Labors of Olympus

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Dec 11, 2022.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“A pleasure to meet you all.” Talpharos replied with a smile and a brief look at the two scantily dressed ladies before turning back to the man. “You seem to have me at a disadvantage, friend. You know me, but I can't recall ever meeting you. May I have your name? And the names of your lovely companions?” He asked, trying to be as polite as he could.

Tjf likes this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The men cheer, dropping their oars, as they move over to the bound Egyptian. "Seems like kind of a waste of a beauty to leave her in the sea, don't you think, my prince?" Oemachus asks, staying behind with Cleon, as the oarsmen undo their loincloths.

Regin34, moonblack and majus like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I'm Paragus." The young man answers politely. "Son of Thestius. And these morsels are Abula and Abrextia, from the savage lands of Gaul." He smiles conciliatorily. "I understand you has an unpleasant encounter with my brothers earlier, when you were in the woods with Atalanta. They made several insults and threats to your person. I wanted to apologise."

Regin34 and moonblack like this.
  4. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The Prince frowned at Oemachus' words.

"I agree, she is nice piece of meat and intelligent woman. But she's an enemy. What's more, she broke the rules of gods. Better to gift her to Tartarus, then to keep her around and wait for one of the gods to punish her."

He observed as the first man forced himself into woman's wet vagina,/while the other at her ass. It took a moment for a third to use her throat, while another one stated squeezing her breasts.

Regin34, moonblack and Tjf like this.
  5. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

The moment he found out who the man was Talpharos became a lot more suspicious of him, though he tried not to show it. “No need to apologize, Paragus, you are not responsible for your brothers' actions.” He replied with a smile, before looking around. “Where are they, anyway? Not causing more trouble, I hope?”

Tjf likes this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Bound and helpless, the Egyptian moans out, her body welcoming the men inside it. "Could we not be the gods' punishment? After all, would someone sworn to the Pharaoh even go to Tartarus, or would one of her own gods take her and bring her to their afterlife? Maybe we could get her to renounce her gods if we break her enough...
    Difficulty 5: 57 - 1 success
    What the man says might be possible. At the same time, he's clearly speaking out of lust, and not considering the dangers.

majus and moonblack like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I'm glad you see it that way." Paragus smiles. Talpharos sees more and more hunters entering the great hall, heading for the tables and grabbing drinks, but not the men who crossed him earlier. "I made sure they didn't attend this banquet - I didn't want them to say something stupid, which is a sadly common occurrence." The slaves giggle. "I'm sure you're wondering exactly why I'm approaching you like this, well-" Paragus is cut off as the hall quiets, the hunters standing, as two figures move from doors at the back, sitting at the high table. The king, a withered old man who was likely strong once, but now decrepit from age, welcomes the hunters and bids them to eat and drink their fill, to prepare themselves for the battles ahead. Beside him, the queen's eyes scan the room, before locking on Talpharos. The mature beauty smirks slightly.

moonblack likes this.
  8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Talpharos smiled when he noticed the queen looking at him. “So these are the rulers. It's nice to see them at last.” He commented, not giving away that he had already met the queen. “Anyway, you were saying?”

Tjf likes this.
  9. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"I am certainly not stop you from being enthusiastic about breaking the woman. But once we see the land, she will go to the depths." The Prince waved his hand. "Enjoy, old friend. We will have many more enemies to deal with in future."

Tjf and moonblack like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"One more than the other." Paragus chuckles. "Well, it seems as though Atalanta has taken a liking to you. A rare thing for a man. And my brothers and I have taken a liking to Atalanta... Perhaps we can make common cause?"

moonblack likes this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"As you say, my prince." Oemachus looks disappointed, but doesn't complain, as he heads over to have his turn with the captive.

moonblack likes this.
  12. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

For a few moments the prince observed as the crew fucked the woman. She was sorrounded and taken advantage of, assulted, gropped, pinched, slapped, choked... she was treated like enemy she was - without mercy or symphaty.

After a few more moments of observing as the woman was ravaged, the prince decided to catch some sleep. He asked to be woken up when the land became visible. It was a tiering day...

13. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I wouldn't say she has taken a liking to me just yet. More like she is tolerating me...” Talpharos noted. “Do you have anything in particular in mind?” He was in no hurry to accept anything from his new “friend”, but it would not hurt to hear what Paragus had to say – if only to know what to expect.

Tjf likes this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"My prince... The port of Piraeus is in sight." Oemachus shakes the young man's shoulder.

moonblack and majus like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Nonetheless, it's better than most men have accomplished." Paragus counters. "It seems like, if you wanted, you're in a far better position to try and get between Atalanta's legs than we are. Perhaps if you succeeded, you'd be willing to...share?"

moonblack likes this.
  16. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The prince woke up and after a few moments he was on his feet. As he made his way on the deck, he tried to remember what he knew of this place. He looked around to check the egyptian ambasador.

17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Share, huh? “I admit that is not something I had considered, since I have not thought that far ahead. It is an... interesting idea... Something to think about...” Talpharos replied, choosing his words carefully so as to not actually promise anything.

Tjf likes this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Cleon knows Piraeus from a visit with his mother as a child. A massive port - probably the busiest in all Greece, connected to the great city of Athens via a long causeway, surrounded by walls to defend against Spartan attacks. Heading up above deck, he sees the ambassador lying nearly motionless. Several of the men look pretty drained, as well.

moonblack and majus like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"My brothers and I are sons of a king. Grandsons of Ares himself, if you believe our father. Our friendship - which is what I offer in return, is a very valuable thing." Paragus smiles, as the two women move to sit beside Talpharos. "Indeed - think about it." He turns and leaves Talpharos with his servants.

moonblack likes this.
  20. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Well then... I hope you boys had fun, because it's time for us to get rid of the traitor." Cleon said as he grabbed the bound woman by the chain he created around her neck earlier and draged her to the broadside. The chain would ensure her being dragged to Tartarus before she drowned. But it would be an act of the gods that would strengthen his position among his crew and warriors.

"Anything to say before you go to Tartarus?" He asked the ambasador as he held her by the chain.

moonblack and Tjf like this.