1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

Hm... no reason that a V/AR simulation couldn't have an audiobook style narrator/voice acting...

Shelving that idea for the unforeseeable future.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  2. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

114(?). Similar to my artist idea, but instead of boring ol' paintings, how about pinups instead?

I'm sure some of us are old enough to have seen advertisements featuring pinups, but why not (possibly) make a wet dream come true and make it so that, for a short amount of time, ladies (or gentlemen, I'm not judging) from magazines, posters, and whatever else, come to life and do whatever you'd like to do.

I'm sure that some of us had to use our imaginations, and I'm sure that a lot of people who make these posters are exactly thinking of what we're thinking, otherwise, why would they do such a thing? Shame on you railroads otherwise.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

{wistfully} I wonder what that panty-less tennis girl is doing now...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2021
    Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  4. Warden-Yarn15

Just a minor question than a suggestion, but how many ideas have been taken here and used in a story or chapter, or how many times has someone took something from here?

Somewhat afraid to think that, maybe, all of these ideas are for naught.

5. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

Think the point was to leave them here so than anyone could use them.

But apparently there are more ideas than unimaginative authors willing to carry them on the page.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  6. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

I've adapted some bits from one or two and plan to use a few more, but as I recall though, a few of us, including yourself have contributed to your idea for 107 as a separate story recently.

7. Warden-Yarn15

Thanks to your providing of pictures, I managed to do a quick reverse Google Image searching.

Sadly the photographer is dead, as said by this article here, and though there's nothing concrete, apparently she married a millionaire at 20. That's the tl;dr anyway.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  8. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

Its an old picture - on every schoolboys wall in the late 70s.
    Im actually really pleased for the girl, sounds like life has worked out well for her - thanks for sharing that. Pretty sure the millionaire would be happy too.
    Over in the fiction world, I'm playing her at tennis 40 years ago, both of us in exactly the same outfit with the loser going down on the winner.

9. Warden-Yarn15

Yes, seems like she really did make a life for herself.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  10. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

you know, I still would.

11. Impregmaniac

115. Liberty: A young woman's struggle to escape the clutches of her mother's abusive and possessive boyfriend, her lecherous teachers, and an obsessed classmate and neighbor.

(Very low chance of a happy ending.)

Warden-Yarn15 and Cuchuilain like this.
  12. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

That would work well as a proper old-school CHYOA type story with multiple threads and only one of which does she get out unscathed, every other one is a proper bad end.

Impregmaniac likes this.
  13. Impregmaniac

To be honest, what's going on in my head, is that even the "good" ending, isn't really that good.

For example, she manages to leave town with the man or woman she's fallen in love with, but fast forwards a couple of decades, and she's already started to abuse their own children, thus resetting the cycle.

It's very much a no-win scenario for her.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  14. Warden-Yarn15

Sounds very much like real life abuse victims from what I've heard.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  15. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

maybe the win scenario is her joining an extreme lesbian commune where they knit their own underwear, eat nothing but home-made organic bread and have a massive orgy every night.

insertnamehere and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  16. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

116: Karen's Comeuppance: a MILFish Karen gets what's coming to her for publicly complaining and making a scene over something trifling. Could be one "Karen," or multiple "Karens."

17. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

117 Fuck-chess.
    Future - 2 very wealthy/powerful players, each with 16 real-life, dressed up minions on a suitably sized chess board. Every time one piece takes another they have to fuck.
    King pawn - King 4.
    Queen Pawn - Queen 4.
    Pawn x Pawn. {White pawn has to fuck black pawn}
    Knight - Bishop 3
    etc.
    Should be some careful selecting/casting of the pieces. I'm thinking possibly only the Kings are male.

The game might take a while, but hey thats chess.

Concept could be applied to other games I guess (e.g. baseball / cricket where every time someone is given out they get fucked by the opposing team).

18. Warden-Yarn15

Not to burst your bubble, but there's this.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  19. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

It might also be possible to use one couple per chess piece.

I could also imagine it taking place at court. Or with a court visiting another court.
    The pawns could be couples of maids and servants.
    The king could be the king and his wife.
    The queen could be the prince and the princess.
    The other pieces could be other noblemen and noblewomen.

Given the different classes of such a setting, the possible sexual acts could depend on the capturing piece. E.g. if the capturing piece is a pawn, only oral is allowed. If it is a rook, they can fuck. And the queen might use full bondage and could go for any sex practice.
    It could also depend on the difference between the classes. So if a pawn captures a queen, they might only be allowed to strip them down and humiliate them in front of everyone. When they capture a piece with lower noblemen, only oral might be allowed. And only when they actually capture a pawn, they might be allowed to fuck.

So there's already an established story that could be revived again ^^

20. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

or... perhaps I should have gone for checkers.

gene.sis and Warden-Yarn15 like this.