Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Alright, not drinking then. How about I buy you a meal? Or ingredients so you can make your own? Or we could go hunting. Or take in a play?" Velicus raises an eyebrow. "Who wouldn't want to spend time with you?"

2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 53+10 (Stealth Skill)=63
    Where Artemis is blessing the young man, Harpocrates, god of silence, seems more fickle, as Talpharos breaks branches and spooks the creature on multiple occasions. Finally, a day later, he manages to nestle himself between two trees, giving him an elevated view over the stream where his quarry has stopped to drink.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos took a deep breath to calm down, then notched an arrow and slowly took aim. He finally had his chance, it would not do to waste it by rushing things. He offered a quick prayer to Artemis, asking her to guide his arrow, then waited until the hart finished drinking and raised its head. At that precise moment the young hunter let go, his arrow flying through the air at the white beast, seeking to end its life...

(Will Talpharos be lucky and get the beast on the first try? Guess I'll find out later, because I am done for today. Night!)

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  4. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"Any of those sound nice in theory..." With a bit of a sigh, but he knew it was in her own way of just not trying to admit actually being tempted. "I must go wherever you go, after all. Hunting was already on the agenda to procure the freshest ingredients, as is. Though...I admit if I were a higher ranking noble, I might be taken in by experiencing Greek plays and culture. To a degree..."

She made something of a conflicted face. "Perhaps the only civilization in the modern world that can be called our equal....if not, somewhat soft. It's almost impressive they built such an empire...delicate as they may be. Yet, the skills of the artisans and poets is undeniable...if you go into that sort of thing." Thinking about it, the Praetorian and her family weren't here to keep constantly looking over her shoulder and she shouldn't be particularly known in Greece...if she just did what she wanted, nobody would really be there to second guess it.

5. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Why you..." Princess meant to growl in irritation at the man, but what came out of her mouth was a girly moan instead. She feels his finger drift towards her asshole and suspects what's going to happen next. However, she herself had very little experience with butt stuff. That was mostly Brute when she got into a situation far outside of her control. She certainly wasn't prepared for the sudden swell of pleasure that his finger caused.
    "Meg...Megaros!" She moans loudly and flinches back against Megaros. Her whole body spasms in ecstasy as her cock throbs eagerly in his hand. Hot jets of cum shoot against the wall as she shudders from her peak.

6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe thinks she was lucky that none of villiagers had and any jewelry or anything similar value. It would trouble if one of them accidentally find themselves in Callirhoe pocket. She looked at pair.
    " I will just buy a some food for travel and then I'm coming with you guys. I hope that chimaera has some good riddles." She said and soon leave villiage with weird pair.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  7. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Oh, we haven't eve started~" The prince said, as the couple of slaves put their hands over Amunet's back and head, then pushed her head underwater. Immadiately, Cleon felt her pussy tightening, contracting...

Slap!

"That's it~" the prince grunted.

"Ha~" The diplomat took in breath as she was allowed out of water.

"Why don't you use that skilled tongue of yours to pleasure the two of your slaves~" The prince suggested as he gropped her breast.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

D100: 45+10=55 (Minor Success)
    Talpharos feels tension leave the bowstring as he lets his arrow fly, and instantly knows it will hit, but it's off the mark. The arrowhead buries itself in the creature's hindquarters, and it gives a high pitched squeal before bolting into the treeline again.
    D100: 67
    "Did you hear that?" Talpharos hears a voice speak somewhere off behind him, at the edge of earshot.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

A few moments later, the three of them are moving down the old cobbled road. Looking up ahead, Callirhoe sees that it splits into a fork, with one trail heading into a flooded lowlands, while the other ascends up toward a mountain range. "The last one I killed didn't - it more just breathed fire at me." Bellerophon chuckles. "You know, this is really dangerous. It was nice of you to help us out in the village, but you don't have to come with us against such a beast."

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"If they sound nice in theory, that's because they'll be nice in practice." Velicus doesn't relent. "Heh, who'll be able to say you're not a high ranking noble? Maybe I'll be your bodyguard." He chuckles, seeming on the same wavelength as her. "The Greeks aren't for me in all aspects, but their culture has its charms, and it'll be interesting to get out of our comfort zone anyway." He reaches out, squeezing her hand. "C'mon, every time I see you, you're so tense. Let's live a little, and see what this world has to offer."

11. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Wait, not all chimaeras gives riddles? Come on, I really wanted to hear some new one, all are about animal limbs on part of day." Callirhoe said disappointed.
    "Yeah, I know that but I really want to see that beast. I have some military experience and in this week I learn that I'm demigod, daughter of Hermes and..." She said and put hand on her mouth.
    "UPS! I shouldn't told that." At least Callirhoe didn't mention about her mission, so she is improving.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Finally, the merchant lets go, enjoying the way Princess slumps against the wall in the wake of her orgasm. "Heh, good princess. I'd say that's worth quite a few silks indeed, and I'll have that dress ready for you soon." He wipes his hand clean of her cum.

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Hair thoroughly drenched, the slaves tug at Amunet's locks as they force the woman to eat them out, as Cleon continues to pound her. "What a generous master..." They eye Cleon up.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Are you thinking of the Sphinx?" Medusa posits, as Callirhoe drops her bombshell. Instantly, Bellepheron's features are drawn with distaste, though whether it's for her or for something else is unclear. Medusa gazes wild eyed as they walk, or in her case, slither. "You're a demigod? Truly?" She gasps. Bellepheron gives a long sigh, navigating the broken cobblestones as the road begins to incline with surprising ease, using a stick to guide him. "If that's true, do yourself a favor and go home. Forget you ever learned that knowledge and live a normal life. Nothing good ever comes of dealing with the gods." He doesn't elaborate, and Medusa starts bombarding Callirhoe with questions.

15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Dammit! Talpharos silently cursed as he failed to fell the beast. Before he could do anything more he heard the voices and remained immobile, straining his years to hear more. The voice's question suggested there were at least two people and he wanted to learn as much as possible about them before doing anything.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and Tjf like this.
  16. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe bushing ashamed that she so easily split the bean about her heritage. But this feeling quickly fade as Medusa start asking questions.
    " Well I was always person what most people would call 'troublemaker'. Somehow stuffs which belongs to someone else getting glue to my hand, so I get pretty good in changing owners and escaping from punishment. In last days I tried to borrow nice helmet from my former friend from the army and somehow his whole squad chased after me for all Thebes. Then Mr Heracles told them to clean stables or bring leather from birds, I'm not sure. He explained me that my gift is speed after my father and challenged me to race. I won, but I didn't gamble anything so I gain nothing. By the way, his cock his larger than most swords I think. When I leaving gymnasium squad of my unfriendly friends chase me again, so I decided to go out the pollis for few weeks to let them calm down. " She speak quickly, completely ignored blind men advise. Or maybe she didn't hear him?

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  17. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Princess stumbles against the wall, panting as Megaros finally lets her go. Her legs are shaky, but she slowly stumbles to her feet. "You better deliver, or Brute will be the least of your problems." The woman mutters toothless threats and attempts to find something to wipe herself off as well. Then she pulls her clothes back in. "I am guessing that it will take some time for the clothes to be ready? will I owe you any drachma? It will likely be a couple of days before I return. Unless one of them comes to pick it up."

18. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

“I think they’d benefit more from focusing on practical things…but, I’d be out of my class to discuss that to the nobility. Buuuut if we are already here, I advise that you might as well see the work of their frivolous efforts at their finest.”

Rhea remembered it well from her father. Who had many, many, strong opinions on what shape of society and the influence of culture. But he had always made it clear that even as a prefect he still needs to pick and choose who and where he says anything carefully. He also made sure Rhea would know better than to just give too much of her own thoughts to the wrong people. But with just Vecilius here, she wasn’t especially worried.

“Rome is on the rise. They’ve certainly taken notice of that. We might still be a bit behind them for now….but…the Greeks might be at their height, the fall will have to happen eventually. The Roman Empire, however, is destined to last forever.”

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Over here. It came from this way." A feminine voice responds. "If I find out someone got the damn stag before we did, you're not getting a single drachma." A male voice grunts. Talpharos hears the sound of leaves rustling, getting closer and closer to his position.

unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  20. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Part of Talpharos was curious who these people were – clearly one of them was a huntress hired by the other, but beyond that he had no idea. Another part of him wanted to avoid an unnecessary confrontation. After a brief struggle in his head the latter part won. The young hunter started looking around, searching for a small stone or branch. When he found one he picked it up and threw it away from his current position – and in a direction different from the one the hart had chosen when fleeing. Then he waited to see if the sound would be enough to distract the new arrivals.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.