Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

It doesn't take long for everyone to get their cut. (+1 Wealth)

Santo approaches Kyouka. "So, we're staying here?"

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika moans out. "Mmmh, nice. I don't get enough chances to use my own merchandise." She grins, her pussy greedily accepting the fake phallus.

unisol_gr44, moonblack and asddas193 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"You can stay here, take the day off. I've got things to attend to." Kyouka said as she approaches the accountant, asking him how to get his mistress' trust, and then heading to the address given to her to bring the mistress back to the tavern. Ah well, hopefully she actually loves him, and isn't just using him for his money. She thought to herself as she walked.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori grinned back as she pulled the dildo out before thrusting it back in, gradually speeding up. When she reached a speed she was happy with she kept going, aiming to get Raika close to the edge, but not over it. As she did so her own arousal grew and her pussy got wet in anticipation.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"Hm~" Kina could only moan, and quicken her movements, doing her best to please her lord.

She wasn't particularly sorry for the deaths she inflicted. She could have used the concubine, but it wasn't a great loose.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

He gasps slightly and leans back in the water, letting her work his cock with her skilled tongue.

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She's handed a small medallion, and told to give it. As Kyouka enters the residential building she was told to, a middle aged woman answers, with long red hair. Clearly she would have been quite a beauty in her youth, but age has taken its toll, though she's still far from ugly. As Kyouka goes to speak, however, she hears footsteps, and sees three yakuza walking towards the building.

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika's moans begin to grow less controlled, her expression becoming lost in pleasure. "T-That's so good! Don't stop..."

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro decides to reward Kina, shoving her on her back. In her worked up state, it only takes a few thrusts from the massive Yokuboo cock to drive her to climax. Her vision goes white, and she loses all sense of time for a few moments. When she comes to, her cunt is filled with warm cum, and Shintaro stands above her, dressing. "Clean yourself up. I want you looking your best when you go to the brothel, enough so that Shibusawa can't help but be drawn to you."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and majus like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She comes up briefly for air, before dipping back down to begin to suck his dick in earnest. Her head bobs up and down, tongue lapping around his shaft to work jolts of pleasure from every sensitive nerve on his member.

11. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"I will pose as a fresh widow, who needs work to survive." Kina said as she crawled to Shintaro and cleaned his cock, before he hid it.

After that, she cleaned herself up. She put on a pair of stockings, heeled sandals and long, dark green kimono with flower patterns, that showed of her large cleavage. She then prepared several poisons, aphrodisiacs and other mixtures. When all of that was ready, she donned a large straw hat, that protected her from rain, took a bag with few belongings, a travelling stick. Then she went to Shintaro for last instructions.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

He looks her up and down. "Perfect. Now, the brothel is run by one of the yakuza boss' nephew, a kid by the name of Shinji. Impress Shinji, and he should give you as a gift to his uncle, where you can work your magic on him." He hands her the address. "Don't disappoint me."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and majus like this.
  13. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina bowed deeply.

"I won't fail you my lord." She then straightened. "What will become of my clan? Will the curse be re-established?" She asked seriously.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  14. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hello there, I'm here on behalf of a friend." Kyouka smiles as she hands over the medallion. But, as she noticed the yakuza heading her way. "Keep quiet, and see what they want. Then you may just be reunited with your lover." She whispered, as she invites herself inside the woman's home.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Shintaro nods. "It will. If you're quick about your current mission, you may even have time to participate in bringing back the curse." He smiles at her. "Would you like that?"

unisol_gr44 and majus like this.
  16. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi nod for that.
    "Very well, so I will go looking for her too. I can't still don't understand your action, but I'm gradefull for your help to my sister. Where I can get inside tunnels?" She asked and leave.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  17. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She nods and rushes Kyouka inside. She lives in a moderately sized, but well furnished, apartment. The woman speaks in a cheery tone to the yakuza, before her voice trembles slightly. "O-Oh, Kitano-Sama. You're so kind, to bring me this yourself." A low voice speaks from outside the door. "N-No, Kitano-Sama, it's just that my niece is here, but, um, yes, of course you can come in."

The woman stands aside, and a man in his fifties or sixties walks into the apartment, holding a basket and looking straight at Kyouka. He's not particularly tall, a little shorter than her, actually, but he stands as a highly imposing figure, with a gruff looking face, and sharp, inquisitive eyes. His body, wrapped in a tattered old kimono, is heavily muscular, with barely any fat. He gives a short bow, still looking directly at Kyouka. "So, you're Madame Li's niece, huh? I never knew she had a warrior niece, or I'd have offered you a job." He looks down, to Kyouka's two swords.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You can find an entrance not far outside the estate." He nods. "Would you like me to have any men join you? The forces you're up against, they could be rather significant."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  19. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

"F-fuck, you know what you're doing..." He says, leaking a bead of precum into her mouth.

20. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi think about it for the moment and agree.
    "Thank you for the offert, I think two men should be enought. Larger group will be too easy to spot."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.