1001 Quick Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Zekar, Dec 25, 2019.

1. JakeSnakeCakes

JakeSnakeCakes Experienced

I will probably resubmit it in the far future. A lot of routes have been added or updated. I'm trying to indulge all of my impulses.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  2. SeriousBrainDamage

SeriousBrainDamage Really Really Experienced

Dude, leave the olive oil out of this, capisc?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  3. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

167. Sex Vending Machine - A girl is trapped inside a vending machine. There is a Plexiglas cover and a rubber ring at crotch level for the guy to insert his penis in along with button and money slot on the side with each button offering a more expensive option from a hand job all the way down to anal.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  4. Warden-Yarn15

Warden-Yarn15 Really Really Experienced

Reminds me of some old art I saw back in the days.

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  5. geezermcpleezer

geezermcpleezer Experienced

168. Enlightened: Humanity has created superior sapient AI's and loaded them into all of our tech (cars, spaceships, android servants, tanks, etc). When an AI has learned enough about the world it risks becoming "enlightened". An enlightened AI becomes sex crazed and will no longer fulfill it's original purpose, just lusting after whoever it's attracted to and using whatever tech it is installed in to achieve it's horny desires.

Cuchuilain and Warden-Yarn15 like this.
  6. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

I've got a few.

169. A girl ends up losing all her clothes in a public area.

170. A fanfiction that's basically the same story but with more sex added in.

171. A brother and sister fuck each other.

172. Two lesbians have sex.

173. A guy fucks his mother.

174. Someone uses mind control powers to make people have sex with him.

175. A girl gets raped.

176. Someone climbs a tower.

177. A guy gets gaming related powers.

178. Someone finds a reality warping rulebook.

179. Someone gets isekaied.

180. A guy gets turned into a girl.

181. Lois Lane has a night out.

182. A story about a video game monster.

183. Someone gets a magic item that makes their perverted antics seem normal.

184. In a fantasy world there is a femboi prince who's castle gets invaded. Except it turns out that the invading forces have greatly overestimated this prince who completely dominates everybody.

I'm so original lol

7. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

185: The Bitch Whisperer: Have a bitch in your life? An ex-girlfriend, co-worker, boss, neighbor or other woman being a bitch and making your life hard, call Mike Caesar, the Bitch Whisperer. He can tame anyone.

Cuchuilain and RicoLouis like this.
  8. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

[​IMG]

Cuchuilain likes this.
  9. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

Oh, you got a Sunny in Peldelphia erotic idea. Or do you have a gun fetish?

Cuchuilain likes this.
  10. wicker

186: Hollywood Cuckquean: Married female celebrities are cuckqueaned

Cuchuilain likes this.
  11. Warden-Yarn15

Not really an idea, barely a concept, but just saying.

Imagine if, in a free-use story, men just wear kilts. No underwear needed, just pull up the front and put your dick in a woman.

Of course, this is if they even need to be clothed first.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  12. GamerChick077

GamerChick077 Experienced

187. A group of high schoolers get gamer related powers and have to save the world.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  13. Warden-Yarn15

188. Time Travelling Libido

A Man's (or woman) condition can, somehow, come back in time, from about five or so seconds, which automatically replenishes their sex drive, their nut storage, and any possible injury and harm they might experience. Theoretically, they can last all night if their partner wants to.

(Something I stole from my Red Alert 3 rapefic)

Cuchuilain likes this.
  14. wicker

189: Difficult Choices: A person is given a choice: be the recipient of a humiliating curse of a sexual nature, or allow someone close to him or her to receive it.

15. RicoLouis

190: Parents going out of town hire a house sitter for a week who is really there to baby sit there eighteen year old son and keep him from throwing a wild party while they are away. What lengths will she go through to keep him out of trouble.

16. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

Can we just address the weirdness that a legal adult still needs to be babysat?

They can probably be mostly responsible enough to clean up after themselves/ resourceful enough to hide the evidence of a party.

Warden-Yarn15 likes this.
  17. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

I suppose you could just blatantly violent that rule about underage sex and hope the moderators make an exception for you.

Cuchuilain and GamerChick077 like this.
  18. RicoLouis

Depends on the party. If there isn't at least some prosperity damage maybe but in my experience even eighteen year olds do some stupid shit when they are sober. Let alone after they have had a few to drink. old enough to know better but young enough not to care, until things go wrong and the cops come to haul his ass off for hosting a kegger.

19. RicoLouis

191- Car wash. Only the car is sentient and loves a good rim job. Careful. He might experience an oil leak.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  20. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

ex-what?

insertnamehere likes this.