Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro eagerly touches her body. "So, how did the mission go?" He lifts her gag.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and majus like this.
  2. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina shivered, hearing the man's voice. Her training still held.

"You will find answers in the scrolls, Master." She answered. "Please read them."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He does so. "Hmmm." He pulls away her blindfold. "Good job on the mission, I look forward to seeing the results. This...second thing you've written about, I believe I know what it is, but it's imperative that you speak of it to no one. Not your sisters in Clan Rai, and not even your own daughters. Understand?"

4. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Hmm. I doubt they'd let me in but its worth a shot. Kyouka thought to herself as she walks toward the door.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Surprisingly, she makes it to the door before anyone can challenge her. Inside the rather luxurious office, an overweight man is on the ground, being kicked and stomped on by two young, long haired yakuza. Behind them is a female samurai, who turns and does an iai draw, pointing her blade at Kyouka's neck.
    [​IMG]
    "Sorry, if you're looking for the manager, he's currently being disciplined." The overweight man shouts "Help m-" before he's kicked in the face by one of the men. The woman looks Kyouka up and down. "What are you here for, beautiful?" Kyouka notes a striking resemblance in her features and mannerisms to Tatsu.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"As you command master." Kina bowed her head, automatically obeying the order. She bit her lip, somewhat hesitating before coming with the next thing to say - she hated how the spell was influencing her. "If I am a danger, don't hesitate to take my head." She said, bowing her head, and showing her neck, ready to take the blade. It was somewhat more difficult then it was in the past.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  7. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, I just bought a nearby tavern. And I thought I'd go introduce myself to my neighbors." Kyouka replied with a grin, thinking she found some fun. Until she noticed the resemblance to Tatu, "So then, what'd he do exactly?" She asked with a fearless grin, despite the blade pointed at her neck.

8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He shakes his head. "We'll take your head if you prove disloyal, but we want to give you a chance." He sighs. "The Rai Clan woman who failed to protect Jurobei, well, it seems like she did more than just fail in her duties. She killed her lord, but more insidiously than that, she seems to have somehow been able to break the curse binding the Rai women, by performing a ritual and ending her own life."

@unisol_gr44
    Jian, looking for the blonde woman, finds her and Shintaro together in a room. The blonde is bound, and Jian hears the last sentence Shintaro just spoke.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman takes the sword away from Kyouka's neck and sheathes it, though her hand is still precariously close to the handle. "Welcome to the neighborhood. This shitsack," one of the yakuza kicks him in the stomach, and he gives a pained whimper, "thought that he could steal from the Kitano family, and that no one would find out."

10. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"I can do that for you, madam."

11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Oh? Was he skimming off the top of the pile?" Kyouka asked in a sarcastic tone, "Ah, but I trust the yakuza men outside were with you then? Or is this establishment in the control of Kitano-"sama?"

12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She smiles. "Please, call me Oichi." She gives a look to the fair haired woman, who leans in close, rubbing Eikyo's chest, before kissing him. "I want you to do a small favour for me when you get back. I want you to make some alterations to the supply ledger, and make sure that a few extra barrels of wine heading to the Yokuboo castle aren't accounted for. It shouldn't be a problem for someone working as a secretary.

The fair haired woman's hand goes lower. "Before that, my servant will give you some relief, if you want it."

13. GenericEditor168

"Your will shall be done, Oichi." He turns back to the other woman and nods. "I would like some relief."

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"This is a Kitano establishment, yeah. This idiot was just the manager. Not anymore, though." She chuckles, while the man on the floor gives another whimper and passes out.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Oichi gives him another beautiful smile. "You'll find that I appreciate those who serve me. Get to work." She watches, as the blonde woman kisses Eikyo, moving atop him in the water. "How would you like me to serve you, Eikyo?" The blonde gives him a lustful grin.

16. GenericEditor168

"Where would you say your particular talents lie?" The half-dragon asks her, as he gropes her ass.

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She gives a moan. "I'd say that I'm well rounded." He rubs herself against him.

GenericEditor168 likes this.
  18. GenericEditor168

"A bit like your ass..." He slowly pushes a finger into her tight pussy. "Let's start with, oh, anal?"

19. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hmm. Well, its not really my place to say anything. I just hope you have the right man." Kyouka said with a smile, "Though... I don't suppose you have a brother, do you? I'm pretty sure I met a man that resembles you." She then tilts her head, asking as if she was trying to recall something.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She smirks, raising her hips and rubbing herself against him, his cock quickly being stimulated to peek through the folds. "Mmmm, your finger feels good, but I bet the real thing is even better."

GenericEditor168 likes this.