Threads approval reports

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Mr.B., Aug 2, 2014.

1. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Hey,

I added you as an author so that new chapters are automatically approved.

Happy writing!

2. Navdom103

Navdom103 Virgin

Hello !

I recently released a story with about 16 odd chapters last night and I noticed the views are slightly climbing but the story still mentions “in review” - just wanted to check if I missed something or this will be expected to publish soon.

thank you ! And appreciate you all

3. insertnamehere

insertnamehere Really Really Experienced

If you're repeatedly checking the story, they're probably your own views.

The story has been reviewed now.

gene.sis likes this.
  4. Privatewade98

Privatewade98 Virgin

Hey, I've uploaded 2 chapters to Sex Note under Legend of Korra and they haven't been approved. I understand this has been an issue before?

5. AnchorPillar

AnchorPillar Virgin

I have had a chapter in review for the story Reality Warped [Now Public] for a little over two weeks now.

But the story is public, hence the title I’ve checked multiple times, and I’ve never had any other chapter for that story be under review. What’s going on?

6. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thanks for letting me know! I've approved your chapter and added you as an author to the story just to be safe.

I'd imagine the story was briefly set to Moderated by the owner. But I'll monitor the issue.

Nevertheless, have fun writing!

7. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thanks for your post!

Have you already contacted Sexdream? He's the story creator/owner and active.

8. Coppernicous

Coppernicous Virgin

I've had a few chapters sitting in review for The Stud for a while now- I first submitted them on April 30th, and tried contacting the author on May 18th asking them to review my chapters. They've since logged in at least once and haven't given any response to my chapters nor my inquiry. Considering how infrequently Dear_god is active, may I request getting an Editor role on the story, or has not enough time passed to make this request?

Thanks in advance.

9. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I approved your chapters and added you as an author so that new chapters are published automatically. Happy writing! :)

10. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

Hi Friedman. I posted a few chapters to "Maledom Society" and MaAlex90 approved about half of them. I'm fine waiting for his approval on the chapters with content in them but this one: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Back-to-the-routine.1149976 is just a link chapter, and without it the other chapter that he did post has no inbound links. Can you approve this one? I can wait for his opinion on the other.

Friedman likes this.
  11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure! :) Happy writing!

Dissonant Soundtrack likes this.
  12. Privatewade98

Privatewade98 Virgin

I've attempted to yes. He has not responded at all to my messages.

13. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Let's give him a while longer :)

14. Privatewade98

Privatewade98 Virgin

Ok, but it's already been 19 days since I messaged him and almost a month since I submitted the first chapter.

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I'll get back to you in 1-2 weeks

16. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I sent Sexdream a message asking about your chapters. :)

17. Privatewade98

Privatewade98 Virgin

Alright. If they don't do anything, should I come back here and reply again?

18. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Yes, or feel free to send me a private message. :)

19. Silly Writer

Silly Writer Virgin

Sorry for the newbie question, but it says my story is “In-Review”, but none of the guidelines mentioned that it would take time to publish a story/chapter.

Is that normal? How long is it expected to take?

20. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Welcome to CHYOA! :)

Each story must be approved by moderators at the beginning. After that, you can publish chapters without further approval.

I just rejected your story as it doesn't meet the 250 word minimum substance rule. Just publish your story again when you have more content (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Rules.560688).