The Pokemon Apocalypse (RPG): Sun and Shadow

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Nemo of Utopia, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

It is October 29th in Detroit MI.

One woman is working late in the dining room of the run-down-but-structurally-sound old house her parents bought her in Detroit to live in while she pursues an eight year degree in advanced bottany...

Her name is Tabitha Sinclair, and she is a life long resident of Detroit. She's about 25 and has already secured her bachelor's degree in botany, and is working on her master's, but that is about to change...

Suddenly the room fills with a corescating aura of green energy, and Tabitha feels her body begin to change...

After five agonizing seconds she looks up from her position on the floor and tries to say something.

"Bulbasaur..." is all that comes out...

(What do you do now?)

2. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Tabitha looks around the dining room. Everything seems... taller.
    She tries to stand up, only to overbalance and fall onto her back.
    Great, I seem to be quadrupedal now, she thinks. Given the sudden shift in my form and vocabulary, I can guess I've changed shape. I should probably see wbat I've changed to.
    She ambles off to find a reflective surface she can look into.

3. Nemo of Utopia

(I apologize for my absence, but I'm back now and this will continue. I also have some ideas for how to run the system that are better than when I left...)

It doesn't take long to find her reflective surface, she has a floor length mirror on the front of the dining room closet, but what she sees there is disturbing to say the least...

[​IMG]

She apparently is some kind of half-dinosaur/half plant creature, and from what she hears from her lodgers upstairs things may be about to get INTERESTING...

4. GenericEditor168

Hmm, she thinks. The plant on my back seems to be a prototypical plant, the sort of thing a child might draw: it's not a real plant, and at the same time it's more plantlike than any real plant could ever be.

But what to do? She's stuck in the body of a plant-thing for the forseeable future, with no idea of any special needs this form might have...

(OOC: I'm going to need more than just "what she hears" if I'm going to make any sort of decision.)

5. GenericEditor168

(OOC: Nemo sent through some details via PM)
    Hearing her housemates tearing apart the upper rooms, as well as being stuck in a new body, freaked Tabitha out a little. She started, on her small but surprisingly fast legs, towards the back door, which lead out to a killing-field of grass that she'd always meant to plant over with native flora, but which had remained empty for want of a break in her schedule.

Well, she thought. I'll have time now, since everything seems to be breaking apart I won't have uni anytime soon... this is of course assuming I can use gardening tools in this form, or use this or as a gardening tool... and that I don't die in the meantime.

6. Nemo of Utopia

Ah yes, tall grass, favorite haunt of Pokémon everywhere.

In Tabitha's panick she had forgotten there had been a small attempt to do some planting one weekend a few years ago, shortly after the purchase of the property, resulting in a patch of tough but scraggly rose bushes by the fence. Most had died from neglect and droughts but one lone survivor lived on, and as fate would have it, had been transformed.

"Budew?" Came the small call from next to the fence, confusion and fear evident in the voice of the creature...

Meanwhile, there was the sound of shattering glass from the house and a Snivy comes flying out into the back yard, pursued by an angry bird of some kind who is in turn followed by a black and red cat...

---

What Do You Do?

7. twistboy7

twistboy7 Virgin

hey how do i join

8. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

Given that this was posted in 2017, I think this game is most likely dead.

9. twistboy7

twistboy7 Virgin

really you think

10. Tjf

Tjf CHYOA Guru

You were the one who asked the question.

11. twistboy7

twistboy7 Virgin

what if i wanted to join huh

12. GenericEditor168

Then I'm sorry, but given that the GM is no longer on the site and has shut down the off-site RP I was in that wasn't inactive for two years, citing time constraints, I'd say you're out of luck.