Writers Wanted: CHYOA Patreon Page

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Friedman, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

In an effort to make CHYOA ad independent, we're looking for you! Yes, you, the talented writer!

On CHYOA's upcoming Patreon page, we would like to offer a "Chapter Of Your Choice" reward where readers have the possibility to request a chapter according to their wishes. Here is a preview of CHYOA's Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/CHYOA

Are you interested in writing a chapter or chapters for Patrons on behalf of CHYOA?

If you create your own Patreon page, we will send some dollars to you as well.

Thank you in advance! And happy reading and writing!

airwreck and Zingiber like this.
  2. Javalar

Javalar Really Experienced

I'd certainly be happy to help writing as a reward for people.

I also just became a patreon to support the website.

airwreck and Friedman like this.
  3. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

I'd be happy to write chapters as rewards.
    Can't say they'll be punctual, but I will do it.

Friedman likes this.
  4. Funatic

Funatic Really Really Experienced

You have my axe! (Or keyboard in this case)

Friedman likes this.
  5. Artican

Artican Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

I volunteer my services in support of the cause!

Friedman likes this.
  6. hematoma

hematoma Really Experienced

I volunteer!

airwreck and Friedman like this.
  7. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Would I be able to set limits on what kind of chapters I am Required to write?

(As you should all be aware by now I don't do Non-Con of any kind, including Rape, Mind Control, Non-Con BDSM, and/or 'reluctance': nor incest: and am just plain no good at Lesbian or Gay, because I have no IRL experience with them... [And because in the latter case I just don't get turned on by it, which is necessary for my creative process. If I can't get excited about something in some sense, (not nessecarily sexually,) I just can't seem to write about it worth a damn...])

If so:

"I volunteer as tribute!"

Friedman likes this.
  8. Swallows999

Swallows999 Really Experienced

I would like to volunteer as a writer.

Also, "Nemo of Utopia" brings up a good point. Perhaps we should list here what we typically write so it is easier to find a suitable writer for the requested chapter. For example, I focus my work on virtually everything Nemo is not a fan of: Mind Control, Time-Stop, oblivious sex, sexual training, blackmail, most non-con stuff. In addition, I do so in both Fantasy (orcs/elves/etc) and real-world settings. I don't do anything with pee and poo.

majus and Friedman like this.
  9. Javalar

Javalar Really Experienced

I would have expected that Friedman simply tells us about a new request, and anybody can volunteer then, according to his strengths and liking.

Nemo of Utopia and Funatic like this.
  10. Artican

Artican Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Maybe create a new Patreon Writer forum to post story requests and then writers can post that they're taking one of the requests and then post when they've added the story.

Nemo of Utopia likes this.
  11. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

That sounds completely reasonable and workable...

12. conkers024

conkers024 Virgin

I'll lend a hand.

Friedman likes this.
  13. TheDespaxas

TheDespaxas Really Really Experienced

I might give a hand if the subject is interesting. I have very varied interests but can't write fanfiction (don't know enough about most settings to write good stuff, I find it easier to create a universe from scratch)

I Still owe Dingsdongs one for giving me my 3000th like.

Friedman likes this.
  14. HaremStarter

HaremStarter Really Experienced

I would be willing to write chapters as well. I too would also have limits to which categories I would be willing to write.

Also, for information sake is their a word minimum on these chapters?

Friedman likes this.
  15. hematoma

hematoma Really Experienced

I have no limits as long as they're within the rules of the site. I think it would be a fun challenge to write something I actively disliked and make it erotic.

16. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you all for your overwhelming support :)

I think 750 words is a reasonable minimum. I've added this info to the Patreon page.

Javalar and Funatic like this.
  17. spentbob

spentbob Experienced

I mostly do fem-dom stuff, so if anyone requests that, I'd be happy to help out!

Friedman likes this.
  18. gscmar64

gscmar64 Really Experienced

Not one of the better writes on site but count me in for incest, non-consent content stories

Friedman likes this.
  19. Revan

Revan Virgin

I am fairly new to smut writing, did only do normal fanfics before, but if you can need help. does not sound too bad.

Limits are piss, pop and gay basically I think.

Friedman likes this.
  20. dingsdongs

dingsdongs Really Really Experienced

Oh, here comes the first!

upload_2017-4-13_1-0-40.png

Tip, Nemo of Utopia, Revan and 3 others like this.