Winds of Ambition - Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Tjf, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Raika continues to struggle, but eventually stops moving. "What do you want?"

moonblack, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“I want answers. Honest answers.” Midori emphasized the last part with a hard slap to Raika's ass. “I want you to tell me everything you know about the goods stolen from a certain warehouse. And please don't try to insult my intelligence by pretending not to know anything – I know from a reliable source that the goods were sold to you – I would not be here otherwise.” She waited to hear Raika's reaction.

asddas193, Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  3. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"What, those?" She yelps at the slap on her ass. "Why do you care about that?"

asddas193, moonblack and unisol_gr44 like this.
  4. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“My reasons are my own.” Midori decided there was no need to explain her reasons to Raika. “Now tell me everything you know: Who is behind the theft, why steal food and wood and not the more valuable stuff that was there, what did you do with the goods that were sold to you, and everything else you can think of, no matter how minor.” She commanded and waited.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  5. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

"That all sounds very... enchanting." Kina admitted, playing the role. She bit her lip. "I must ask, what is the catch?"

Tjf, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  6. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

They walk to a small noodle shot not too far away. Ya-Ming says "Be careful. The place will be filled with traps."

unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  7. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hmm. I'm liking your friend even more." Kyouka hums as she inspects the entrance for traps before entering.

Tjf and unisol_gr44 like this.
  8. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"I don't know who was behind it, my cousin was with them, that's why they came to me. They were stealing food and wood to fuck someone over, I don't know the victim was. They didn't care about profit, they just wanted to keep the stuff out of the owner's hands." She grunts. "I sold most of the stuff, donated the rest of it to a local orphanage." Raika looks up."I told you what I know, now get this thing off of me!"

moonblack, unisol_gr44 and asddas193 like this.
  9. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"The catch?" He grins, hands putting the purse in Kina's grip, before dipping down to caress her thick ass. "Well, if you want the job, you have to please the boss, not just the employees. Like I said, young men love women like you." He leans in close. "So, you interested in the job?"

unisol_gr44, majus and asddas193 like this.
  10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Heading into the busy noodle shop, she sees nothing of note, but heading outside, there are steps leading down to a basement. At the bottom of the steps, Ya-Ming points out a tripwire.

11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Hehe. Almost makes me want to step on it." Kyouka chuckled as she avoids the wire. "Now then, I guess your friend is in here? Or is there a hidden passage toward a different building?"

unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  12. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Only one way to find out." Ya-Ming smirks uncharacteristically, enjoying the danger.

13. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

"Really now." Kyouka sighed, yet her grin remained. She follows the kunoichi, while keeping a sharp eye on her surroundings.

14. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

She slides open the door, revealing a dark basement filled with crates. Ya-Ming points to a discrete pipe running along the wall, putting a finger to her lips and then gesturing to her ear, indicating that the pipe is some sort of listening device.

15. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Kyouka raised an eyebrow at Ya-Ming's gestures, but she more or less understood that she needed to keep quiet. For now, the redhead examines the room for anything else that looked odd.

16. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Apart from a few more tripwires that are difficult to spot in the darkness, she doesn't spot anything of note. At the end of the room is another door, leading further down.

17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Remaining silent as she barely avoids the tripwires, Kyouka lets Ya-Ming open the door just in case there were more traps.

18. majus

majus CHYOA Guru

Kina cocked her head.

"Young man, I'm not a young inexperienced and naive lass. You have me sold - I am desperate enough to go with it. So stop beating around the bush - we both know that that is not the hook. I know how those houses operate. So, what is the hook?"

asddas193, unisol_gr44 and Tjf like this.
  19. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

Carefully, she opens the door, revealing a stairway leading down to a darkened tunnel.

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  20. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

"Very well." He grunts. "My uncle stops by from time to time, Shibusawa-San, the boss of this whole district. He sometimes has the girls come to his estate. His tastes are... a little out of the comfort zones of some of the girls, and though these trips pay very well, refusal isn't a particularly good idea. Still interested?"

majus, asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.