Interest Check: D&D Style Play-By-Post Fantasy Impregnation Story

Discussion in 'RPG Advertisment' started by Progenitor, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

I'm looking for a group of writers with a grasp of basic tabletop RPG mechanics who may be interested in a play-by-post story for the main site. The idea is pretty simple. We'd discuss first the basics of the characters and setting, then I'd lead off with a post to set up the start of the story. The writers would each be responsible for an individual character. There would be a turn order (which I plan to adjust to give each writer a go at leading in different scenarios), and the writers would post by turn order.
    • Writers need to have a basic grasp of tabletop RPG mechanics. This is very simple. You'll have a few set stats (things they're good or bad at), and there will be a dice mechanic you'll add to those dice throws. I can discuss this more with writers when we have a set crew.
    • This won't be your main mission on CHYOA; I know I'm a slow poster (I'll pick it up for the sake of this story since there are other writers involved), but I want everyone to focus on quality posts versus quantity. As long as you can post at least once a week it should be fine.
    • Writers need a descent grasp of English and grammar. I'm sorry, I just want to make sure everyone can communicate effectively with each other since there will be multiple authors.
    • Characters can be whatever you want, within the bound of reason! I'm extremely flexible and can make almost anything work with a few exceptions.
    • The main theme will be fantasy, impregnation/pregnancy/breeding/oviposition, probably some birth, and I'm sure there'll be all sorts of opportunity for characters to fuck each other, NPCs, monsters, etc. Again, flexible here with writing in other fetishes, but I don't want to see any underage characters, NPCs, padeophilia in general, necrophilia, etc.
    • I'll be acting as the Game Master, so I'll post first, then Writer 1, Writer 2, Writer 3, etc, until it comes back around to me to move the story forward again. I'll be acting as the story admin as well, and will approve chapters from other writers as they are written.
    Post below if you're interested in working on this project and we'll start coordinating immediately! Writers will be accepted on merit, how long they've been here, how well they write, stuff like that, so don't be offended if you don't get chosen. I can't take everyone, so once we've reached a number and character diversity that I think is good we'll get started!

2. Ben Rosewood

Ben Rosewood Really Experienced

I would be interested.

*Decent :p

3. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

Dammit.... Lol. OK, sounds good. Drop me a private message and we'll see about getting some communication going.

4. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

I definitely have some concerns about the logistics of doing a PbP story on the main site. I feel like things will likely slow to a crawl pretty quickly. However, there are definitely some themes here that I'm interested in. So color me interested.

5. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

Yeah, that's why I made sure to mention in my opening post it'd probably be a slow burn.

Anyway, inbox me and I'll try to forward you the info I've shared with Rosewood.

6. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

I'd definitely be interested!

7. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

I'll send you an invite to our conversation so you can get spun up

Omega98 likes this.
  8. Zingiber

Zingiber Really Really Experienced

I may be interested in following more than contributing; commenting so I see notifications.

9. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

I might be in.

Omega98 likes this.
  10. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

Sorry for being slow, guys. Anyone else want in before I close up invites?

Generic, do you need an invite to the DM conversation so you can see where we are with prep?

11. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Yes, please.

12. Ash2000

Ash2000 Virgin

I'm interested.

13. Progenitor

Progenitor Virgin

Alright Ash, I'll send you a link to the conversation.

That'll be it for players. Thanks tk those that showed their interests!

14. Unquietmist

Unquietmist Virgin

Hello! Just saw the link after posting my comment. (lol) anyway I'm very interested in joining. Just contact me via a message when there's an opening to go over details.

15. Ultrasound7

Ultrasound7 Experienced

Well I am totally interested and am loving where it is going, if there's ever room for me let me know. I may be a rookie in writing compared to all these veterans but a I do have a good grasp for RPG table top mechanics and character concepts.

16. Ultrasound7

Ultrasound7 Experienced

And just out of curiosity, is incest okay?

17. Impregmaniac

Impregmaniac Really Experienced

Hello, I'm interested to see if there's been any progress since the last posting.

18. Ben Rosewood

Ben Rosewood Really Experienced

Hate to say this, but this project is in hiatus for now and it is unlikely we'll be adding anyone else any time soon. If there are any openings, you'll be the first to be messaged.

19. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

With Progenitor on hiatus and these new players interested in joining. I wonder if it may be a positive change for someone to start a new project with the same themes, but its own unique story.

20. Arachna

Arachna CHYOA Guru

If you did something like that, let me know. I’m kind of looking to get back into things more and we never got around to that other thing. Depends if it’d be on the main site or not, I guess. I feel like on forums, it bothers people less, but I’d be open to main site stuff.