The King of Tol Galadh

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by TurinTurambar, Oct 21, 2017.

1. TurinTurambar

TurinTurambar Experienced

[​IMG]

The King of Tol Galadh

The elves are an ancient, all-female species, living on the beautiful and peaceful island of Tol Galadh. One day, a male human arrives.

-----

The story contains a lot of female-on-female action, including sister and mother-daughter incest. It can also, depending on the choices, contain rape.

This is an open story - there is no fixed narrative, but different choices can to lead completely different stories.

There will be three major paths - the "Court" Path that focuses on politics, intrigue, court life and power dynamics; the "Rogue" Path that focuses on adventure, exploration and combat; and the "Sedentary" Path that focuses on base building, collecting concubines and diplomacy.

-----

Quick Links to the worldbuilding pages:
    Geography
    Politics and Culture
    Characters
    Places
    Physiology

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
  2. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

I was all set to dive in and explore, then I read your description and realized it wasn't going to be for me... Thanks for marking the landmines any way.

3. dingsdongs

dingsdongs Really Really Experienced

I really like the effort you have put into the setup so far! And i can only imagine how much work must have gone into creating this. The search for themed images, editing them, creating a map of the places you have thought of, etc.

And i believe this could be a really nice setup:
    Featuring intrigue between these different noble-women, questions of succession, shifting alliances, a struggle for power.
    Some women might try to win the affections of this male arrival, while others might try to control him. But everyone knows: His arrival, combined with the resurfacing of long lost forgotten magic and creatures: The protagonist really is the one that the prophecy speaks of. And once the events fully unfold and reach their peak, then whoever will be at his side will be the one to control and rule the kingdom.

Well, that would be my take on a story within the world that you have created!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018