Write a chapter and earn money (Patreon Chapter Of Your Choice)

Discussion in 'CHYOA General' started by Friedman, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I can offer you 8 USD in return for each chapter you write, or alternatively a month without ads :)

We have TWO REQUESTS this month, one from Hopviq and one from AlfredHitchcock0.

Hopviq:
    Link to the chapter: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Figuring-things-out.172923

AlfredHitchcock0:
    Here is the link to the story: https://chyoa.com/story/Cinematic-Robo-Sluts.9011
    Here is the link to the chapter: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Princess-Leia-from-Star-Wars.242999

Please let me know if you're interested. I can offer you 8 USD in return for each chapter you write, or alternatively a month without ads :)

Thank you in advance!

2. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

Semes someone already did the second one...

3. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Yes, but AlfredHitchcock0 wants to see how another user continues this chapter.

4. Nemo of Utopia

Nemo of Utopia CHYOA Guru

I could do it, but he WOULD NOT like the results...

5. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

You could try it :)

DoAdventures likes this.
  6. DoAdventures

DoAdventures Really Really Experienced

I would like to have a look and see if it's something I could perhaps add value to?

Friedman likes this.
  7. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thanks, Doadventures.10! I'll start a conversation between AlfredHitchcock0, you and me.

DoAdventures likes this.
  8. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I've also found someone for Hopviq's chapter.

No open requests at the moment.

Nemo of Utopia likes this.
  9. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

10. grimbous

grimbous Really Experienced

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind taking a quick breather from Futas. And I haven't written a cuck chapter in quite some time. (I'm assuming that's the kink he's after.) 750 words, right?

I'll look into it tomorrow or the next day. Don't worry about the 8 bucks, I'll do it pro bono. I just appreciate the site you run here Friedman. :) Or if someone else wants to take it I'll do mine as a free bonus.

Two questions though. Does it have to continue an existing thread or can I start a new one from the introduction? Also, does he want the chapter purely straight or does he want some bisexuality mixed in?

Friedman likes this.
  11. targetthyself

targetthyself Virgin

With black friday fast approaching and the holiday season on the come, I could always use some extra pocket change. Message me with terms and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Friedman likes this.
  12. Ben Rosewood

Ben Rosewood Really Experienced

Friedman likes this.
  13. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you very much! I'll get back to you as soon as I have feedback from gc_midnight.

Special thanks to grimbous!

14. grimbous

grimbous Really Experienced

I've already started mine. It will be a new thread off of the introduction (so the first question is moot) but he'll get a lot more than 750 words from me.

Edit: Mine's in. It should be up as soon as the story owner gets a chance to approve it. I hope it was close to what the backer was after.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Friedman likes this.
  15. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you, grimbous! I appreciate that very much :)

Good news for both of you! gc_midnight has ordered two more additional chapters for this month. You can start now :) Let me know if you need something.

16. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

We have a new request from tsuj:
    Here is the link to the story: https://chyoa.com/story/Nami-Alone.9600

Please let me know if you're interested. I can offer you 8 USD in return, or alternatively a month without ads :)

Thank you in advance!

17. SmutMaster

SmutMaster Virgin

I'd love to get in on this. Are there any more requests?

Friedman likes this.
  18. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

Thank you! At the moment only tsuj's request is open:

19. RejectTed

RejectTed Really Experienced

I'm interested, but i haven't watched one piece in a long time. Do you know if tsuj would be willing to give my work a look over before publishing incase I make a mistake.

20. Friedman

Friedman Administrator

I'm sure :) Thank you, RejectTed! And good luck!