Justice League; Satyr Silliness

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by gorel29, Nov 18, 2018.

1. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

I'm curious if anyone would like to add to the story or offer ideas on where to progress next.

2. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

3. Marlikton

Marlikton Experienced

I'll have to read through the story again but what about the female villians? Buck's gone through the good girls lets see if he has the same luck with the bad not to mention Wonder Woman's home all those Amazons just waiting for Buck. Good thing he loves to fuck.

4. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

I actually planned on him invading Themyscira in the future.

5. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

I also had a few short fantasy ideas during the story too like dream sequences; Diana going Slut-zilla, or being a satyress termite queen or ruling like some royal leader of goat people, etc.

Marlikton likes this.
  6. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

I'm reviving the story and am curious if anyone wants to get involved and add to it.

7. gorel29

gorel29 Experienced

So as it currently stands, Diana is trying to find a way to defeat Buck and his growing herd of satyrs. Managing to petition Demeter for a replacement idol to imprison the satyr god. But she also discovers another problem, the more of their humanity they shed, the bigger and more feral they become. Buck's most loyal are now 'pure' satyrs; anthropomorphic goats with an empathic link to the herd itself like him. If Diana is to stop him, she'll have to walk a razor's edge between staying a hero and a totally indulgent she-beast.