Size Matters

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by dingsdongs, Sep 11, 2016.

1. dingsdongs

dingsdongs Really Really Experienced

Link to the story: https://chyoa.com/story/Size-Matters.6850

Hello chyoa community!

I'd like to open a topic for the story Size Matters.
    Main Themes: Transformation pills ("Growth X"), focus on big cock. Straight, Gay, Bi, Futanari, BDSM

The original author is idahoboy, and according to the about page it, the story was already created 2015. I recently submitted a few chapters to the story, and soon idahoboy approved me as an author. I guess so he didn't need to hassle with approving my chapters all the time ;-) Before i knew it, i was hooked, and had added several dozen chapters more. Recently a few other authors submitted the occasional chapter, so i thought its a good idea to open up a thread on this forum. In case there are any suggestions, questions, need for coordination, etc.

• The hook of the story: The "Growth X" pills, that Adam orders online.
    • Most of the time they seem to have the advertised effect of "penis growth".
    • However, depending on the different story lines, they can cause a variety of other effects or enhancements.
    • Still, the focus is mostly on the big cocks, and their irresistible allure regardless of gender.
    • A few of the branches also feature images, that match the description of the female characters.
    • Authors, who would like to contribute, are welcome.

Originally the chapters by idahoboy seem to deal mainly with Adam's enhanced penis.
    Further chapters also deal with Sarah, Adam's sister, a blonde cheerleader, who takes the pills instead and becomes a futanari.
    By now the story has expanded and features a variety of story-lines with several different themes, including:
    • BDSM (Adam + "Mistress" Victoria, a redhead)
    • Futanari (Sarah, Adam's sister)
    • Futanari on male (Sarah + Adam)
    • Gay (Adam + Clark + Devon)
    • Straight (Adam + Heather, the school slut)
    • Straight (Adam + Christine, a nerd / geek)
    • Straight/Incest (Adam + Sarah)
    • Straight/Incest/ffm (Adam + Sarah + Amy, Sarah's best friend)

I hope this summary gives a good first impression, and i obviously appreciate any feedback :)

Greetings,
    dingsdongs

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. dingsdongs

And in case anyone should step over any strange wording or mistakes in my chapters: English sadly isn't my first language.
    I feel like half of the time, that i take to write a chapter, is spent on google and various translation sites, to find the right words and phrases ;-)
    So i'll gladly take any feedback, hints, corrections or suggestions. Preferably via the private message system.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. dingsdongs

After a few of months of abstinence, i found some some time and inspiration to write a few more chapters. I also hope to be able to add more soon, i have a few ideas written down.

I also just introduced a new character, Christine. Introduced after Adam's shower incident in school, as a potential partner for Adam, and i'm trying to flesh out her character with some background information / past events.
    The general idea is, that she pushes Adam towards a submissive stance towards her, and proceeds to take the "Growth X"pills herself. Featuring breast expansion and possibly, as an alternative, penis growth / futanari.

As pictures for Christine i so far used the face of Tessa Fowler, and described Christine as having small breasts.
    The intention is for Christine to take some "Growth-X" pills at some point, causing breast growth/expansion, so that regular full body pictures of the very busty Tessa can be used after that event.

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Yes--(Christine-is-calling).315890

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  4. dingsdongs

• In addition, on the Futanari path, i added pictures to several existing chapters.
    • I also posted several new chapters the last days and got a few more updates coming
    Enjoy!

5. dingsdongs

• Today the story has exceeded 3,000 thumbs up!
    I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everybody who supports and keeps supporting the story that way. It is always nice to know that the story you write for is appreciated, and it keeps one motivated.

Additionally i wanted to let you know, that i have added a few chapters with the theme of 'Female Muscle Growth', that as far as i know hasn't been featured in the story so far. (Branch off point: https://chyoa.com/chapter/When-Sarah-wakes-up-again.317004)
    Two more chapters (without futanari content) on this theme will follow shorty.

Stay tuned and enjoy!