Little help- why might someone get thrown out naked?

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by TheRandomSN, Feb 18, 2023.

1. TheRandomSN

TheRandomSN Virgin

Working on something, hoping to post it in a few weeks- it starts with a woman getting thrown out of another lady's house naked, and I need more reasons why. I have one good idea that I'm running with, some others I might work with but hoping to get some thoughts that might spark some more inspiration.
    So far I have thought of:
    Caught cheating with the significant other
    Thrown out as a prank
    Broke into the house
    Caught masturbating while house-sitting (not a great idea in my opinion)

Any other ideas would be appreciated!

Cuchuilain likes this.
  2. Gambio

Gambio CHYOA Guru

The house owner is into exhibitionism and wants to get the protag hooked on it as well

Revenge

Bullying, basically covered by prank, but more mean spirited

The house owner is part of a century old cult of insane nudists who crave the return of their evil god. The protag is the reincarnation of their high priestess. and in order to properly awaken their deity, the protagonist must perform the sacred ritual of walking home naked. If she manages to get home without being seen, the deity remains asleep. Should she fail however, all civilisation will fall before the cruel wrath of N'tisu

3. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

I guess it depends on the relationship of the woman and the lady of the house or the setup...

Friend or neighbor: The lady of the house recognizes the woman wearing her clothes that got stolen from her clothesline rope.

Son's/daughter's girlfriend: The lady of the house finds the woman naked in the bed of her son/daughter.

It also might make a difference whether the woman is already naked or should get naked just before getting thrown out.

Cuchuilain and TheRandomSN like this.
  4. TheRandomSN

TheRandomSN Virgin

Thank you both, I greatly appreciate your input!

Cuchuilain likes this.
  5. Dissonant Soundtrack

Dissonant Soundtrack Really Really Experienced

Failed to pay her rent / bills
    Mom takes "18 and you're out of the house!" extremely literally

Cuchuilain likes this.
  6. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

House on fire / home invasion while she's in the shower or sleeping naked.

"[person] coming home, can't find you here!"

Cuchuilain likes this.
  7. Guromancer

Guromancer Experienced

Her own mother brought her there and gave her a spanking before kicking her yer out

Pasin, TheLowKing and Alibara like this.
  8. raziel83

raziel83 Really Experienced

Are we specifically focusing on her being thrown out by someone maliciously or are accidents also OK?

Like "she was out getting mail or something while only wearing a towel but then her dog grabbed hold of the towel and ran inside the house while managing to shut the door as well" and other such shenanigans.

Or how about a rather risky game of truth or dare where she has to go out without clothes and is only allowed back in after completing some specific task?

TheLowKing likes this.
  9. Yurisenpai

Yurisenpai Experienced

The woman lost a bet to her your younger sister and that sister literally thrown her out from front door on realy busy street.

Alibara likes this.
  10. Pasin

Pasin Really Experienced

They live in a femboy autocracy where the law requires that dickgirls are to be thrown out the house naked, so that femboys can laugh at how small her dick is and then dominate her with their much larger dicks.