The new Adopt a Story Program

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by TwiztidClown, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Done :) Happy writing!

2. chris_brown

chris_brown Really Experienced

Friedman,you mind if i adopted "Born For Lust" ?

3. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Yes, you can take over the story. Happy writing!

4. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

https://chyoa.com/chapter/Introduction.496539

This is the first chapter of a story that I would like to either adopt as full owner or report for TOU violation. If I adopt it I will be re-writing it from the ground up, the basic structure will be there, but re-framed completely, so the people in it aren't complete assholes. At-the-same-time I will be removing the objectionable content which runs counter to the TOU. Thanks in advance for your kind attention to this matter, and I hope I will be able to show the site my revamped and much more enjoyable version of the story soon!

5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Please ask tommytom and/or use the report button if you think the story violates the rules. Thank you!

6. madmaniac

madmaniac Experienced

Hello Friedman, back again with more stories that I'd like to adopt from the scrap heap, it's a long list so bear with me. A Gay Man in Fantasy World-2646, A dorsetnudist beach-5026, WWE-844, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles-2809, College Tail-3095, Best Friend Over-3703, Alone-1662, Adult Movie House Encounter-1687, A whole new world-203, A Silly Little Wager-5276, Fucking the Chinese Delivery Boy-1810, Forced To Cum-5232, Fantasies are dangerous-1705, Dark Delights-1121, Dad Quest-3237, Computer Help-2101, Starting College Right-3487, Rent Boy-2546, Mantown-2396, Let's start at the very beginning-2612, In A Life-4683, Gay U-3271, A Lonely Father-2592, A Homecoming-1287, Unexpected, but not Unwanted-1510, The New Mascot, 356, Teacher Escapade-3412, The Peaceful Afternoon-17, MC fanfiction-3160, STARS-The Ultimate Strip Club-2683, The Adventures of Britney-294, The Champion Of Beauty-3940, Naive Bride To Be-1773, Find Mom Getting Fucked-859, Caught In School-437, A Pastor's Wife-1531.

There might be some in there I've already gotten, I'm not sure.

7. Nemo of Utopia

8. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Done and done :) Happy writing!

9. Nemo of Utopia

Thanks, Friedman!

10. bobbydavros

bobbydavros Experienced

11. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

bobbydavros likes this.
  12. Ben Rosewood

Ben Rosewood Really Experienced

13. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Ben Rosewood likes this.
  14. tunafuck

tunafuck Virgin

I think

A Night on the wrong side of town is abandoned

I managed to get something approved through another user who can edit it, but doesn't moderate it, and they recommended I come here. Can we make it open or get a new mod. I will volunteer for it if no one better is available.

15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Sure! I've given you editing rights and approved your chapters :)

16. BladeGod

BladeGod Guest

17. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've given you editing rights to the stories 2-6, and added you as an author to story 1 (the owner is inactive for only 6 months). Happy writing!

Edit: Please note that some of the stories have already been adopted.

18. BladeGod

BladeGod Guest

ok thanks

Friedman likes this.
  19. bobbydavros

bobbydavros Experienced

Hi Friedman, you gave me editing rights to a story earlier in the thread:
    https://chyoa.com/story/Super-heroines-masturbating.10959

Thanks for that. However, the story's coverless and I still don't seem to have permission to add a cover to it (I'm seeing the story but not seeing the "Edit Story" option for it from the My Stories page). If you could either make me owner or tell me a way round the problem, I'd appreciate it, though if that's not possible for whatever reason I'll understand totally.

20. gene.sis

gene.sis CHYOA Guru

Friedman likes this.