Sabrina unplugged and fucked

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by GiantSlayer, Jul 22, 2018.

1. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

Hello Everyone!

My name is GiantSlayer and I have a brand new idea for an erotic story. However, due to the fact that I am lazy and procrastinator, I need someone with can:

- Share ideas for the story with me, if he/she develop some

- (possibly) Checkup the chapters I write and their grammar (I’m not native-born English, so sometimes mistakes happens)

- Keep me on work (namely, by remembering me to work on the story)

The story is set on the classic TV-show universe of “Sabrina Teenage Witch”, precisely in the episode “Sabrina Unplugged”. For everyone who wants to see the episode, here is the link on Dailymotion: (). For the ones that do not have time or wish to see it, here is the plot of the episode:

Sabrina Spellman, the young witch protagonist of the story, is caught using her magical powers in the office where she works by the office webcam, so, to avoid being exposed, she magically enters into her fellow colleague Leonard’s personal computer to destroy the evidence. However, due to the night shutdown of power, she gets stuck inside until Leonard accidentally finds her inside his PC. Leonard and another colleague, James, think that she is just a photo of herself, start talking about her, but soon the conversation centers about how Sabrina would be better with some “adjustments”. James and Leonard decides to entertain themselves by altering Sabrina’s body (still thinking she is just a picture)by making her breasts and butt become enormous, bleaching her hair and putting her in a very revealing red dress and a bulky '60s hairstyle. When Sabrina finally manages to re-emerge from the computer, she finds that she cannot reserve the changing done to her, and she is now stuck into her new Pamela Anderson-like bimbo body…

My idea is about altering the event of the episode (already very sexual and adult-themed) to add what the TV could not add: a lot of sex and adult situations.

If you have some ideas for the story, for an already-existing or original character you would like to see “upgraded” along Sabrina or if you want to write this story with me, fell free to contact me!

See ya!

2. wicker

wicker Really Really Experienced

The fact she knows she's changed but can't do anything about it is great. Could be the same with things like sexual urges and desires then that could lead to blackmail or other plots

3. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

I already had some ideas about Leonard and James altering her personality as well as her body.

BTW, what do you mean with "other plots"?

4. wicker

other than blackmail. Her magic has been altered, so she can't undo changes to herself, or like in the episode, she's given an hourglass body with big hair, and people treat her like an airhead bimbo as if she's always been that way, but she knows better

5. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

Good toughts. Do you already have some ideas for scenes you would like to share? If not, we can talk about it together trough private messages...

6. wicker

have her crave cock or be addicted to semen, and know why she is now like that but can't help it or have her become a bisexual nympho who craves sex with all of her friends, male and female and begs them to let her go down on them despite the fact she hates how she is acting

7. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

I had some different ideas....

8. wicker

maybe have her where she is completely submissive and can't say "no" to any request, and with her new hourglass shape and big blonde hair, people have lots of sexy requests.

9. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

Yeah. Something like that. However, I wanted her first time being in her new body with someone at least familiar with her: Cole Harper...

Also, maybe I can add someone (an OC maybe) which ends up "upgraded" along Sabrina. What do you think?

10. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

Hello? Nobody else?

11. TransforMaster

TransforMaster Experienced

I always loved it when Sabrina was transforming.
    Maybe you should extend your idea to allow for more of that ^^

12. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

Ok. You got some ideas how to do it?

13. TransforMaster

Sure do!
    Maybe they don't leave her alone after making her a bimbo and do some more changes to her?

14. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

I like the idea! What other changes you would like to see added?

15. TransforMaster

16. GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer Virgin

No one else?