Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They manage to carefully avoid the trap. "So, how do you feel, now that the curse is broken?"

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and asddas193 like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

At the temple, she sees that work has begun on fixing the front entrance. Heading into the dojo, there's a sparring match going on. Half a dozen men swarm Grugga, who tosses them around like toys. Ujo approaches her. "Hey, boss. How're things?"

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  3. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"As you command, my lord. Then, by your leave." With that, Kina left to travel to her location.

4. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Well, we just got more money from our good friend Kitano-san. Your cuts are waiting in the tavern." Kyouka hums, "I see the repairs had started good." She nods, "Has there been any visitors?"

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  5. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The brothel, a large location on the Avenue of Red Lanterns, is a rather upscale establishment, with pretty girls and high class looking patrons, the decor blue and gold. She's quickly directed into an office upstairs, where a young man with dark hair and boyish good looks eyes her up, licking his lips. "So, you're looking for a job, eh?"

majus, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  6. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

"Strange. Like carry big weight and suddenly somebody take it from you. But breaking curse didn't take away all problems, years of service and mindbreaking make many older clan members loyal to Yokuboo, ewen without spell. I fear it will lead to civil war in our ranks. "

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  7. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Some surviving members of the gang that was squatting here came back." He grunts. "They were trying to pretend to join us, but got recognised and disarmed before they could attack. They're tied up, down in the basement."

Regin34, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They come across a solid stone door, with no clear way to open it. The guard futilely tries to lift it up, while Kasawara nods. "That's sad to hear. What Lord Yokuboo did to your clan was unforgivable.

Regin34, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hoho? Are they any good?" Kyouka asked with a grin as she beckons Ujo to lead her to the basement. Once there, she asks the bound men. "So, who are you idiots working for?"

Tjf, Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  10. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina nods her head.

"Indeed. Unfortunately, the death of my husband, left me without coin to live. If there is some vacancy in kitchens or in cleaning, I would be ready to work here." She said. She decided to not be direct, let the man come with his own initiative.

11. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I don't intend to. But it's not very fair that you get all the pleasure...” For a brief moment Midori considered just sitting on Raika's face and using her clone spell to pleasure the blonde, but immediately dismissed the idea – there was no reason to reveal her abilities. Instead she settled for a 69 position that would allow Raika to eat her put while she continued to pleasure the blonde.

unisol_gr44, Tjf and asddas193 like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"They didn't seem to be, though to be fair, we did outnumber them 10 to 1, and have Grugga on our side." Ujo smirks as they both go down into a large cellar, well stocked with food. There, bound hand and foot, are two women and three men, in their early twenties. A young woman spits at Kyouka, but misses. "You killed our boss, so I guess we're workin' for ourselves, ya thievin' bitch."

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  13. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

" He always looking first at effects, secend on ways to lead to it. But it make for him a lot of enemies, so in the end one of them get him. My sister get a good sense of time." Aira said and looking for swich or bottom in area, to find something to open doors.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The young man smirks, walking up to her and slowly pulling away her hat, so he can get a better look at her face. "Sorry about your husband, doll, but you'd be wasted as a cook or a maid." He smirks. "Why don't you work upstairs instead, in the pleasure rooms? You've got the looks and the body for it." Kina gets the sense that he's made this pitch a lot, and he enjoys convincing innocent women to become whores.

15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Naughty girl." Raika's experienced tongue probes into Midori's eager pussy. Midori's efforts compel the shopkeeper to let out delighted moans, the vibrations stimulating Midori's clit in just the right way to drive the young woman wild.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She sees a small crack in the wall, the right shape to slide a sword into.

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  17. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi decided to use her katana and try push it like key in the hole.

asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Her smaller kunoichi blade fits perfectly, and when she turns it, there's the sound of gears turning. The door slides open, revealing a stairway leading down.

unisol_gr44, Regin34 and asddas193 like this.
  19. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Airi smile to hersellf and go down, being awary of traps waiting for them.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

As she reaches the bottom, Airi sees a light down the end of a long hallway. Then she realises that the light is getting closer, and closer. Soon, she realises that it's a fireball, aimed directly at her and Kasawara.

unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.