Horny Ghost

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by LizardGod, May 20, 2017.

1. LizardGod

LizardGod Really Really Experienced

Title kind of says it all, a person dies and find themselves trapped on earth as a ghost.

Kinda thinking of it working on the rules from the film Ghost, so they can interact with the world if they focus enough.

Just a silly idea.

2. Loeman

Loeman Really Really Experienced

I think possession and voyeurism could both hold interesting possibilities if executed well. These a couple stories themed like this floating around, but none that have grabbed me. I feel like there's potential there, though.

raziel83 likes this.
  3. raziel83

raziel83 Really Experienced

Maybe have two horny ghosts possess two different people so that they can have sex with each other. ...Which leaves two confused people in an awkward situation after the ghosts leave. (I think there was a story on Literotica where that happens and they possess a mother and her adult son.)

If the ghost can make people feel his/her touch then you could take the story to horror route and have them rape people (invisible rapist that you cannot touch but who's touch you will feel?) OR romantic comedy route with the ghost doing something like spotting two young people and acting as a cupido and getting them together with a few touches here and there, moving stuff or simply making them bumb into each other.

Actually, I guess a ghost haunting someone's home story could also be made romantic if the ghost and the living person can communicate.

4. LizardGod

LizardGod Really Really Experienced

I kinda of thought of it more like a sex comedy really, so the ghost masturbating whilst watching a couple in bed and its cum appearing in the real world and being called ectoplasm

5. Loeman

That *is* pretty funny... Ectoplasm Lol.

But I don't know how long you can sustain a story based on that kind if humor.

Still, it's a cute joke.

6. dick88

dick88 Experienced

Well I for one like this concept, LiteraryLover's Ghost is a prime example of what this story can do. Although it doesn't stay in the comedy realm as much as I'd like or play with other ghost powers ala Poltergeist; for one you could be so horny that everyone in the room starts getting affected by your horniness and so on.

7. Loeman

I like the concept too, and think it holds a lot of potential if executed well.

You've already touched on comedy. But look at some other angles:

What if the ghost is an amnesiac of its life? You could have a lot of mystery elements. Piece together the ghosts killer, its love interest, or some classic accidental incest (touching on a romance/horror/mystery theme).

You could touch on noncon/mind control/free use with possession. You could even touch on noncon on the part of the ghost - maybe its sucked into people's bodies during emotional situations - ie sex. Maybe its the ghost of a lesbian, and is sucked into straight sex, or something. Poor ghost.

Lots of romance opportunities.

Although none spring to mind its a ghost so there must be erotic horror opportunities.

Sci fi or fantasy. Maybe its a wraith in a fantasy world, seeking sexy vengeance or controlled by a summoner (willingly, unwillingly, or neutral). Maybe its a sci fi un-ghost - a hologram or microchip containing a person's memory and life.

And so on. Like I said in a previous post there's a lot of possibilities in the basic concept, and a lot of potential.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    raziel83 likes this.
  8. raziel83

raziel83 Really Experienced

Erotic opportunities are either based on voyerism or require some sort of way for the ghost to interact with the mortals. As has already been mentioned, possession or being able to physically touch the world are simple enough.

Maybe a third option if the ghost can make itself visible but cannot touch anything, this would still allow for things like mutual masturbation. And voyerism but with the chance that someone can see it. Some types of domme/sub play as well with the ghost giving orders.

9. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

I like the idea of a ghost possessing someone then leaving that person in a state of confusion. Either the ghost possesses the person, and the person has no memory of what happened during the time of possession, or the person is fully aware of what's going on but can do nothing, or the person is in control of his or her mind, but not the body: The person can speak his mind, but the rest of the body is controlled by the ghost.

raziel83 likes this.