Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori was pleased with the variety. She took a bit of time to select four dildos: Two large, long and thick, that would fill a woman's pussy nicely, and two smaller ones to put in a lady's ass. For a few moments she imagined using the toys on her mother, the mental imagine making her blush in a mix of arousal and embarrassment.

“Raika? Could I speak with you? In private? Please?” She requested as she held the four sex toys, acting like an embarrassed young lady and using her blush to more easily sell the act.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Eikyo settles back into the water and starts to clean himself off.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Fufu. Don't worry, don't worry. Before long, the bear won't even realize its already lost its head." Kyouka said with a fierce grin. "Anyway, I guess I do need to learn about my enemies, don't I? So. What can you tell me about the other families? Aside from the Kitano, and Ito." She asked as she faces Tetchi.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Koko smiles. "It just came naturally."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Oichi looks at him. "Very well. When you wish to contact me, you can contact my agents here at the onsen."

6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika approached. "Er, sure." She walks with Midori to a small corner, which can't be seen from the entrance. "Is something wrong?"

7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"There are a lot of them." She shrugs. "The most powerful are a trio, the Kuze, Awano and Shibusawa families. They were constantly at war, but they realised that they could gain more power working together than fighting each other, so they formed an alliance, and married each other's daughters to seal the deal."

8. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Very interesting. I take it their alliance is hanging by a thread. Fufu. Those types are just waiting for the other to mess up." Kyouka hummed. "How about the Ito, and Kitano. I don't suppose there are others aiming for them?"

9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Probably. If I had to guess, I'd say that the Date Family will be watching the war between Ito and Kitano carefully. They're a middle sized family that recently came to power, taking over brothels in the pleasure district, and running lotteries in the middle class areas. Date-San is young, barely a man grown, but he's already shown that he's aggressive and a great warrior."

Tetchi thinks for a moment. "The triads, criminal elements from the Eternal Empire, have territory along the waterfront, not too far from here. Normally they stay out of conflict with the yakuza, the dragon head preferring peace, but with such an opportunity, the smaller triad groups might want to break his orders and take some territory for themselves."

10. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Good. Good. Then they won't be expecting us at all. Specially not after we killed everyone." Kyouka hums. "They won't be expecting another small group to join the fray." She then raises her cup, "Now then, we might have suffered some casualties tonight. So we'll honor him by taking down the whole yakuza organization!" She cheered as she downs her sake.

11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

There's another cheer, as the men drink to the memory of their lost comrade. Tetchi nods. "Just so you know, though, if Tatsu dies, so do you." She gives Kyouka a glare.

12. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Please. Why do you think I'm making them all fight each other? If I wanted to let my men die, I would have charged at their bases head on. Besides, if there's one thing I remember from my father's lessons. It's, "a leader is responsible for the lives of her subordinates." Kyouka said with a smile, "Now drink, and be merry. Because tomorrow, I have to pick up your brother's mistress."

13. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"My brother's what?" She shakes her head and takes a swig of her drink. Kyouka looks out at her men, a ragtag but skillful group. Things are going well, at least for now. Tatsu approaches Kyouka. "Alright, I'm headed to sleep, boss. Anything you want before hand?"

14. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Yeah, this mistress of yours. I doubt she'll believe me if I just approach her. Anything I need to know to gain her trust?" Kyouka asked with a grin.

15. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

As he removed her gag, Kina recounted everything she remembered, not omitting any detail and voicing her suspicion that the woman might try and make a move against him.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Hmmm, oh, I don't have a mistress, that's the accountant you're thinking of." He laughs. "Why would I need a mistress when I have such a beautiful boss to look at?"

17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro chuckles as she finishes her story. "Oichi, you little cunt..." Shintaro's chuckle turns into a laugh. "This woman, Oichi, uses her drugs to break the minds of her victims and leave them enslaved. Unlucky for her, the woman she thought was just a pleasure slave, is actually a master in the same art. You're going to break Oichi, and make her my property, understand, slave?"

unisol_gr44, majus and asddas193 like this.
  18. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Oh, was it?" Kyouka tilts her head, "Can't believe I mixed it up... then again. We had a feast, and I was hung over." She sighed, grinning at Tatsu' compliment. "Oh? Is looking all you want to do?" She asked, despite Tetchi's being right next to her.

19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Tetchi gets up and walks away, shaking her head in distaste. Tatsu grins and sits next to Kyouka. "She's not such a buzz kill usually. She'll come around. As for what I want to do, well... That's up to my boss."

20. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"I will do so, madam Oichi."