Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The crew begin to forget her earlier orders to conserve their energy, rowing faster and faster in their haste to reach the island. Scrambling down below deck, Pelagia finds a candlestick and breaks off two pieces, but as she returns to Artaxos, she feels his hands reaching to grab her wrists and stop her.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 16+30 (Charm)-20 (Loyalty to Pharaoh)
    "Come now..." The Egyptian trembles. "I'm sure there are things we'd rather do than talk, prince." She smiles at him, sliding a hand down his chest.

unisol_gr44, majus and moonblack like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Wait!" Her mother reaches out to grab her shoulder. "Why don't you stay? Leave the gods to their business - it could be dangerous."

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene moans lustfully as Talpharos gets on his knees behind her, her juices coating his tongue as she endures the cunnilingus, before letting out a scream as he enters her. Her walls are extremely tight around the invading member, squeezing and massaging every inch of his cock as he begins to pound the noble. Going in raw from the back? I know I said be bold, but I didn't expect you'd be that bold. Don't worry - I'll make sure you don't hurt her. "W-What are you, ooh, doing, fool?" Selene grunts as her breasts and ass sway with every thrusts. "T-That's the wrong hole!"

5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I'm proposing the occasional fuck in return for clothes, not marriage, but as you wish." Megaros grips the chain, forcing her to turn around before pressing her against the wall. She feels his decently sized manhood rubbing against her ass from behind.

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Who knows? The gods all have their own agendas and seldom see fit to tell us mortals the full story." Velicus shrugs. "And it wouldn't be unheard of for a mortal to have divine blood, especially if we're talking about Ares and not Mars." He suggests. "I wouldn't put it past plausibility for you to be part divine, either." Now that he's confident she's alright, Rhea feels her young charge's eyes roaming her body once more.

unisol_gr44, Arachna and moonblack like this.
  7. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Gods, you're so tight, Selene... Have you never had anal before?” Talpharos asked as he kept pounding her ass. “Relax and enjoy, it will feel good soon... And you don't need to worry about accidentally getting pregnant.” He pointed out, then kissed her neck and pinched her nipples as he kept fucking her ass hard. He could tell he would soon shoot his first load, but it would not be enough to satisfy his lust – not with Selene's tight ass gripping his cock so hard.

unisol_gr44, Arachna and Tjf like this.
  8. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Hah! You think Brute would not come and try to grift in your residence regardless?" Princess moans as he pulls on the chain and presses her against the wall. Between her legs, she feels the familiar feeling of her cock becoming stiff and her pussy moistening in anticipation. "No, Friendships, Companions. Regardless of how casual or serious, one of them will try to ruin it eventually." She gives a wry grin, "Of course, I do the same to get back at them."

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Of course, ugh, not..." Selene grunts. "You're lucky I'm in a, ooh, good mood..." Despite her irritation, the noble begins pressing her ass back towards his pelvis, meeting his thrusts and driving his cock deeper inside her, as her cunt leaks juices onto the floor. "F-Fuck, I'm going to..." The buxom woman gives a squeal and her ass clenches tight around him as she cums, lying forward in a stupor.

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"If I were a bolder man I'd try to fuck Brute into submission as well." Megaros chuckles, his loincloth falling away and his manhood rubbing against her lower lips. "But I'm satisfied with my princess." He shoves his cock forward inside her.

11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

As Selene came Talpharos buried his entire length inside her ass and came as well, shooting his sizable load deep inside, until he was fully spent... then pulled out, still hard. Apparently he had guessed correctly that cumming once would not be enough. But he did not want to abuse the noblewoman unnecessarily, so he would have to do something else. Time to fuck her tits... He decided as he gently moved Selene on her back.

Talpharos looked at the naked noblewoman, who was still in stupor, and pumped his dick a couple of times. Then he moved on top of her and put his cock between her large tits. He pressed them together, trapping his manhood between them in a most pleasant manner, then started moving back and forth, fucking them.

12. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Many have tried..."Princess gives a long moan as his large cock sinks into her. Her pussy instinctively clenched around the erect member. She pushes herself back and sinks him deeper into her as he keeps her pressed against the wall, "Usually ends with her bending you over..."

unisol_gr44, Regin34, Tjf and 2 others like this.
  13. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Still...."

She really had to wonder about that. Too focused on the implications to really show much concern with his leering.

If the idea she had divine blood was truly the case, then whose? And for that matter....did she really owe anything to them either? They had a thousand chances to be involved in her life before this point, and if the implications was that they only took interest now that they needed something...

Her father Lucas had always been....cautious about speaking his mind, but in private, the prefect had shared some...interesting ideas among his family and close friends. It had been ingrained in her to never speak of it openly, but his views on the gods were....not exactly smiled upon by the faith. Yet, much of what he said didn't seem wrong. The version that they would want people to believe is Zeus liberated the world from the titans....but....the preceding order had ruled over the golden age and the most prosperous time in human history, where after Zeus took the reigns, you'd only need to look at a map to see how wartorn and bloody the age had devolved into while making demands for mortals to cate to his whims. True...the titans did preemptively predict Zeus overthrowing them and tried to kill him as early as possible....only....that did actually happen. And that didn't stop Zeus from immediately attempting the same thing with his children from his first wife Metis in fear of being overthrown himself by his children. Which Prometheus also warned him which one was destined to do it, and that didn't prevent him from having the fire titan tortured for countless ages.

She wouldn't admit it openly, but if it was true that she carried some kind of divine spark, she still admittedly, failed to see what she owed to him or his following. She had a father. A mortal one, at that. But she was strained to see what kind of obligation she might hold to a divine parent or for that matter, what exactly have they done that she should fulfill it.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene is a sweaty mess by the time Talpharos turns her around, her eye makeup streaking down her face and her tongue lolling out of her mouth. Her breasts caress him wonderfully, soft but just firm enough to squeeze his cock as it runs through her cleavage. He feels a cool sensation, and looks down to see her lick the top of his rod as it emerges from her breasts, her eyes staring up into his.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Whereas I prefer having you bent over." Megaros chuckles, picking up the pace, his palm smacking against her ass harshly, as she feels her cock rubbing against the tapestry covering the wall, trapped between the soft fabric and her body.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"If you're what we're speculating you might be, you might not have a choice as to whether to get involved." Velicus suggests, as he sits down beside her.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Told you it would feel good...” Talpharos smiled at the noblewoman as he kept fucking her tits. “Mmm, that feels nice...” He let out as he felt her lick the head of his cock again.

The young man kept going for a bit longer, but soon felt getting close again. “I'm almost there... Where should I cum? On your magnificent breasts? On your beautiful face? Both? Or... would you like me to cum inside your tight ass a second time?” He asked, leaving the choice to her.

18. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"You know mother, that is a really good question. Sure, I could leave this message to someone else but..." She said and reminded mythic about Thebian king.
    "Destiny will reach us all. I don't want waiting in apathy as it reach me when I sleeping, but I want to be able to fight for my own. Maybe I could build something new or not. But I know that I would regret my full life that I didn't try."

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Y-You're just lucky you're good with that thing." She says before letting her tongue press forward, probing against his urethra. "B-Breasts. I don't want to have to redo my hair."

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  20. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Just do not..." Princess moans as Megaros speeds up his eager thrusting into her tight pussy, "...Finish inside. I would rather not have your bastard." Her cock being wedged against the tapestry and her leg sends extra shivers of pleasure running through her body. Princess tries to pull back slightly to give the sensitive organ a little more room. She didn't want to come so quickly and risk squeezing him at an inopportune time.