To Some people who adds input to stories

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by bam316, Feb 17, 2018.

1. bam316

bam316 Virgin

hello fellow threadders
    I may be somewhat new to this writting experience as i get some comments about all things proper and what not I for one try my best to do what I am doing but thoughout my schooling I was in Remedial classes.
    in laymans terms special educations courses English Lit was one of them so I process things alot differently as some may not make sense or run together to you all looks fine to me because I have hard time to place proper grammer and punctionuation in my stories
    Thank You all for caring and understanding
    Bam316

2. Loeman

Loeman Really Really Experienced

I'm glad you found a place where you can enjoy practicing enough to do it on your own - to get your thoughts out and work on your English even without Mrs. Ratchet breathing down your neck.

... Unless that's what you're into, of course.

3. bam316

bam316 Virgin

Thank you Loeman,
    for your kind words I guess after a long time and alot of problems to try and unbottle alot of tension I faced in my life I took a chance and felt at ease then over the months I befriended a fellow writer who allowed me to pick up one of his stories as a spin off from his own universe.
    Called Fangs:Vegas which started out a side story on same creators holidays theme series.
    which also spawned Sisters of Lust about a Futa Outbreak in the world and within Fangs Vegas I wrote 61 chapters as three volumes which I am going to end soon on a high note but two side characters that Vegas main players meet now starting their own adventure to create a safe haven for all kinds which is 11 chapters in so far

ServantOfLilith likes this.