Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina smiles.

"While this is a flattering proposition, I'm little too old for that kind of work. Don't men prefer younger vixens?"

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and Tjf like this.
  2. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She sees it quite near where she found the dildo, a gleaming metal belt. Hands bound, Raika groans, coming to.

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Ya-Ming shrugs, apparently not seeing any humour. "If you want to. You are the boss."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  4. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"You're not too old until you're no longer desirable, and you're still desirable, believe me." His hands slip around her waist, going to grope and squeeze her ass. "We have a lot of young noblemen among our clientele, and there's nothing a young man likes more than fucking a woman with experience and a busty body." He gropes her roughly. "Think about it, you've got kids, right? No way your husband wasn't constantly filling you up." He lets go of her, going to his desk. "Think about them. Do you really want to give them the bare minimum, working for scraps as a maid?" He fills a purse with coins, before holding it up in front of Kina. "Or do you want to make so much money that they never have to worry again?"

majus and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Alright, let's have a quick meal first. Then we'll pay your friend a visit, so that you don't have to do all the stealthy tasks." Kyouka said as she orders a light meal for the two of them.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They're brought trays of rice and fish. Not a particularly original dish, but one that will satisfy their hunger. Ya-Ming eats greedily, her sloppy appearance at odds with her usual 'tough girl' exterior. "So..." She lifts some fish into her mouth. "What's the end game of this? I'm curious, say we take down the entire yakuza. What happens after that? Do we just take over?"

7. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kyouka chuckles at Ya-Ming's way of eating. Though as the kunoichi questioned her, the redhead starts to eat as well. "Hmm. If my sister's organization is still in tact by that time. We'll start taking her down as well. If by some chance, someone's already taken her out. I don't mind if you guys branch off, be a yakuza head of your own." She shrugged.

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"So you'll just walk off into the sunset?" Ya-Ming chuckles. "Maybe you're planning to wait until we get powerful, and then take us down too?"

9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Haha! I'm not that dramatic." Kyouka chuckled, "But that does sound interesting. Maybe once I've left command to you guys. I may just make another organization to keep you on your toes." She hummed as she continued eating.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  10. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Wasting no time Midori grabbed the chastity belt and the key for it, then rushed back to Raika, putting it on her before the blonde could fully come to and realize what was happening.

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  11. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Ya-Ming nods. "Interesting. You'd be a more than worthy opponent."

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika comes to several moments after the belt clicks shut around her waist. "Wha-What? What are you doing?"

unisol_gr44, asddas193 and moonblack like this.
  13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Glad you think so." Kyouka said with a grin, "But, that's a thought for another time. For now, we still need to take down the current heads of the yakuza."

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  14. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori gave the blonde an apologetic smile. “I'm sorry about this, Raika, but it's necessary. To be completely honest, sex with you is something I decided on a whim because you're a beauty, but it's not what I'm here for. The real reason I came to you is because I want a few honest answers.” She gave the shopkeeper a serious look. “If I am happy with the answers you give me I will remove the chastity belt and then give you another mind-blowing orgasm. If I am not happy, however, I will sell the keys for the belt to the highest bidder – I am sure many people will pay handsomely for exclusive access to your pussy.”

Tjf, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  15. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She nods. "Indeed we do."

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika looks at Midori, outraged. "W-What? You bitch!" Even with her hands bound, she charges towards Midori, trying to bull rush her with her shoulder.

asddas193, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  17. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori side-stepped the charge and tripped the angry blonde with her foot. She was not a fighter, but even she could do this much, plus she had kinda expected an angry reaction.

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  18. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

The woman is tripped up, faceplanting with a grunt. "B-Bitch..." She tries to get up, a process made more difficult by the fact that her hands are bound.

asddas193, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Midori pushed Raika back down, keeping her from getting up, and slapped one of her ass cheeks. “Please don't make this harder than it needs to be – I don't like hurting pretty girls.” She sighed. “Tell you what – if you help me I am willing to help you in return. I'm sure there's something you need help with...”

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  20. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kyouka finishes her meal, then waits for Ya-Ming to do the same so that they can head to her friends place.

Tjf likes this.