Defeated by the Champion

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by korook, Feb 8, 2018.

1. korook

korook Virgin

https://chyoa.com/story/Defeated-By-The-Champion.14983

So, this is a femdom story based partly on pro wrestling, where the MC is a member of a fictional erotic fighting league who’s randomly selected to take on the league champion in a charity match. The idea is for her to easily defeat and sexually dominate you, and the variety of ways in which she chooses to do this form the bulk of the story.

I tried to keep things relatively consensual even though it doesn’t seem like a situation where you’d really be able to get consent; there’s a safeword given to you and you have an option to use it—though only at certain points, because adding a link to it in every chapter would rapidly get tedious.

I’ve also taken some artistic license in a couple of areas, most notably the high-flying wrestling moves the Champion sometimes uses, which in real life would probably seriously injure or kill one or both parties.

The story is currently pretty self-contained, mostly because I wrapped it up pretty quickly after running out of ideas—but if any of you have an interesting suggestion or would like to see a thread expanded, I might be able to think of something.

This is actually my first ever erotic story, so bear that in mind when critiquing—but obviously, any feedback is welcome, be it praise or constructive criticism.

2. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

Well, it may not have much chapter-depth, but the links help a good bit, and you've got plenty of options. Wrestling isn't my particular interest, but it might be interesting to follow up a few things - "The Next Day..." could deal with aftercare, training, or a set-up for the next match; "Audience Participation" could include a spin-off as a new challenger enters the ring (bonus points if it's a female lucha libre wrestler or tag-team). The only thing that I didn't care for is being literally choked out at the end of the match... just don't care for breathplay (and in real matches, K.O.s are uncommon). That's just me, though.

3. korook

korook Virgin

Yeah, I get that not everyone will be into some of the stuff in here—it’s pretty niche even by the standards of fetishes. Those are definitely good suggestions, though, and I’ll see if I can work them in—maybe the “new challenger appears” chapter can add a little depth to one of the shorter branches.