Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe look at him seriously.
    "I get it, but I'm taking my own decisions and risk." She said confident as they coming closer to chimeara lair.

2. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Hearing him remind of what happens, she freezes a bit.

"...it's just unusual to me. Maybe it's out of my station for saying this, but I always regarded you as almost like a younger brother at times....and depending on the day, sometimes ranking higher than a few of my own." She did her best to joke about it, but her face still showed it was clearly awkward for her to discuss in detail. "I suppose, I just never really considered you that way. But then, there's very little of my duties that involve making time for courting. Not...for lack of effort, but much of it comes from nobles or soldiers taken with a people who doesn't exist."

While she did her utmost to keep up her image around Venclius, given how long she served him, it wasn't as if he never caught her doing something less than impressive, though she did believe she kept it up better than around his mother. But...that was almost for the opposite reason. With the matriarch of the family , Rhea was entirely sure if she picked up on it, but Rhea's tendency to underperform in front of her usually stemmed from trying too hard and not feeling like she had any room for error. It was almost ironic that while Vencilus probably wouldn't mind, he made it easier to keep up her job performance effectively by putting less pressure on her.

"...ultimately though, I'm not sure how far this could really go. Eventually you'll be expected to find a wife. Most likely from Greece or Egypt. It's unlikely that's it's a match that would be approved of."

But then again...

"...or...I suppose, I'm a demigod now? Maybe. Or...some kind of blessing as a chosen hero of sorts. I'm not the most politically minded, but that must be worth a lot of points. But I guess, we should probably find out, if that's true. I still don't feel very godlike, so that still might be jumping to conclusion."

3. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"I think if i really tried, I could make quite a lot of money selling my body..." Princess shrugs and finishes adjusting her appearance to be more presentable, "I suppose I will go take a look. It isn't like I have anything else to do."

4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I love them!” Talpharos confessed as he ogled Selene's tits from above, his cock growing hard. He tried to say more, but his words turned into a long moan of pleasure as Selene got to work sucking his dick.

“That... felt wonderful, Selene...” The hunter admitted, panting, when the noblewoman stopped, then let out another moan as she trapped his cock between tits. Not one to refuse a lady's invitation, especially one coming from a woman as hot as Selene, Talpharos began moving slowly, fucking her breasts. “It feels amazing!” He commented as he reached down with his hands to fondle them as he kept thrusting. He didn't know if he would get more than a titfuck, but even just getting to cum on her breasts again was enough of a reward for him.

Tjf, Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The road curves upwards out of sight, with a large bluff obscuring sight of what lies beyond. It doesn't obscure the sound of a roar, though, just out of sight.

Regin34, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe put hand on Bellerophon shoulder.
    "You two better wait here, when I scout out where beast is. I know how to stay hidden and better not charging blind." She said and then go sneaking to check chimaera. Roar tells her that beast is awake, but maybe not watching road.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Younger brother..." Vencilus frowns. "Not exactly what I was hoping to hear. Well, I always liked you." He shrugs. "I mean, sure, I'll have to marry eventually, but I'm free now. Why don't we just see where it goes? And as for you being a demigod, that's what we'll be headed to Delphi to find out."

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Considering what we just did, I'm not exactly disputing that." Megaros chuckles. "If you decide you don't want to find work in a brothel, or maybe as one of Aphrodite's maidens, though, my friend will be on the other side of the agora from me tomorrow - ask for a man called the Skull."

unisol_gr44, moonblack and Regin34 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Selene moans as he touches her sensitive chest, her breasts squeezing his manhood delightfully as she titfucks him. "My niece's betrothed snuck into her bed last night..." The noblewoman's voice lilts seductively. "She was...vocal in her appreciation. I want someone to make me the same way."

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I'm not sure that's-oh whatever." Bellerophon sighs as Callirhoe moves ahead.
    D100: 25
    As she quietly follows the road, Callirhoe sees the beast ahead of her, large and vicious, its tail snapping at a harpy who flies overhead, shrieking and trying to dart down to steal the corpse of a goat that the chimera jealously guards in its paws, before giving up and flying away. Then, the beast sniffs the air, and turns to look directly at the young demigod, snarling.
    [​IMG]

11. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Callirhoe take
    ready her spear and shield point staby end of weapon in direction of the beast.
    "Well, I'm screwed up. But since you already seen me, maybe you will give riddle like real chimera... Wait, chimera?" She asked herself and pac in the forhead for her lack of knowledge.
    "It is sphinx who gives riddles, not chimera! How I could mixed these two? They are not even similar too much!!! " Callirhoe said to hersellf, more ashamed of her mistake, than fear of monster in front of her. Only by instinct, she hold her weapons ready to fight.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and moonblack like this.
  12. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

"We can do that."

(In a bad mood today. Can't focus at all.)

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“It will be my pleasure to... assist you with that task, my lady.” Talpharos replied as he kept playing with her tits and enjoying the titfuck. Selene did not seem to be in rush, so he chose to take his time and enjoy what was coming.

14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Prince cleaon smiled.

"Oh, is that so?" He asked as he pulled Amunet's head from the water, allowing her a few intakes of breath, before pushing her back underwater, to continue eat out one of her slaves. "Maybe I am~" He chuckled as he continued pounding the woman. Finally, he came, flooding her womb with his white cream. He pulled her out of the water onto the floor. "Let me taste those lips~" He said as he lightly kissed her, then, he sat on her chest and pushed his dick into her mouth. Soon he started pounding the bound's woman mouth, tasting her lips with his dick.

Tjf, unisol_gr44, moonblack and 2 others like this.
  15. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

"Ugh...Tomorrow?" Princess sighs and rolls her eyes, "I suppose I will try to stay awake until then. Otherwise, I'll have to hope one of my others decides to go and I cannot trust them to do anything right. Well, I'll see you in a few days Megaros."

The madwoman gives Megaros a wave before departing.

Tjf, unisol_gr44, Regin34 and 2 others like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The chimera snarls loudly, the lion jaw opening, saliva dripping down through its razor sharp fangs, as the snake tail hisses, a trail of venom dripping from its mouth. The ram head, by contrast, doesn't seem too interested just yet. "I didn't want to mention it, but yeah - you're thinking of the sphinx." Callirhoe hears Bellerophon move beside her, the blond man's walking stick discarded in favor of his spear, and she feels additional embarrassment when she recalls that it was her own king, Oedipus of Thebes, who solved the Sphinx's riddle. There's no time to recall the story, though, as the beast approaches.

Risking a glance back, Callirhoe spots Medusa a few metres behind them, a bow in her hands with an arrow already nocked. "Any ideas on how we handle this?" Bellerophon casts a look to Callirhoe. "Last time I fought a chimera, I had a flying horse. This is my first time fighting one on foot, so I'm open to your suggestions."

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"In that case..." The young noble puts his bowl beside. "Can I kiss you again?"

18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Equally willing to take things slow, Selene moves her breasts along his cock, moaning softly as her sensitive mounds glide along his flesh, the feeling more intimate than the passionate fuck last time. "I have to warn you, though. My husband could have you killed if we were discovered. I doubt it will stop you, but for the sake of my conscience I can't take you as a lover if you don't understand that - it's why I was so hesitant before."

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As her head leaves the water, Amunet looks physically and mentally exhausted, but as he begins to fuck her throat, prompting muffled gags, the prince notes the woman using her tongue along his shaft, almost as skilled as her bed slaves, though her efforts are stymied as said slaves begin to roughly finger the Egyptian noble.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"And I you." Megaros nods, as the infamous woman leaves his home. Looking around, she estimates that the fuck session was a rather long one, and it's the dead of morning. The streets are black and completely deserted, meaning that she can go home unmolested, unless she gets an impulse to do something else.