Looking for some ideas for an interracial story

Discussion in 'Story Ideas' started by Pingu, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Pingu

Pingu Virgin

Hi, I just breaking my head about a idea for a story which should have some interracial setting and maybe mind control and impregnation ... so I wanted to ask if someone has a good idea(s) for it ....

I thought already of some impregnation club some guy stumbles over ... maybe after acquiring some powers in some crazy accident.

Thanks in advance!

2. reaper13

reaper13 Experienced

For mind control stories, i feel it's always important to have a good to first have a good grasp on how the mind control works. Do the victims go into a trance and do whatever is commanded of them, do ideas get put into their head, are old ideas replaced by new ones, are there limitations to the powers, ... ?

For interracial it's also always important what kind of interracial you're dealing with. A black guy impregnating white girls, white guy impregnating black girls, asian guy impregnating both white and black girls, does the story allow a variable in which the race of the guy and girls can be chosen, ...?

3. Zeebop

Zeebop CHYOA Guru

This, really. The limitations on the powers are what really help define the choices that the characters make throughout the story.

Mind control also largely suggests a lack of choice or consent - tantamount to rape - but it doesn't have to if you set the conditions right. Maybe the women are into it, submissives that get off on the idea of losing control for a while - or maybe the mind control has limitations so that it can strip inhibitions but can't force women to do anything they don't want to do.

The idea of an "impregnation club" suggests a group of women who want to have kids - it could be a swingers club with a cuckold/impregnation fetish, or it could be a club for-women-by-women who either don't have enough money for in vitro fertilization but want to get knocked up or want to conceive "naturally," with medically-vetted sperm donors.

If the Mind Control character is your protagonist, they might be a "member" of the club looking for guilt-free sex to spread their wild oats (if they're a mutant, they'd want to spread their mind control abilities as far as possible), using their powers to "nudge" women of different races to overcome their inhibitions...

Or if you want a really weird one: the Mind Control character is a telepathic fertility agent from the future, sent back in time and assigned to make sure certain interracial couples conceive, sort of like Quantum Leap with fucking.