GM/Narrator Wanted

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by Jizzrar, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Jizzrar

Jizzrar Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Vampire-S...mons,-undead)--A-generic-fantasy-realm.272793

This is essentially it. I have been having a stronger and stronger urge to play a full on game-like RP where this character tries to achieve her ambition. Whether she starts off in an RPG setting dungeon crawling, or starting off with trying to form an army right off the bat, I have been slowly getting an itch to try this out.

I would like to have a GM that feel they have the time, ability, and desire to pull this off. To be able to create this world and this story of an underdog be...really, really bad. Details can be talked about with interested parties for specifics, but the general idea is basically just having a story told of this woman on her journey for vengeance and quest for power by any means necessary.

If other people would like to get involved outside of a GM role, there could be openings for possible allies she could attain over the course of her journey. But I am mostly just curious to see if anyone would even care to want to GM such a thing or if there is any interest in this.

2. bastardlydastard

bastardlydastard Really Experienced

I am interested in running this. I would need more info, however.