POV - place/object

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by majus, Jun 19, 2017.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

There are two concepts:
    *First - the idea is that instead of following the characters and their stories, we follow the events surrounding a certain place. So we would follow the sexual adventures that happened in the office, rock near the lake or castle.
    f.e.
    Events in castle's secret room stories (following points will be separate threads)
    -year 1045, January 10th - King banging the queen
    -year 1045, January 11th - Queen betraying the king with a knight
    -year 1480, March 12th - Prince having close encounter with his cousin
    -year 1800, May 13th - Duchess convinces 3 revolutionaries to not arrest her
    -year 1942 December 24th - two female members of resistance warm themselves in cold night
    -year 2015 June 14th - a lonely chyoa writer entertains herself while writing a story.

*Second idea is similar to the first one, but instead of place, it follows the history of a small object - like a strudy table, throne, armour, dildo, etc.
    f.e.

Stories involving the Table in secret room (following points will be separate threads)
    -year 1045, January 10th - King banging the queen, who lied her on the table
    -year 1045, January 11th - Queen betraying the king with a knight, bent over the table, while the knight banged her from behind
    -year 1480, March 12th - Prince having close encounter with his cousin, made sweet ass-love, with him sitting on the table
    -year 1800, May 13th - Duchess convinces 3 revolutionaries to not arrest her, blowing each one of them, whilee kneeling on the table
    -year 1942 December 24th - two female members of resistance warm themselves in a cold night while hiding under the table
    -year 2015 June 14th - a lonely chyoa writer entertains herself while writing a story, with her computer and legs on the table.

What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Zingiber likes this.
  2. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Could be funny if the story is told by a horny thing instead of an omnipresent narrator.

majus and mindtheMILF like this.
  3. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

That could create a new genre on CHYOA. Love the second idea with a dildo or something similar.

4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Yes and combine it with gene.sis idea, the story of Dildo (from its POV) would look like that:

Oh, hey where are we going? Is that!?
    *Whistles!*
    Wow, what a good looking leather belt and- Oh! I got hooked up with you!
    Now that we are together, darling maybe... wait, where are you pushing me? Wait! It's dark! Dark, moist and tightly!
    I have claustrophobia! Get me out of here!
    Oh, thank you. It's... wait, NO! Don't push me back!
    It's dark! What is going on!? Light! Dark! Light! Dark! Light! Dark! Light! Dark! Light! Dark! Light! Dark! Light!
    It stopped! Pull me out! It's squeezing me! I'm drowning!
    Oh, thank the latex...
    Ehhh, I'm all wet!
    That's it, you crazy belt! I'm not into this type of fetish! Find yourself some other rubber!

mindtheMILF and gene.sis like this.
  5. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

:D

Well, a dildo could be quite difficult.

I would rather like a bed, chair, couch or carpet.

A bed would "see" everything which happens below the blankets, feel the soft skin of the girl's ass rubbing against their sheets, has own opinions and can tell the reader, what they think about what's going on around themself (judging the decisions of the persons around them).

6. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

ROFLMAO! :D Bed sounds much better as gene.sis mentions.

7. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Maybe something like "The Antiques Shop".
    The small showroom is full of different pieces of furniture and other antique items (e.g. wine glass, wooden dildo, speculum) from different eras.

The owner just wants to close the shop, when another customer stands in front of the door.

He says, that he urgently needs some money and want to sell a small item. The owner agrees and after the transaction, he places the item on a table and closes the room.

Then the new one starts "You won't believe what happened to me this morning. That guy - who just sold me - ..."
    The thing tells their story as the introduction. Then some of the other things laugh and say, that they experienced much more interesting things.

The chapter question would allow choosing which piece of furniture should tell their story (next).

(A storage room of a collector could be similar.)

Maybe the introduction chapter could be told by a shy piece in a dark corner of the shop.
    Beginning and end of introduction could be kind of 2nd person, though most parts would describe their surroundings.
    Then the stories of the other antiques would be 1st person.
    With 2nd person, the end of the introduction could be a discussion, who would be the first one to tell their story. At the end one of them decides, that the shy piece in the edge should decide, whose story they want to hear or if they want to tell their own story (animating the readers to add their own stories).

majus likes this.
  8. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

That's actually pretty nice idea.... Originally I wanted to do a mass introduction story - allowing between choosing between the room/environment as well as choosing between POV. The only mutual point being the story following the object/place.

Now I'm thinking of making two stories out of this.

First (due to the influence of your idea, and its variation) of the object found in storage magazine during the sale. The introduction would look like you described it with the antique shop. The next chapter (2nd tier) would describe the object and when it was created. 3rd tier chapter would either state the years of the object memories or event from objects memories.

Second, would be similar to the first, with the difference that it would describe the place/room.

9. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

I find the concept of a era spanning erotic story narrated by a table deeply hilarious, and bizarrely inspirational, for some reason. Would a table enjoy two humans having sex on top of it, or would if be all upset that they might stain or scratch it, or loosen it's legs? Would it be natural for a table to be attracted to people, or would that be seen as some sort of perversion by table-kind? Is all furniture self aware? Are tables and chairs the males and females of the same species?

If you wanted to have a more human aspect to your narrator though, you could have them be a person who has been transformed into a magic painting or something by a curse - they would be watching everything that went on, but unable to do anything. Could be a good set up for a weird edging/tease and denial angle, or just to give your protagonist more pathos.

I do really like the idea of a antique store full of furniture sharing sordid stories about their past when no one is around too. I'm imagining them as weird Jim Henson puppets, for some reason.

10. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Well, I would let the objects describe their origin/story.
    I would try to focus on fewer projects to have the time to handle them.

I think it could be everything.
    Each piece can have their own character. They could be shocked or innocent, like it or even enjoy the feelings on their surfaces.

11. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

Depends on how good or bad the sex is of course. If it is something short and quick or multi-chaptered. While I still think a bed would work best. How about the floor it does get some interesting action once in awhile.

12. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

A carpet or rug could be nice as well, though the angle of view could be limited.

13. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

What about a mirror always sees everything and copies its environment.

14. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Well, a mirror probably doesn't see more than any other furniture.
    But a mirror could help any other furniture to extend his field of vision.

15. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017