Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"So you want to start with it in your pussy, then?" He asks, fingering her slowly as his cock rubs against her thigh.

Tjf likes this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman's composure breaks for a moment. "I had a brother. Before some cunts murdered him. They'll beg for mercy when I catch them.''

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She shakes her head. "No, baby. Put in my ass." She lets out a moan.

4. GenericEditor168

"Alright..." He stands up, pushing her forward and making her bend over, and starts to rub his cock between her asscheeks.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Her cheeks are warm and pleasurable, as she rocks backwards slightly. Oichi says "Serve well, and there will never be any shortage of women for you."

6. GenericEditor168

"Thank you." He tells her, before slowly pushing his cock into the servant's back door.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She lets out a cute moan, her asshole squeezing tightly around his cock, sending jolts of pleasure up his body.

8. GenericEditor168

"Oh... I will most definitely serve you as best I can!" He tells Oichi as he holds onto her servant's hips and starts to thrust in and out of her tight ass.

9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Oh... sorry for your loss." Kyouka said in a sad tone, "And here I thought I saw him just yesterday." She sighed, "Ahh, just goes to show how no one is really safe."

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Oichi smirks, as the blonde moans out lewdly in pleasure, rocking backwards with her hips to meet his thrusts. "So good, Eikyo! Love the way, ugh, you fuck me!"

She nods. "Was there anything else?"

11. GenericEditor168

He slides another finger into her pussy, scissoring his fingers in her slit as he fucks her ass, picking up the pace with every thrust.

12. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, I'd like to invite you and your men to my tavern. If, you'd like to drown out your sorrows." Kyouka shakes her head.

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She screams out, not worried about being heard by patrons in other rooms. "So good! So...ah!"

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Is that so?" The woman looks at Kyouka. "Trying to make friends with the family, eh? Smart. Very well, I'll come over for a drink." She looks at her men. "Get rid of him, and don't disturb the gamblers, then meet me at the tavern."

15. GenericEditor168

"When I finish, do you - ah - want it in your ass or - oh - all over it~?" The half-dragon asks as he fingers her harder.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She cums, hard. "Wh-Wherever...you...want."

17. GenericEditor168

Eikyo holds back for a moment as her juices flow down his fingers and her ass clenches down on his cock, before he pulls out, groaning as he aims his cock at her butt and starts to paint it with cum.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  18. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Indeed. I wouldn't want to end up in his place after all." Kyouka cooed, "Follow me then." She then walks back to her tavern, but as they did the redhead asks some questions, trying to gauge how loyal she is to the yakuza.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Oichi smiles, as Eikyo paints the woman's ass white. "You certainly know how to put on a show." She kisses him.

20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Kyouka's not an expert on reading people, but as they walk, the redhead gets the feeling that she's less loyal to the yakuza as an institution, and more that she respects Kitano for his strength. Together, they end up in front of the tavern. "Not a bad looking place, at least for this side of the city."