Marcie and Gina read CHYOA

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by Gambio, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

oh hey it's the Guts guy, sure, put you in the backlog

They will bitch that you never asked for a follow up on the monster harem one though lol

2. noodles22

noodles22 Virgin

Hahaha, well, I don't think there was a lot of stuff remaining on that story to comment. And seeing them bitch about stuff is really funny, so that's cool by me.

3. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

4. TheLeherengin

TheLeherengin Really Really Experienced

So, seeing the notification for the new chapter reminded me, I actually did finally finish Emily's Night One in Dustbin, so I guess I'd like to request a follow up, focused on Emily's branch now, if possible.

Gambio likes this.
  5. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Ugh, I should do more Masochist Mode reviews, but I've been hella busy lately.

Gambio likes this.
  6. TheLeherengin

Same... Aside from Yulia I've fallen behind on writing almost all my stuff... Though part of that was an ongoing illness followed by depression spiral... WHICH I STILL WROTE YULIA THROUGH BECAUSE THAT'S HOW DEDICATED I AM TO KEEPING A SCHEDULE! but uh yeah have been struggling to write for a bit.

Gambio likes this.
  7. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Ah, that has been a while *g*, sure, time for that follow up

Also since you are cleary not busy and all that, feel free to do my newest story

https://chyoa.com/story/Slave-Tournament.49589

for Masochist mode ;P

Zeebop likes this.
  8. TheLeherengin

I'm working on getting back to doing Advanced Fantasy, maybe after. Though I have looked at it. Glad to see you writing something new, especially since I was not watching the Cat Girl Maids one... and you weren't updating Clumsy Ninja anymore.

Gambio likes this.
  9. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

I've got a pause scheduled for...thirteen chapters from now. So, maybe a week?

Gambio likes this.
  10. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

Yeah, it annoys me that I let these stories sit unfinished. At least Sissy Slaves ended on a decent stopping point, but Kanami, it's a tricky one because the classic, start out as silly nonsense and then power creep happens is basically the big issue I'm having with it. I have written some stuff for it since last update but not enough to warrant a continuation.

That said, Slave Tournament will get finished. I was working on this one pretty much ever since I finished Hard Candy and I have enough material that it's just a matter of polishing it.

Excellent, ho ho ho

11. TheLeherengin

That's good to hear, also don't like... take that as me criticizing you for not continuing Kanami yet.

12. salam123

salam123 Experienced

Gambio likes this.
  13. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

14. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

15. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Hey, you don't want us to request follow-ups to every story you review. After all, there are several branches of BAD SEX you haven't read yet.

I do kind of wonder what kind of Orc that Marcie WOULD be able to see herself as. Maybe a brash warrior who was put in her place by an Orc Queen, then escapes only to be captured by the elves who subject their ancient enemy to all sorts of humiliations...before the Queen comes to reclaim her.

Cuchuilain likes this.
  16. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

I mean they basically do that for Lois Lane anyways XD

That was a comment from Gina, Marcie actually has very little issue self inserting in all kinds of scumbags XD

Cuchuilain likes this.
  17. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Gambio and Cuchuilain like this.
  18. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

19. TheLeherengin

So... Ruby's branch did not in fact get any updates since your last review... Ruby's day 1 was already finished at the time... Though I do intend to rewrite it actually at some point, I'm not satisfied with Ruby's branch. What I finished was the first day of Emily a different character, which is why I requested Emily's branch... But um... glad they found more of the available sex scenes that had existed in Ruby's branch XD

Gambio likes this.
  20. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

For some reason I had it in my head that Ruby was the big one while the other paths where updated more sporadically.

But yeah, we are doing another one on it after the current segment