1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

let me take a gander in my concept folder

limited free use: MC needs to get 30 stamps per day, stamps are given by fulfilling many requests mostly of the sexual variety. If he does not suceed in his task he will receive a horrifying punishment

paradise: MC gets to spend 30 days in complete luxury on a tropical island as part of reality tv show He gets to fucks whoever and however he wants from the staff. Only caveat: After the 30 days are over he gets castrated

chauvinism world: Uh, I don't think I can explain this in a short blurb but basically it's a alternate reality where every single man exudes a specific chauvinist aura(White Knight, Pervert,Incel etc) that slowly warps the minds of the females around them

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  2. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

158: Freeuse OF One. A woman realizes that any man can come up to her any time or place and have sex with her, and she is powerful to stop him. Not only that she is the only one who thinks it's not normal, and she is the only person she sees this happening to.

gene.sis likes this.
  3. wicker

159: Bachelorette in Free Use Hell: The newest contestant on The Bachelorette does not realize until too late that each bachelor gets to use her for one night to see if she is up to his sexual kinks and standards.

4. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

This is a good one. She goes on the show thinking she'll be the queen and have the men compete for her affection, only she has to win them over.

5. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

160 - eighteen years after a virus leaves most men impotent and infertile a most women unable to bear male children a young man stumbles onto two girls having sex. At first they are upset until they realize he can get it up and later tell him they are both attracted to men and only pretend to be gay as it has become the norm for young women with the lack of men. Most of the time they take turns wearing a strap on and dressing in men's clothing to fuck each other and agree to keep his secret since most men who can get it up become playthings for wealth rich women. Though they both want to fuck him.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  6. RicoLouis

161 - The dog walks into the living room when company is visiting carrying a huge dildo.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  7. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

8. Dissonant Soundtrack

It is another word for hosting guests. "I am having company tonight"

9. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

I guessed as much, it still sounded weird.

10. Dissonant Soundtrack

English is a weird language all around.

11. RicoLouis

162- Brothel in a satchel. A wizard walks into a tavern carrying a satchel full of jars. One by one he places the jars on the the table to reveal each contains a woman he has shrunk down that he will turn back to normal size for one night. For the right price.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  12. wicker

163: Wife Sitter: A man whose wife had cheated on him in the past is going on a long business trip, but though he and his wife reconciled, he did not trust her 100%, so he hires a dominatrix to keep his wife in line while he's away.

13. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

164 You Don't Act Like You:

The narrator of the story visits a person that they haven't seen for a long time (could be a family member, could be a friend), but as they have their reunion, they notice that their old acquaintance is a completely different person, being much more of a libertine than before and even offers them to cup a feel.

As the narrator enjoys/is horrified of their new free spirit, they soon uncover that they have been a victim of a mindwipe/mind transfer/alien shenanigans, and goes from there.

14. wicker

165: Diapered Divas. Female celebrities find themselves in diapers, willingly or not.

15. RicoLouis

166 - Adult party game. Musical chairs

Guys sit in chairs in a circle and girls circle them. When the music starts all the girls try and sit in a guys lap and the girl who can't find a lap is out. The girls preform a lap dance on the guys until one of them blows his load in which case the guy is out and has to pay the girl in some way from a kiss to money. The girls get up and circle the guys again until the music starts and keep going till one guy and girl are left standing.

16. CurvyLinesEverywhere

CurvyLinesEverywhere Really Experienced

The first two make me feel like the optimal player strategy is a turn-1 'Use Gun on Head.' I don't understand the high-level concept of the third one. I've highlighted the confusing part in bold.

So, like... some asshole, Asshole A, we'll call him Adam, is a White Knight. And he white knights so hard that, with enough exposure, it compels women around him to... do what, exactly? Block him on Twitter? Step on his jacket? Stop opening their own doors? And how does this compulsion interact with the vibes she's getting from the Pervert, Bill and the Incel, Cecil? What would women even do with the psychic energy being put out into the world by an Incel? They're already not-fucking you has hard as they can not-fuck you, Cecil. I don't see how your chauvinistic aura can build upon that. You decided women don't want you, and they took one look at your social media presence and decided you had a point. There's no way to double down on that, even with mind-control. Your demented fantasy is already coming true. It's like Extra-Virgin Olive Oil. How can something be extra-virgin? Either the olives are fucking, or else they aren't. If they aren't, they're virgin, which means 100% no sex. There's no way for the olives to fuck even less than that.

17. CurvyLinesEverywhere

CurvyLinesEverywhere Really Experienced

I tried to do this with Mariella's route in the Stanley Parable parody I was writing.

I got too depressed to finish it.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  18. JakeSnakeCakes

JakeSnakeCakes Experienced

I had something similiar to this in 5/Day 1/Month. The MC is given these tickets he has to use in order to fuel the witch's warriors in sex rituals.

19. JakeSnakeCakes

JakeSnakeCakes Experienced

I like this, but I feel like it would work as part of a broader fantasy CHYOA. Maybe this is what happens when the protagonist wanders into this random town's tavern.

20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Haha Well, I did say that blurb was not enough to explain it. But i'm more then happy to share the concept

I don't want to derail the thread to so I made a new one

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/chauvinism-world.4511/

Ok, I see the story ends up turning pretty wild LOL

Cuchuilain likes this.