Bondage in Space

Discussion in 'Story Feedback' started by billybobjenkins362, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Well the previous chapter left some good ideas with the tattoos and piercings, but as the further chapters show Natalia doesn't break that easily. Also Bellextra doesn't seem the type to either let someone she enslaved rise back up, or slack in her training of new slaves. So how she truly breaks Natalia into a slave is something i would like to see. It would also be interesting to see the dynamic Bellextra and Natalia have further down the road. Bellextra only keeps what she either really wants i.e. Sex Light (a super rare trophy) or something she needs i.e. Melodia (a talented hacker with "other" skills). So other than having some fun and someone to"lick" her ass, why keep Natalia around? But that's just me.

2. Just an FYI, I'm on an unplanned hiatus. The chapter I'm working on is taking longer than expected, which isn't unusual (they usually do), but I've found myself with a shortage of time to work on it. It will be a minute before I can get a new chapter up. Sorry for the delay.

Theycallmemrtibbs and Regin34 like this.
  3. Never expected to get likes off of saying there was going to be a delay

4. I was liking the apology for the delay and the explanation. So few authors give updates on delays, or why they're not putting out chapters here so it's a nice change of pace. Can't wait for the next chapter.

5. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

The same here. I like when autor is honest with readers and inform them ewen about bad news. I will waiting patiens.

6. Little anecdote about this story that was too long to go into the comments for anyone whose interested. First off, I really did try to write an Enf themed story, but it really wasn't clicking. I got about four pages in, and hadn't gotten into any of the smut yet. The issue was that I was more interested in the non smutty aspects of the story than the smutty ones. So I reworked it using the bits I liked. Tennings was originally going to be the antagonist of this story, but I liked writing for him more than the protaganist/victim (i've already forgotten her name. See why I changed?). I rewrote the story so that it followed Tennings and things just started flowing. So there you are. Sorry to anyone who wanted enf, but this was just what I could write.