk, as a form of fantasy or teasing, instead actually doing it - we can't go too fast, can't we.

What do you think?

Story published:
    https://chyoa.com/story/Chyoa-sex-chat.11272

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

So I think I will be starting the story today or tomorrow.

I will be going with a middle-aged (about 38), MILF (of course good looking – otherwise she wouldn’t be a MILF) civil office worker. The woman got bored in work so she started sex-chat – she describes herself, her work, her attitude (nasty – typical civil office worker) – from then on she will be reacting to the comments. Maybe she will touch herself, if someone requests it or some comment turns her on, maybe she will take off her underwear, while at work… maybe a co-worker/client/boss will walk in when she is sitting there without her panties…

What do you think? Interested? Does anyone have maybe his/her own concept/ideas?

4. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

I am interested, though I think your concept is stronger than mine. I was thinking something similar, but without the workplace setting. I was just going to have her sitting at home, but I like your idea more.

RadioGalaxy, gscmar64 and majus like this.
  5. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

How about a group of bored college girls in a dorm sex chatting with guys they think are in the college with them. Some maybe trying to raise tuition money. other think its all a joke!

6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

That's a nice idea - maybe it would be something similar to the game of truth or dare for them?

7. gscmar64

Could also be a way for then to get revenge on guys, start the chat, turn hi on then disappear in mid sentence, leaving him needing external relief!

8. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

I would make the first page full of different cam shows to choose from so other writers can add a woman or women. It might mean having to update the front page from time to time but it allow writers the freedom to go their on way with the idea.

9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

That's actually great idea! From the very beginning, I wanted to allow adding different characters, but your idea of introduction is better than mine.

TransforMaster and gscmar64 like this.
  10. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

Glad I could help. I love the newest thing I have seen is that chat sights now have a vibrator called OhMiBod that responses to sound so when the guy tips it goes off and the higher the tips the stronger or longer vibrations.

gscmar64 likes this.
  11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

gscmar64 and dingsdongs like this.
  12. dingsdongs

dingsdongs Really Really Experienced

I like the idea and the format, that encourages the reader to participate in the story ;)

gscmar64, TransforMaster and majus like this.
  13. RadioGalaxy

RadioGalaxy Really Experienced

Format for tipping? :3

ex:

*Tips 20 bits/coins/dicks etc.*

Lel, show 8008s.

gscmar64 likes this.
  14. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

You probably have to earn coins first (e.g. by commenting)

15. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

The Way I set it up is that each 'Tip' is 'Likeing' the current chapter. That way not only do you not have to actually comment to effect the Story, (Some people are uncomfortable with that...) but you are actually giving me, the author, an incentive to write more content!

I've been toying with the idea of having each person be able to 'Earn' "Favor Tokens" by liking past chapters and spend them in a comment, but I feel like that's unfair to those who like each chapter as I publish them.

I also think we should have a consistent term for the tipping 'currency', however the individual authors decide it can be earned for their own sub stories...

(Fair warning though: if Majus decides people get a universal account of the tipping currency, instead of one for each sub-story, I am quitting right there...)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    gscmar64 likes this.
  16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

I guess I will allow every author to set his/her own way of gathering and distributing the currency, (only in their performer's account). I published this story merely hours ago and it already starts to overwhelm me... sight.

gscmar64 likes this.
  17. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Chillax, it's just moving fast: all stories start hotter than they'll be after a week or two, and if it's truly overwhelming you, make me an editor and I'll pick up some of the slack...

gscmar64 likes this.
  18. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Thank you! You're sanity-saver!

19. RadioGalaxy

RadioGalaxy Really Experienced

Im enjoying reading <3

gscmar64 likes this.
  20. gscmar64

Like RadioGalaxy i'm loving most of the threads! See that people are already commenting which is good gives me help to advance the scenario I've thought out. This proves that the two naysayers might not have understood your concept for the story!