Help with one story

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by 57, Nov 20, 2018.

1. 57

57 Experienced

Hi to everyone! Glad to contribute again here once again. After so many months without doing anything here, just reading notifications and ocasionally a chapter, once again this summer (in Southern Hemisphere) I will restart developing my stories. And I'm full of ideas and wanting to refresh my content (so once again if you're interested in be co-writer of one of my stories, please leave a PM, and I will contact you).

But I'm afraid that I need help with one of my stories (well adopted stories) Pin Dick Peter. Basically, the story goes about a high school guy, Peter, which secret of having a small penis will be revealed to one female or a group. For the moment, I have included this characters: his stepsister from the man who married his mom after the divorce with Peter's father (Emma), his mom, his aunt and cousins, his stepsister from the woman who married his father after the divorce with Peter's mother, his stepmother, and Peter's crush, Haley, the school's nurse, the goth girl who's Peter chemistry partner, the high school slut, the exchange student from Germany, Christine, Peter's mom co-worker, and some friends from Emma.

I need help developing the stories related with Sarah and Carol (stepsister from the woman who married his father after the divorce with Peter's mother and his stepmother), the cheerleaders, but mostly I'd appreciate suggestions about who could caught Peter naked and learn his small secret, and what consequences that will have for Peter. Here's the link to the story: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Family-friends-or-strangers.398174

I appreciate all kinds of help, writing chapters and suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Fierbali111

Fierbali111 Experienced

So is this a humiliation story or a story where peter tries to gain confidence in his fucking besides the fact he has a small dick?

The list of characters seems good, though it looks like you have a very rough looking draft serving as a place holder for the story. Might be interested in helping.

3. 57

57 Experienced

The story is about humiliation, but it can have parts of Peter gaining confidence in his fuck.

4. Fierbali111

Fierbali111 Experienced

Might be interested in writing depending on the direction of the story. I assume you have a plan for the beginning middle and end?

5. 57

57 Experienced

First, sorry for the delay on the reply. In some cases yes, in others no. My writing depends on my inspiration most of the time. But why are you interested in that?