Jessica’s Choices – series of events

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by DoAdventures, Feb 9, 2017.

1. DoAdventures

DoAdventures Really Really Experienced

Here again to try and get a feel of how the community think the story is going :-/ which I suppose is more a collection of little stories as apposed to just one – hmmmm.

I’ll come back to above, anyway here again to see if I can get any feedback or steer or perhaps if you liked any of the other Jessica’s Choices stories and wanted to see her go through something that wasn’t really a possibility in the current stories?

https://chyoa.com/story/Jessica’s-Choices-–-series-of-events.10789

It is obviously very much a WIP and I’ll be adding the following events to the introduction:
    Home invasion
    Micro outfit
    Fucked on the bus
    Babysitting
    Horror
    Body harvest
    Web Cam
    Monster
    Ballet

But just wondering if there is anything else you would like to read?

As always I welcome all feedback :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    gscmar64 likes this.
  2. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

going to sound crazy but how about a good old fashion love interest betrayal!

DoAdventures likes this.
  3. HaremStarter

HaremStarter Really Experienced

Hostage situations are always a good go. That way both of the participants are forced. It really revs up the tension.

gscmar64 and DoAdventures like this.
  4. DoAdventures

I like the sound of that, nothing I've done before, how would you like to see it played out?

5. DoAdventures

Thanks, I was thinking about that possible scenario in the home invasion event but I think it could potentially have it's own

gscmar64 likes this.
  6. gscmar64

Have her fall head over heel in love with a recruiter for a sex slaver, then sell her off while he tells her how he did love her but loves money more!

DoAdventures likes this.
  7. DoAdventures

I

Like the sound of this but how about it being a boyfriend that is only with her too make money out of it?
    Could start with losing a bet and having to give her up for a night then finding out how lucrative it is to just sell her ass every night?

gscmar64 likes this.
  8. DoAdventures

Quick question also, any thoughts on Nigel? I think he could be my favourite character that I've introduced

gscmar64 likes this.
  9. gscmar64

Boyfriend, father, brother in trouble selling her to pay off debts, all works for me if it works for you! Loving How it gone so far!!

DoAdventures likes this.
  10. gscmar64

I've always been fond of the relative incest stories so Nigel is the perfect character to me. be nice to see him trying to 'marry' her before she can get away from him!

DoAdventures likes this.
  11. DoAdventures

Thanks very much

12. DoAdventures

I've just had a thought that will allow me to develop him a bit better, I think I'll introduce him in Origins, Have Jessica and her mum go to the cabin for a weekend, he'll fuck them both and do something to her mum's car that creates the car crash leaving Jessica in his care until she is taken to care home? That's what I'm thinking anyway

gscmar64 likes this.
  13. gscmar64

Nice, to really be mean first why not have him slip the mother a date rape drug like Ambien, makes some people forget what happened after the pill takes affect, then kill her off

14. DoAdventures

Here again to shamelessly see what the community think of S.O.E?