Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Chitsu smirks. "Why don't you give our friend here the perfect end to the perfect day?" Koko looks nervous, but very, very eager.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  2. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'Oh, the day is far from over,' Jian chuckled, as he leaned in to Koko and kissed the plant-girl, groping her large breasts and snaking his hand down her belly to her lower petals. He kissed her cheek, nuzzling the hollow of her neck. He couldn't quite pinpoint which flowers she smelled of, but he liked it, 'You smell really good, Koko.'

Tjf likes this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Alrighty, let's make this quick." Kyouka cooed, getting a cloak of her own, which she uses to hide her identity. "Kill them all, then break apart. Remove your cloaks, and take a walk for a few minutes before returning to the tavern." She said as they join the fray, Kyouka focuses on the matchlock wielding yakuza first.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Ah, so you're Raika. I heard you're the owner of this place, but no one told me you're a young beauty.” Midori started checking out the items for sale. While she had no intention to buy anything right now, it would not hurt to know what was available for sale, just in case. She also wanted to use the time to check out the shop's security and find out if the two of them were alone before doing anything.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She kisses back, and makes cute little mewling sounds as be nuzzles against her. "Th-Thanks, Jian..."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  6. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina arched as her body was assaulted by pleasure. She tried to move but discovered that her bondage was still in place. She collapsed frustrated on the bed and tried to put what she suddenly remembered in order.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The matchlock men, not expecting an assault from an outside party, go down easy, Kyouka's sword carving through them like a hot knife through butter. The main fight goes much the same way, Kyouka's flanking attack catching the yakuza by surprise. If they'd been able to unite, they would have had a decent chance of resisting, but with each man unsure who is an enemy or a friend, they're easily butchered. Afterwards, the road is littered with dead yakuza, and Kyouka's force scatters. By chance, the redhead finds herself walking alongside Tetchi. "Hmmph, you did pretty good, I guess." The tavern is not far away.

8. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Jian's fingers started to explore her pussy, running along her lips before dipping inside, he kissed her again, 'You're too cute, Koko.'

Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika chuckles. "Glad to say I can say the same of my customers." The shop is filled with a hodge-podge of items. There are swords, bows and firearms behind the counter, with everything from jewelry to foodstuffs on the shelves.

10. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Fuuu... that was fun. Though Grugga will probably be angry he didn't get any action." Kyouka said in a giddy tone as she looks around, trying to see if there were any by standers. If there weren't she throws her cloak in a nearby alley before heading back to the bar. "Ahh. You did pretty well yourself. I mean, you're still alive after all." She said as she orders another drink.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

It takes a moment, in which Shintaro seems to grow increasingly frustrated, but soon enough she gets a clear picture of the sequence of events. "So, do you remember?"

unisol_gr44 and majus like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Thank y-you." She moans as his fingers push past her lower lips. He feels resistance, and soon realises that she has an intact hymen, or whatever her people's equivalent is.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They make it back into the bar without issue, the men returning as well, celebrating yet another victory. As Kyouka drinks, Tetchi says "You know that this can't last, right? You can't just keep poking a bear and expecting that it's never going to strike back."

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  14. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

The memories, made her head pound - she felt as if she got cold, but that was slowly passing. Hearing her lord ask the question, she nodded her head once. Not like she could do anything else with the gag - her arousal wasn't helping.

15. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

As she examined the various items Midori got an idea and started searching for something that was at least somewhat phallus-shaped.

16. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'You have never done this before?' Jian asked, as his fingers explored her pussy and his lips kissed her neck.

Tjf likes this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He pulls away the gag. "Speak."

majus and unisol_gr44 like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

It doesn't take long for her to stumble on a large variety of dildos, differing in shape and size.

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Not with a man." She shakes her head, nervously. "Does that, do you not like that?"

unisol_gr44 likes this.
  20. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

'No, I do not mind,' Jian chuckled, 'It is just a little hard to believe after what you did to me with your mouth.'

Tjf likes this.