The new Adopt a Story Program

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by TwiztidClown, Jan 24, 2015.

1. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

2. gkrishna

gkrishna Virgin

I'd like to work on the story 'Mind Control/Incest' (yes that's the actual title!). I've messaged madmaniac who currently owns it, and got his blessing for me adopting the story. Could you please transfer ownership of that story to me? (And while we're at it, is it possible to get that title changed? I haven't thought through what title I'd like to have, but the current subtitle 'Have a drink' itself would do in a pinch.)

3. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure :) I've added you as an author to Some Assembly Desired, as an editor to The Subtle Manipulator and Seducin' the Girl, and as an owner to Mind Control/Incest.

I've given you editing rights! I see what you mean – that should be fine.

4. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I please adopt the following: A good friend, Nanogirl, Teachers Pet, Tutor Blackmail and The Breeding of Sister and Step-Mom?

5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Of course :) I've given you editing rights!

6. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

7. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

mindtheMILF likes this.
  8. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

9. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I please adopt Raped at work?

10. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I please adopt the following: Abbie & The Old Folks, Blood of the Ancients, Incest Mansion, Babysitter Horror, House of the Rising Son, Breed Island, The Hardon Life, My New Family's Secret, Sky Sports Screws, Your Night with Miley and finally A Castle Besieged.

11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Yes, I've added you as an owner (https://chyoa.com/story/The-Love-a-pokemon-anthro.4196/edit)

Sure :)

Happy writing!

12. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Back again with another long list of stories I would very much like to adopt. They are as follows: The Stepmother, Semi Normal High School, Permanently Aroused, Changing the Grade, Emma Watson goes black, Redstar Hotel, Raw's Newest Talent, Bisexual Twins, Blackmail, Sibling Style, Keeping it in the family, Traffic Jam, Best Friends Mum, Furry RoboSlut and finally Stepson's Revenge.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  13. mindtheMILF

mindtheMILF Guest

14. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've given you editing rights :)

Please create a new story :)

15. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Can I please adopt the following stories: A Bird in the Hand, An Evening with Ashley, Brood Emporer, Can You Keep From Getting Impregnated?, Michelle: The Virgin Vixen Knifethrower, The Devil's Tit and finally Kunstler Academy.

On a side note Friedman, I know that I can edit Professor's Tale but I just noticed it on the scrap yard. If possible can I take full ownership of that one as well.

16. RicoLouis

RicoLouis Really Really Experienced

Marked the story as Adopted.

17. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure, I've given you editing rights to these stories :)

18. Lasta

Lasta Virgin

19. Lasta

Lasta Virgin

20. Lasta

Lasta Virgin

Is there any way to add cover images to these stories?