1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

124: Fanfic Bondage. Characters from movies, TV, etc find themselves bound, gagged and fucked.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  2. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

140-ish:

Nothing special, I don't even have a name for it.

But what if there's some reunion for old original characters, or characters that you've "adopted" such as, if anyone knows them, Marcie and Gina by Gambio. They could be aware that they are characters and any sudden change of their personalities can be chalked up to you, the author, just wanting to be horny.

Not the best idea, but I'm just throwing ideas at a wall.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

I foresee this as either: a sailing petri dish of infectious diseases that jumps from country to country, a boatload of horny swingers, or the ambitions of one extremely horny SOB that wants kids in every country he lands in.

4. wicker

125: Coma Control: An 18 year old is in a coma after a prank goes wrong but now has the ability to project into other people and control them and uses it for revenge on the bully pranksters.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  5. Warden-Yarn15

141-ish:

Subliminal messages are fun, and hypnotism is a popular fetish around here. Why not make a story about them but with a little less subtly?

Say the TV is telling every football dad to fuck their teenage daughters on Monday Night Football.

Say Taylor Swift, or whoever popular musician exist nowadays, is telling everyone to lick the nearest woman's vagina in an orgy.

Say Disney is telling kids to shoo off and for the parents to make more babies so they can sell better toys.

This and that.

Cuchuilain and Impregmaniac like this.
  6. Impregmaniac

I get very 1914 vibes from this idea.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  7. Impregmaniac

142-ish: Olympless

Zeus isn't the only God that's horny.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  8. geezermcpleezer

geezermcpleezer Experienced

idea #who cares about the number:

Cops set up a prostitution sting, but they mess up and don't actually get the perp to do anything illegal, instead just getting fucked silly while their fellow officers wait outside.

9. Impregmaniac

I had an idea about a Mad Scientist who puts a body back together, with the "perfect" parts, and animates it Frankenstein style, to bang, educate, and have misadventures with, but I'm not sure where that falls on the Necrophilia scale on this site.

Is it a Zombie?

Is it an animated corpse?

Is it alive?

That could be a thematic thread/plot-line.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  10. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

I'm not sure it has to be a dead body for the story to work, and if it isn't you've basically created a sexier version of the movie Weird Science, which sounds pretty good to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weird_Science_(film)

Cuchuilain likes this.
  11. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

I was thinking about a setting where face masks have become so customary that people wear them all the time and when they pull them off it's like they are taking off some piece of undergarment. In fact, they even wear another pair over them of a different fabric.

They call it face-panties and since the mouth is a sexual organ too in a way, after a while everyone started thinking it made perfect sense to keep it covered like penises and vaginas.

So people are not used anymore to mouth and lips and tongue, so when the mask is off they get censored with a star or a blur on magazines and pictures like nipples do.

Not really a story, just... meh.

12. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

You thinking Pan and Satyr's with their 4-foot cocks? perhaps hypnotising with pipes?

13. Cuchuilain

Cuchuilain Guest

quite a philosophical tale-not unlike Frankenstein itself. However, I cant remember seeing anything in CHYOA rules about necrophilia being banned? You'd have to make sure all the parts were 18+ though. Could be an opportunity for a redesign, -the reanimated character could have multiple items of genitalia. Breasts front and back. able to breathe through its ears while performing fellatio etc.

14. Impregmaniac

That reminds me of a story of a barman on some show I was watching.

Any woman that would catch his eye, he'd sidle up to them and go "I've got a 9-inch tongue, and I can breathe through my ears."

Didn't get a big laugh from the audience, but they did chuckle for a good 5~10 seconds.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  15. wicker

142ish: Harry Potter and the Bed of Requirement. Harry Potter and his cohorts, including Ginny, are all over 18 and finishing up at Hogwarts. One of them discovers the Bed of Requirement in the Room of Requirement. The bed allows the user to engage with his or her deepest sexual fantasy with anyone 18 years of age or older, anyway they want, and the other person is required to go along.

16. Warden-Yarn15

143-ish: A Bill & Ted-style Time Travelling Adventure.

Seeing as Bill and Ted eventually had two English princesses for girlfriends, and later wives and mothers to their children, our protagonist/s could go back in time, kidnap/convince some women in the past to presumably take to the present, or explain how some women in history disappeared.

It's a meh idea, I know, but maybe there's also some sort of culture fetish in some of us.

I mean, just look at Ohaguro, a popular form of makeup during Heian(?) Japan.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain and Impregmaniac like this.
  17. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

Comic book reference: a European sex comic / graphic novel, NECRON. Movie: the sexual humor in "Young Frankenstein" implies the monster is well-endowed; Frau Blücher "frightening the horses" is a reference to public sex in the city streets, where it could... frighten the carriage horses.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  18. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

@Warden-Yarn15 re Ohaguro:
    Bill: "Zombie!"
    Ted: "Princess!"
    Bill & Ted: "Zombie Princess!!"

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  19. geezermcpleezer

geezermcpleezer Experienced

Idea #1002:
    Protagonist lies to a bully about having a girlfriend in Canada(or the appropriate equivalent border for their nationality) -> the next day she shows up at his doorstep

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    insertnamehere likes this.
  20. Impregmaniac

144-ish/#1003: The B&G's of Floor 34B.

A collection of stories about the sex-crazed residents in the various apartments on that floor, including (but not limited to):

A) The pizza delivery boys never go back to the one with 4 female room-mates.
    B) The horny single D/MILF that has the hots their child's study buddy, who is most definitely NOT their romantic partner.
    C) A couple of part-timers (i.e. losers) have a new room-mate. Who is smoking hot. Could their luck be turning around?
    D) A recent divorcee has decided to bury their pain with rampant meaningless sex, until...
    E) An expecting couple's sex-life is troubled by the pregnancy. Perhaps a third could help them out with that until the delivery?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    Zingiber and Warden-Yarn15 like this.