Favourite underground stories and authors?

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by VISION, Apr 17, 2024.

1. VISION

VISION Virgin CHYOA Backer

Hey y’all,

I’ve been looking for inspiration outside of my usual go-to’s (Wilparu, ThreeNipps, etc.) and was wondering if any of you have recommendations for newer and smaller writers and stories. This site is so full of amazing stories, but I feel like it gets drowned out by both the volume of content and the bigger stories that draw a lot of the attention.
    Who do you guys and gals recommend?
    Thanks in advance,
    Love,
    Victor

2. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

RejecTed is a writer that despite having quite the decent like to view ratio never seems to get any traction with his own stories. There's many reasons for that, but quality isn't one of them. He's mostly into not too dark lesbian bondage. This one's my favorite, which I really consider underrated.

Sumedokin's reader saga is another very underrated story and for a good reason. The bastard made it purposefully hard to get into his stuff. I can't say what it's abou,t since I feel that would ruin the experience but it's worth it (probably) Start here and good fucking luck.

I also give engin's The Gate and the Key a shoutout. It's basically Lovecraft but sexy. Not terribly long so far but had definitely put a lot of effort into it. Could be pretty good if engin eventually decides to release more then one chapter every decade.

VISION likes this.
  3. Hvast

Hvast Really Really Experienced

I have a recommendation for an old author - tantrikenetic. He has been absent for 7 years, didn't post for longer than that and his stories are in the limbo of not updating but they are, IMHO, good.

VISION likes this.