Seven Seas Reborn

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The man grabs her hair, his massive hand grabbing her head firmly, before he shoves his manhood down her throat.

majus, Remin and moonblack like this.
  2. Remin

Remin Experienced

It must be that heavy cloud hanging over her head. She didn't have any company for "a while" after all. Her breathing was quickly starting to get faster and rugged as she grinded back against her body. Witch reached behind her back and groped inquisitor's behind, pressing her pale digits into her plush ass.

"Are you going to stay in this armour and let this occasion go to waste?~ I heard inquisitors love enjoying perks of their job~ "

Tjf and moonblack like this.
  3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Mariel did not comment on Arabelle's company, instead focusing on the task at hand. “Yes, we are. No reason to delay and let someone else get the hit.” She declared. “Is the whole crew on board, or are we waiting for anyone?”

Tjf and Remin like this.
  4. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Marlene look around the tavern, place far away from her personal taste. She put hand on her saber, as she walk inside betheen all smelly and dirty peasants, looking for Peter. As she know him, he would probaly playing some cards, gambling and losing his gold with snakes. Or, he tried to impress some whench whore to suck his cock, in such place she wouldn't be suprised that what happening.

Tjf, moonblack and Remin like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hmph. Yes, and I suppose you only want my clothes off for my benefit?" The woman scoffs, before dipping her hand lower, slipping underneath Faye's clothing and finding her clit. Slowly, tantalisingly slowly, she teases Faye's nub through her hood.

moonblack, Remin and Regin34 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Oi." Arabelle tosses some coins to her bedmates, who groan and stir. "Take a hike." She turns back to Mariel, nodding. "Everyone's back. I put a watch on blondie to make sure she didn't 'go missing'."

moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

With the small size of the tavern, the patrons are pressed up close to each other, and Marlene has to physically squeeze her lithe frame through them, several people taking the opportunity to cop a feel as she moves. Finally, she reaches the bar, where she finds a curious situation. Peter sits upon a stool, a pistol in his hand pressed against the stomach of the man next to him. A third man presses a pistol against the back of Peter's skull.

8. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Marlene slaps hands of few pervert who touched her breast and ass, as she finally find Peter at the bar. She look suprise at three men under gun point, but she knows that she has to act fast. Marlene pull out her dagger and sneak behind thrid man who press pistol against Peter scull, to put dagger on his neck.
    "I would suggest you to remove this pistol boy." She whisper in the stone voice.

moonblack likes this.
  9. Remin

Remin Experienced

Faye shudders as she feels her womanhood being teased directly, her body tensing up as her hips push into hand teasing her. She lets out an aroused groan, her hands moving up and under straps of her dress, pulling them off her shoulders and letting the dress fall to the ground, revealing her lack of underwear as well as her lithe, pale body. Blue sigils trail up and down her back. "I just think it would be a shame if something happened to it. Armours aren't cheap after all~"

10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Very good.” Mariel nodded. “Then let us set sail. We don't want someone else beating us to our target, after all.”

Regin34 likes this.
  11. Alicettlg820

Alicettlg820 Really Experienced

The pirate slattern smiled. "Well, we don't need them all as hostages, do we?" Take the ship, lads!"