Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe take scroll.
    "Yeah, no thanks. I'm not in the mood for twelve labours just for pissing gods or pushing big stone on the top of the mountain, so I won't take my chance. Mail privacy and that things." She chuckled and wave goodbye to Heracles.
    "So, let's test my speed how fast I could reach my home." She said with smile and run fast down the hill, to say few words with parents and take her weapons.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Be bold - let your desires guide you, and let nothing hold you back. Fears and rules only restrain cowards, a real man follows his heart. Or other pieces of their anatomy. "G-Good thinking. Yes, my niece is staying at our estate - she'd see it if we kept it there. Bring the beast here - there's equipment for preserving meat in the back. I'll lend you a cart." She bites her lip looking at him. "Talpharos," she takes her time saying the same, savoring it. "I think we've...hit it off, so to speak, if I'm not being too bold. But I think I should repeat that I'm married."

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"It wouldn't be the worst sin to be punished by labors." Herakles looks surprisingly sad for a moment, before shaking his head and regaining his jovial attitude. "Get out of here. Good fortune, kid." He gives her ass a playful swat to send her on her way.

Back in Thebes, she sees that things in the city are more normal now that the parade is finished. She finds her place unchanged, a small shop with the family's living quarters on the floor above. From the banging coming from the storeroom, and the smells coming from the kitchen, Callirhoe judges that her parents are both there and in those seperate areas of the building, if she wanted to speak to one in private.

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  4. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe go to the kitchen, decided first talk with her mother. She find her baking fish for dinner, woman in medium age dressed in matron dress.
    "Hey mom, what is for dinner today? Oh, and by the way I have to ask you about my father. I just today find out that I'm demigod, so I'm curios." She said, taking orange from basket and striped it of uneated part.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Understood, I will bring the beast here.” Talpharos nodded, then looked right into the woman's eyes and focused on using the power he now had, wanting to give himself as much of an advantage as he could. “Don't worry, Selene.” He finally called her by her name. “I'm sure your husband won't mind – after all, I am merely helping you get a gift for your niece... though I will be happy to assist you with anything else, too – I am always happy to help a woman in need, especially one as beautiful as you... Just let me know what it is you desire...” As he he finished speaking Talpharos lifted Selene's chin up with his hand, then leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Fish, with-" Callirhoe hears her mother begin cheerfully, before dropping a dish on the floor in surprise, the clay vessel shattering on the ground. "H-How?" She asks, bewildered.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 64+20
    Selene gasps as he moves in, before leaning into the kiss, her breasts pressing against his chest as she moves against him. The noble moans into the kiss, passionately making out with the younger man before coming up for air, a hand snaking down to go underneath his tunic and find his hardened manhood. "This is a terrible idea... But I desire you. I desire a man who isn't ancient and cold, who isn't spent after a few thrusts. You can fulfill my desire?" She looks in his eyes, her hand pumping his cock slowly.

moonblack, Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Well I got in the little misunderstanding with few my former friends from the army, so I had to run from them to gymnasium, where Heracles explain them that they have something more important to do. Then he told me that my heritage is awaken and I get some speed of Hermes, so he chalange me to race. Suprising I won, too bad that I didn't made some wager in drachmas or something valube, but I wasn't sure if he was serious about that. Then he told me, that Hermes has mission for me to deliver some importnat message to Dhelpe, so I come here to collect my stuff and ask you few question." Callirhoe speak realy fast, in meantime eating two oranges.
    "So, did father know about it? How did you catch attention of the god? Did you know any other demigods?"

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"W-Wait, what, slow down..." The woman says, overwhelmed. "You met Herakles? You beat him in a race? You're going to...Delphi?" Callirhoe's mother asks, completely befuddled. "I...That's a lot of questions. Your father isn't aware, no. And I'd like it if it stayed that way." She looks uncertain of what to say.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  10. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Relax mother, I'm not here to judge you. Only Temida knows how many times I get punished for making troubles, so don't worry about that. If you don't want to tell father, I won't tell either." She go to collect from the ground fallen fish.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and moonblack like this.
  11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I will be happy to, Selene.” Talpharos replied as his hands moved, one going to fondle the woman's large breasts, the other going down to feel up her ass. For a little bit he let her pump his shaft as he groped her, then he kissed her again, this time his tongue forcing its way inside her mouth.

Talpharos broke the kiss only when he was out of breath, but his hands never stopped. “Is there anything in particular you desire, Selene? Or would you prefer that I improvise and figure things out on my own?” He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The prince shook his head.

"No, I was not there at the time." He denied. "Oh? You don't know?" He all but snickered. "You stand before me, wearing only your jewellery, eve your slaves have more clothes then you~" He chuckled, as he moved eve closer, his presence threatening. "So, I'm asking gently... and should you fail to satisfy my inquiry? Well, you will have to report your failure in negotiations to the paraoh." The prince finished. "I wonder, if her will be merciful and will just let you walk away with such a blunder?" The prince said as he grabbed her chin and raised it gently, so she would look up at him.

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Luckily, mother keeps the floors clean, so the fish seems still good to eat. "I...I was wasn't always the wife of a Theban shopkeeper. In my youth, I was the daughter of a noble family. My father led a warband a hundred men strong, and was wealthy from raiding. But one summer when he was out on a raid, a rival warlord decided to do the same to us. They came from the far north, horsemen, running down any messengers we sent for aid. So, I prayed to Hermes and he answered - came to me in the night. I told him if he brought a message to my father, I would, well...you know. We both fulfilled our parts of the bargain, but father's army got annihilated on the way back, so it was all for naught. Hermes' last favor was to bring me to safety in Thebes. Then I met your father and we fell in love. He wanted a child, so when I realised Hermes had gotten me pregnant, I didn't tell him."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene moans at his touch, particularly as he gropes her breasts. "Do what you want." She answers, hand moving down to massage his balls. "Just do it hard. Make me forget about everything else."

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Now, now..." The Egyptian slides her hands across his body. "Let's not do anything drastic."

16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"I do like drastic~" The prince smiled, his hand lightly slid down and closed around her throat. "Now," he said with a voice full of charm... yet with something in it that made her shiver... something... primal. "Be kind enough, and talk~" He lightly thightned his hand, around her throat.

Tjf, moonblack, Regin34 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe listen with attention to her mother tale. She expected... Something more romantic, but in the end Hermes was god of merchant, so making bargain of her birth was in his nature.
    "Hmm... thank you mother for telling me this tale. I promise that I won't tell father about that. " She said and take to her bag some food for road and leather bag with wine.
    "As I told you, I had to deliver important message, so I will leave today. Tell father, that I should return in few days. I love you both." Callirhoe run to her room for armor, spear shield and cloak. After being ready to leav, she give mother kiss ohn check. and run, to leave Thebes.

18. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Very well.” Talpharos nodded, making a mental note of how the woman seemed to react to him groping her breasts. “Let me help you remove your silks – I would hate to get them dirty by accident...” He quickly stripped her of what little she was wearing, then removed his own clothes, standing before Selene in all his naked glory, his cock erect and ready for action.

For a brief moment the young hunter considered how to proceed, then reached with his hands and resumed groping Selene's tits, squeezing and fondling, occasionally teasing her nipples. He let out a grunt of pleasure as the noblewoman fondled his cock and balls, then leaned down to suck on one nipple.

As much as he wanted to fuck Selene's tits there was something else he wanted more. Thus he stopped playing with her bust and gently pushed her down on all four. Kneeling behind her Talpharos kissed each of her magnificent cheeks, then spread them with his hands and started teasing her back door with his tongue, gradually forcing it inside.

That's enough preparation. Talpharos decided as he pulled his face away and pressed the head of his hard cock against Selene's back door. “Here's what you have been waiting for, Selene!” He announced as he thrust his entire length inside in one go. Giving her a brief moment to get used to his size he leaned forward and grabbed her large breasts again, going back to fondling them as he started fucking the noblewoman's ass fast and hard...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  19. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Princess grimaces and pushes him back as his hand grabs her butt cheek. "No, that is not how that works. The less long-term involvement I have with any one individual, the better. You really do not want to get caught up in the disputes between me and them."

Princess knew better than the engage with any single individual for long. Brute is a ruffian who could come by and trash the place while she made herself at home. Meanwhile things often managed to disappear alongside with Meek. Even now, she was mostly focusing on the task at hand and not letting her eyes wander for fear of Megaros's valuables.

"So focus less on the future and more on the now."Princess unwrapped the cloak from around her and left it drop to the floor.

Tjf, Arachna, Regin34 and 2 others like this.
  20. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"It's....possible. I wasn't ready to admit it when it happened, but if it can be assumed that thing was an agent of Mars, it suggested I have....some kind of blood that sets me apart from regular people. But that still seems unlikely. From it's comments, it didn't even seem like the thing in question was aware of it until after the fact. " She was still having a hard time processing it, as much as she tried. Though from her face, she did look a lot more openly stressed out trying to think about it.

"I've spent the past few days on the trip thinking about what exactly it would mean if I was not born from my father and could actually be of some sort of lineage of spirits. But no matter how I look it, that just seems far too difficult to believe."

Although....she did acknowledge she had always been more capable than most of her siblings, but little speaking to a power beyond what mortals could train. And her older sister was still much better with swords and horses than she was. Rhea might be better with spears, but really, they were about as strong and capable of each other even if in different areas. So did that mean, she'd have to be one too? Or was she still just entirely human? If anything, if that was the case, it sounded a lot more impressive to her that her sister could rival her abilities without any unnatural advantages.

"It's also....strange. Lucas had raised me as his own daughter. Whatever force it may be that seems to want to get my attention, never tried to before. It was perfectly content to slumber for most of my life until now. So what changed?"

She stopped short from outright criticizing whatever forces it may be publicly. Even if she trusted Vencilus, ridiculing the supernatural and it's ways was something you just didn't do. Truthfully, she had went through all the practices and rituals as necessary, but didn't know how much she ever totally believed them. What she saw the other day however, spoke well enough that the idea of their existence couldn't be ignored. But...on some level, she did question if that was really for better or worse that they did exist.