Dangerous Damsels Deconstructing the Duke's Dynasty

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by bastardlydastard, Apr 5, 2017.

1. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

The duke frowns.
    "Not that I know of, but then again, if the distraction was successful, I wouldn't know, would I? I will see what I can dig up."

Archibald takes Allia aside to speak privately for a moment.

Funatic and moonblack like this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Reana nods her thanks at the Duke and waits for Archibald to finish talking to Allia. She uses the pause to think and go over everything they have been told so far. She also takes a quick look at the dress she is wearing.

It is very similar to the dress she wore at the party. The main difference is that it shows half as much cleavage, but still enough to catch the attention of people that bother to look. At the same time it is a little tighter than her party dress, emphasizing her curves just a tiny bit more. I wasn't really paying attention when I chose this dress, but it seems I made a good choice after all. Which is most fortunate, because I can't afford to waste any time going back to change. I should try to remember not to be so quick choosing my clothes from now on. Thinking about her dress makes her take a look at Lady Eona. I wonder if I would look good in a dress like hers? Maybe later I should ask her to lend me one so that I can check...

Finally the young noblewoman returns her attention to the Duke and speaks again. “I am out of things I wish to ask right now. Does anyone else have any questions? If not – we should decide what to do next. I plan to go speak with Lady Arianna, as was suggested. Should we all go visit her together, or should we split up, with some of us doing other things?” She looks at the other people in the room.

(OOC: Deciding what sort of dress to give Reana took a surprisingly long time...)

Funatic and bastardlydastard like this.
  3. Funatic

Funatic Really Really Experienced

Allia returns from her little talk with Archibald. She seems deeply troubled by something and mumbles. "Maybe...no...no fucking way...." Only when she hears Reana talk again does she raise her eyes. "I will stick to you for the moment." She says. "I don't want to bother her myself later."

bastardlydastard and moonblack like this.
  4. bastardlydastard

You are dismissed by the duke, and sent off looking for Arianna.

You find her in a new set of quarters, laying in a luxurious bed. She looks terrible, her face and arms a mess of bruises. Allia, you can see that she looks much better than she did, but she is far from being healed.

She is awake when you arrive, and she greets you by saying: "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" Then, gesturing broadly to herself: "Forgive me if I don't stand up."

moonblack likes this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Hello. I am Reana Taerin, second daughter of Lord Taerin. Nice to meet you, my lady – though I wish it were for a more pleasant reason. I sincerely hope you are feeling better.” Reana introduces herself, leaving Allia to make her own introduction if necessary, then pauses and takes a good look at the Duke's daughter and the room before continuing. “I am sorry for disturbing you, but your father wants the people responsible for what happened to you last night found, and we are to help find them. So, as much as I hate to make you re-live the whole thing, I'd like you to tell us what you remember about the attack, especially the time before Sir Vincent got involved.” Reana decides to hear Arianna's version of the story before asking any specific questions.

bastardlydastard likes this.
  6. Funatic

"Allia Antorha. Don't know if you noticed me but I was with Vincent when he safed you." Allia throws her introduction in there. 'I will have to have a talk with Reana after this.' She thinks. Allia might not like her very much from what has happened thus far, she takes her honour very serious, but there is a thing she needs to tell her about. 'First things first however.' The marchioness keeps her eyes on the duke's daughter in her bed.

7. bastardlydastard

"There is little to tell. I was in my room, I heard the door open, and they were upon me. I fought as best I could, but..." she gestures to herself. "I am no warrior. I thought they were going to kill me, and then..." A hint of a smile enters her voice "Sir Vincent was there."
    Though it is hard to tell in her wounded state, you think you see a slight blush overtake her features as she hastily adds: "And you, of course, Lady Antorha."

Funatic and moonblack like this.
  8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Reana listens carefully, using the chance to examine Arianna and make mental notes of anything that might be important. “I see... You are incredibly lucky that help was nearby when you were attacked. I don't suppose the assailants said anything?” She pauses briefly, thinking about what else to ask. “Any idea who might have sent the assassins after you? Or why? Also, who knew that you were in your room at the time?”

(OOC: Arianna and Adriana are quite similar, so please tell me if I get them confused...)

bastardlydastard and Funatic like this.
  9. Funatic

"I think it...." 'is really fucking dumb of you.' she thinks and clears her throat to surpress these words. "...unwise to leave ones door unlocked." Allia comments from the side lines. She glances over to Reana, she seems to have gotten the whole questioning thing down. 'She also got something else....' Allia thinks and very openly looks at the younger ladies breasts for a moment. 'I got a nicer ass...i think? Eye of the fucking beholder and all that junk. At the very least i have legs for days!' She allows her thoughts to run into these needless directions as she waits for answers.

10. bastardlydastard

(So, the dice have spoken, and they decided to make this pretty damn funny.)
    Arianna frowns, then says: "no, I do not know who sent them, or why. But they did says something. It was in a foreign language, one I am not familiar with it. I apologize, I cannot recall the exact words. As for those who knew my whereabouts..." she shrugs hopelessly "I am the heiress to the duchy. It would be simpler to ask who didn't know that I was in my room at the time."
    Arianna smiles at Allia's remark, then, her eyes glinting devilishly, she says "Indeed, Marchioness, but not half so unwise, I think, as pursuing the path your wandering gaze indicates."

moonblack likes this.
  11. Funatic

"Ehh, sex never hurt anybody. Open doors did just yesterday." Allia says as she rolls her eyes. "So I will have to strongly disagree with you on this, Lady Arianna. It IS pretty useless to the situation though."

12. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Reana smirks at the little exchange between Allia and Arianna. “I agree, nothing wrong with letting one's gaze wonder a little bit. Or a lot.” She says, then adds in her mind. Note to self: Do not ogle the Duchess right in front of Arianna. “So, a foreign language. Just to narrow things down at least a little bit, which foreign languages would you recognize? Also, did all of them speak, or only some of them? And were they talking to each other, or were their words aimed at you?” She pauses and decides to try a different line of thought. “Let's imagine for a moment that the attackers didn't know you were there and thought the room was empty. Was there anything of such great value or importance in your room that they would risk getting killed trying to steal it? Or something that they might have thought was there even if it wasn't?”

Funatic likes this.
  13. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Well, everyone seems to have forgotten I'm here, Havelock thought. I'm not getting anything done, and all the questions of import seem to have already been asked, so I guess I'll just... wait and do nothing?