Let's Do This!

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by r0manh0liday, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r0manh0liday

r0manh0liday Virgin

Now that we've got these set-up, let's discuss how to improve them.

Step 1: Get staff that will know how to follow the rules, & not knowingly violate them... That means our current staff (as I saw it listed) needs split in half!!!

2. Kaitou1412

Kaitou1412 Moderator

And the ideal way to do that is to demand someone's removal in a grammatically incorrect sentence without posting the user's name and a list of reasons for said removal?

Just be advised, if it's a load of venomous nonsense, that'll make your first forum activity trolling and, by the terms of the deal we offered you which Friedman claims to have delivered to you, your final chance will be terminated. If you wish to withdraw your request instead, we can be persuaded to look the other way this time.

gunde, FallenSaint and Semeny Licket like this.
  3. Mr.B.

Mr.B. Moderator

This is the same guy that spammed nonstop in the old forum, right?
    Jeez.
    Just pls don't make Friedman lose his time on him, he can do far better things :)

4. Torg

Torg Really Experienced

I have ignored Mr. Church on the new site. I have done nothing to provoke him. His latest sad attempt to get me and others removed from the moderator's role is quite pathetic, but completely expected. I'm surprised he waited a whole hour after the new forum was announced to jump in start making a fool of himself again.

FallenSaint and Semeny Licket like this.
  5. r0manh0liday

r0manh0liday Virgin

I don't see anything wrong grammatically with that sentence... Then again, you're most-likely lying about that, the same way you constantly lied about me & things I said/did on the old Forums.

Also, this is not nonsense or trolling, & even if it was, it would constitute my first, not final, "chance"... Speaking of which, if Friedman cares at all about the site &/or Forums, he will remove you & Torg each from your staff positions. (There is no reason to post Usernames or lists of reasons; He's seen them all in posts & PMs, & one of you would probably use your unearned, wrongly-given power to remove those things if I did post them.

6. Torg

Torg Really Experienced

Let's see. Where is that Ignore button?

FallenSaint and whizzper like this.
  7. r0manh0liday

r0manh0liday Virgin

Right in front of your face, so intelligent people with actual lives offline can access it before you have time to say/do anything to/near them.

8. Kaitou1412

Kaitou1412 Moderator

This speaks volumes about you. The one spouting falsehoods on the previous forums was you - not any of us - yet you object profusely to such action. You find every little fault with another's work, yet never find fault with your own. And in your book, anything anyone says that wounds your pride is an obvious fabrication, while your venomous words are invariably fact.

Since you can't see it, allow me to point out that a grammatically correct sentence has a verb in it. You used "split" as a noun and "needs" as an adverb in the final sentence, so there's no verb. Or do you really believe that someone will tell you the lumber "needs split in half" for use as firewood?

So your idea of a fair, non-trolling process is to prevent a person from confronting its accuser and the accusations against it?

And I have four bits of news for you. The first is that Friedman and I both declared it your final chance, and he even told you as much before he announced these forums to the rest of the community. This may be a new CHYOO, but this is the same community. Your three blown chances on Literotica and your outrageous number of blown chances on the original CHYOO are still being held against you. Your only chance to have your record expunged and be allowed to call this a "first chance" was to convince us you were prepared to change by not trolling the forums immediately. So much for that thought.

The second, you're never going to win support for your cause unless you preach to the masses. That means you need to share the reasons with more than just Friedman.

The third, you've not yet had a single post deleted on this forum, an act of mercy extended to you by Friedman and myself. Therefore, your claim of deletion is already unsubstantiated, and costing you support.

The fourth, none of that matters anymore. You neither walked away nor supplied a list of reasons. I warned you up front that failure to perform either action would result in this being seen as trolling and your case declared nonsense. You have only yourself to blame for what follows.

gunde, RicoLouis, FallenSaint and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.