It all starts in a tavern....

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by lknight, Apr 21, 2019.

1. lknight

lknight Really Experienced

In the land of Gran, in the Kingdom of Silras, in a small village of Varnak, we enter a bar known as the Shady Tickler. We do not dwell on the name of such a bar, as such an origin story would be lewd and unworthy of our time. Instead, we focus on the inhabitants of this shady bar out in the middle of nowhere.

No no, not the halfling fucking the elven prostitute in the corner. No, the dragonborn putting the bard into the mating press is to far. No, we focus on a dwarf sitting in the middle of this debauched display of lewdness. For out of all the patrons here, he is by far the most serious minded. Indeed, he turns his nose up at the buxom drow, or even the lewd gnome. For he is a dwarf who has come here for a purpose! To hire a rag tag group of individuals to go out on a quest. For you see, this dwarf know something that the others didn't. That a great evil was on the rise, and only a plucky band of adventurers would surely be able to handle it.

Why he didn't just report this to the king of the land, and let an army deal with this is... unknown really. In truth, we rarely question why a small group of people can accomplish what an army cannot. But if that were the case, adventurers would likely not be needed at all. Fortunately, this was the case, and many plucky individuals have found a very nice career in disposing of big bad evil guys.

Dressed in fine blues, and leather breeches, this dwarf is clearly loaded with excess gold that needs to be issued out. And as you approach, he tells you his story. "To the far east, pass the Rapey Woods, through the Long Dicked Orc mountains, and through the dens of the cave toads... was my kingdom."

Why such suggestive names were used, well... someone wasn't very inventive, and decided that lying about the name of such a place was likely a very poor idea. "Unvark has taken over the lands of Drell, and daily he marshals his forces to ready himself for an invasion! My house is fallen, and i'll use what I have left... so please, help me..."

Despite the very tragic tale, it should be noted that this is a silly, debauched tale. Full of sex, violence, and comic relief that in no way reflects why the dwarf is hiring you. So tell me, adventurers... who are you?

Current Party:
    Valarie, Sierra, Tassyth, Medrakis

Current Taboos: Scat, Mutilation

Specific: Pregnancy, Rape

Current Location:
    Varnak
    The Shady Tickler

Omega98 likes this.
  2. GenericEditor168

GenericEditor168 Really Really Experienced CHYOA Backer

Medrakis, on hearing the dwarf start to speak, slowly pulls out of the bard. Though it's awkward, he manages to tuck his meaty dragon-cock away in his pants and pull them up. It leaves a large bulge, but it's worth it to listen to the dwarf undistracted. Mostly. The fabric is a bit constricting.

He sits down and listens as the dwarf talks about the woes of his home kingdom. After the tale draws to a close, he asks a question:
    "Who, exactly, is Unvark?"

Omega98 likes this.
  3. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

“Hello, my good sir. My name is Valerie.” The brunette introduces herself and gives the dwarf a small bow. “I am a traveling sorceress, searching for new places to visit and explore” Preferably as far away from my former home as possible. She adds in her mind. “I am currently on my way to the very place you come from.” Because it is quite far from the academy. “Though I was not aware that anything had happened. Could you tell me a bit more about the area and what is going on there? And about this... Unvark, was it? What is he like, what does he want, does he have a hot wife or a beautiful daughter, and so on?”

Omega98 likes this.
  4. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

After hearing the sad tale woven by the dwarf, Sierra slams her clenched fist down on the table. "VILLAIN!!!" she shouts outraged "Know this noble dwarf, this injustice shalt not go uncountenanced. This Unvark shalt know the righteous hand of fury! It matters not what forces he brings to bear. Ten thousand demons cannot stand against one virtuous soldier of righteousness!" Sierra pauses and leans over the table then quietly, and somewhat nervously, asks "D-does he have ten thousand demons?"

5. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Tassyth enters into the tavern a bit later than the rest of the perspective party. Her wings are pulled tightly against her body and the slivery scales covering her skin were mostly covered by the large cloak. It covers most of her neck and thanks to the shape of her horns; it isn't likely to go up much farther than that leaving her head free.

Great. This place smells terrible. She thinks to herself It would have to do. Tassyth has been flying all day and needs a place to rest for the evening. It's likely that father and mother were already out searching for her and staying out in the open wasn't even an option at this point. Still, that should be no matter. She had read plenty of stories about how taverns are good places for travellers to rest and how they're always so welcoming.

She takes a deep breath and steels herself for approaching the bar. Walking past a round table, she overhears a dwarf speaking of some sillyness happening in a far away land. Just as she passed, one of the others sitting at the table listening to his tale. Some angelic looking person or something suddenly slams her fist into the table and shouts "VILLAIN!!!" The sudden action makes Tassyth jump a little in surprise and she mutters "rude" under her breath before continuing onward to the bar.

Once she approaches the bar, she perks her head up a little in and attempts to get the barman's attention. "Barman! Excuse me, Barman!" before even waiting for a response from him, she continues her requests(demands). "I shall be sleeping in your nicest room tonight and on your nicest bedsheets. A bath will be drawn and the most delicious meats that your kitchen can produce shall be delivered to my door. I presume that will be acceptable to you?"

Tassyth had heard that taverns are very generous towards MVP and Royal visitors and well...she basically is royalty, right?

<I'll be right there guys. Tassyth has some things to learn about how the world works first though :p>

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Omega98 and moonblack like this.
  6. lknight

Needless to say, the bard was very put off of being pulled out of, and would likely giving him a scathing review at the bard's guild for 'failure to screw the bard into silliness', one of the worst possible offenses that anyone could have placed next to their name. Well, other than 'Unable to get a woody', but thankfully Medrakis hadn't gone that far. Still, a few scathing limericks would likely be given to him for the offense.

The dwarf looked startled at the angel slamming her hand down, and proclaiming her hatred, only to almost face plant when she asked about the thousand demons. Clearly, the confidence he now had was absolutely staggering. Recollecting himself, the dwarf nodded, answering their questions in an ominous, and almost hushed tone. After this failed due to sex, violence, and general taverny noises, he started to yell at the top of his lungs. "UNVARK IS-!"

And this of course, came just as the dragon managed to grab people's attention enough to be able to drop a pin and hear it, causing the dwarf to get annoyed with the powers that be. Lowering his voice once more, he continued on. "Unvark is a very powerful wizard, and former advisor to the king of Strode, far to the easy. It is a green and verdant place, filled with farms, forests, and the most beautiful gem mines you have ever seen."

Continuing on, he explained how the coup happened. The king had managed to win the affections of a nearby princess, who was one hot piece of ass. Large breasts, plump lips, flowing blonde hair, and an ass that just wouldn't quit. Not that he used those exact words, but he did put a nice image into their minds. Seemingly distracted, it took a bit to get back on point. Unvark had murdered the king, married the princess, and usurped the land with a demon and undead army. In return, the demons had their way with the local peasantry and nobility. As for the undead, they seemed perfectly content with holdings in the mountains. They actually hadn't done much, which was strange indeed.

The bar hadn't noticed the literal dragon walking in. Not at first, anyway. It wasn't until a few steps in, that attention was drawn to her, and all noise stopped. Well, except for a large exclaimation of UNVARK IS-!, but thankfully that quieted down. And each one of her requests fell on a barkeeper who blinked, before he finally responded. "You're a fricken dragon!" The reactions were varied. Some screamed and ran in panic, others returned to what they were doing before, and the rest just gave her a wide birth... until they noticed an angel, figured this wouldn't go well, and left. Unfortunately for Tassyth, the bartender had been one of the ones to run in absolute panic.

Rudely, the only serving wenches were currently engaged in carnal activities to earn their daily bread and water. Dragon be damned, the market was in a slump, and they had to make a living!

7. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

"UNVARK IS-!" the dwarf began just as the room went quiet.

"Shhh..." Sierra hushed, and shook her head at the sheer rudeness, "We are indoors noble bearded one. There is no need to shout."

Sierra nodded hearing about the army of demons and undead. She had faced the hated twisted creatures of the nether realm before, but never in mortal form. They were... formidable and cause for caution. But this was all the more reason to undertake this quest. "Fear not stout sir. This Unvark shall be brought to swift justice." The last Sierra stated with a grim voice, shaking fist, and clenched teeth. "We shalt leave immediately and POST HASTE!"

8. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

Valerie facepalmed when she saw the dragon and people's reactions to her. Of all the taverns I just had to pick this one... She sighed before returning her attention back to the dwarf. Before she could say anything to him, though, she was beaten to it by a rather pretty angel promising justice. An angel? Haven't slept with one before... but with my luck she'll turn out to be straight. Oh, well, I'll worry about that later. “Rest assured, my good sir, the beautiful princess will not remain in the clutches of the vile Unvark longer than absolutely necessary. I will see to that personally!” She promised before looking at the eager-to-leave angel. “Rushing to help is nice and all, but may I suggest buying some supplies first? We might need them...”

Omega98 likes this.
  9. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

Tassyth didn't really acknowledge the shock and awe around her. It is pretty much exactly what she would expect when a member of her grand race appears. Still, she cannot deny a bit of irritation when the bartender called her a simple dragon. "I can understand your ignorance, but I can assure you that I'm not simply a...uh..." A dumbfounded expression crosses her face as the vast majority of the tavern patrons including the bartender flee the premises. Before he fully flees the building, she shouts after him "W-Wait!"

As the door slams shut following the horde of people fleeing, the remaining tavern becomes silent other than the odd carnal activity and the adventurers speaking at a table not far. Tassyth looks around in awkward confusion. Speaking to no one in particular, she asks "I...I still get the room though, right?"

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  10. GenericEditor168

(We haven't even left the starting tavern and I'm already making bad decisions... I'm not sure what to do.)

Omega98 likes this.
  11. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

(well, obviously we can't tell you what your character does, but there are a few things to regard. I don't know how a dragonborn noble would react to a dragon. Maybe it's fear or reverence for an ancestor race. Maybe it's anger or rage for a race that should have more influence in the world. Maybe it's just "That dragon has a great booty". I don't think you'd be able to tell that she's an Elder Dragon since there's only one way to really test that and cutting somebody's head off and seeing if it grows back isn't the best way to make friends.

As far as the discussion at the table. A rational mind might be needed. Sierra seems determined to slay evil immediately and Valerie seems to be motivated by rampant lesbianism. A leveler head might be needed to suggest resting for the night and making plans in the morning and Tassyth doesn't really fit that role. I don't know what time of day it is, but Tassyth did seem to be tired from flight...although it's possible that she was just flying to get as much distance as possible.

It may also be important to note that the only person who has technically introduced herself is Valerie. So simply introducing yourself to one of the other party members might open the avenue for other discussions)

Omega98 likes this.
  12. GenericEditor168

(It's not the rest of the party that's the problem... it's what to do with the bard.)

Omega98 likes this.
  13. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

(Oh, I had assumed that she either left in frustration after you stopped prematurely, or fled when the dragon showed up.)

Omega98 likes this.
  14. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

(OOC: Like Merkros I assumed the bard was just a nameless NPC that is no longer there, having fled from the dragon. So just ignore her?)

Omega98 likes this.
  15. lknight

(bard is just a nameless npc, yes. But the limerick might come back. Because it amuses me. And as a DM, it is my job to make your lives a niiiightmaaaaare!)

Needless to say, the dragon clearing out the bar was likely going to be town news. Perhaps even drowning out the bard's limerick of failing to fuck the bard to proper specifications. It was going to be quite the busy day indeed, and likely would be stretched to the absolute brim. Surely it would change from a dragon whelp attacking the inn, to attacking the inn. By the time it reached a capital, likely it would tell tales of a massive ancient dragon burning a town to the ground, and worse of all, was horrible in the sack, unendowed, and a quick draw. Such stories were common enough place, but fortunately it always seemed like the adventurers dispatched to solve such problems could always find a goblin nest, or a hostile dragon somewhere.

The dwarf was so happy that the two were heading off, that he regretfully hadn't been given a chance to hand them their bulging sack of coins for adventure costs and the like. While most sane individuals handed it out before, the dwarf was regretfully not used to dealing with adventurers. So the sack of gem stones and coins still laid on the table. "Oh right!" He said, pushing it over to the dragonborn. "You should probably take this with you."

Should he look, the gem had mostly gem stones in it. This made sense, considering he had talked about gem mines. Namely, it seemed like beryls of various sizes and colorations. It was almost like a skittles bag, and one could almost taste the rainbow from it.

Nobody answered the poor dragon, although perhaps the glint of gemstones caught her attention. Dragons were, after all, quite greedy creatures. And a sack full of gems would be enough to catch even a confused whelp's attention.

16. GenericEditor168

Medrakis takes the bag. "Thank you, noble dwarf. I hope to see you one day, back in your homeland." The dragonborn might not have meant half of it, but it was polite.

He then walks over to the dragon, the gems clinking against each other and the coins in the bag which he held by his side. "Hello... I don't think you've introduced yourself yet. What is your name?" Medrakis asks politely. There's still a large bulge in his pants, but it's slowly fading.

17. merkros

merkros CHYOA Guru

There's a part of Tassyth that feels like it should be very insulted for some inexplicible reason. However, such a part is mostly metaphorical in nature. The musings of some intangible deity about possible rumors surrounding her crashing of the tavernparty.

Her eyes don't leave the bag of gems as they go from the hand of the dwarf to the table to the dragonborn's hand before he approached her. In fact, she doesn't hardly acknowledge much else as he speaks at her. Somehow the words that he said were processed properly and ignited a response out of her though. "My name is Tassyth. Not that you've earned the right to know. Those gems are tribute to me, yes?"

Tassyth puffs her chest out a little and snaps her eyes away from the back and to the dragonborn that approached her. In an attempt to assert herself, she releases a "threatening" growl...although due to her stature and to the untrained ear, it would likely sound more like the purr of a large feline and not very threatening at all.

(seriously, purring big cats is approximately the most adorkable thing.)

18. Denesta

Denesta Experienced

While it looked like most of the place had cleared out there was a shuffling sound from behind the now unmanned bar. Someone with long grey hair pulled back in a ponytail and two twitching canine ear, covered in matching fur, popped up, facing away from everyone. She was looking towards the back door where the bartender had made his escape. "Hey, that still covers my tab right?!" Of course there was no answer so after a second she just shrugged. "Eh, not my fault you didn't finish..." Then she grabbed a bottle off the unattended back shelf, popped the cork off, and brought it up to her lips to take a sip as she turned around.

Finally seeing who was left in the bar she spluttered and spewed out a fine mist of ale all over the bar in front of her. An angel, a dragonborn and... A fucking dragon? Well, at least the elf and dwarf looked normal enough. "Uh, hi... I think I missed something," she said to the mostly now empty room while wiping her chin with the back of her hand. Then, noticing the heavy looking sack in the dragonborns hand and how well dressed the dwarf looked the gears started turning in her head and a grin started to spread on her lips. Showing her rather sharp teeth. "I don't suppose you all are in need of a skilled ranger?"

19. moonblack

moonblack CHYOA Guru

(OOC: Valerie has not left yet, and I'm pretty sure Sierra did not leave yet either, so I'm going to carry on as if both of them are still in the room.)

While Valerie waited for the angel to respond to her question something else caught her attention: Movement from behind the bar. As the elf watched she saw a gray-haired woman with canine ears emerge, apparently having been busy 'negotiating' about her tab with the barkeep. Well, that's one way to get a discount... She thought before turning her attention back to the eager-to-leave angel.

(OOC: @lknight, I suggest making a discussion thread about the game so that we have a place to ask questions, in case we have any about the story or the game system.)

Omega98 likes this.
  20. Omega98

Omega98 CHYOA Guru

Sierra paused to consider Valerie's suggestion, and was so preoccupied with it she failed to notice the panicked mass exodus from the tavern. "Although valorous warriors such as ourselves require no more than our inspiring presence to be the scourge of evil... I suppose being well equipped could also be advantageous. VERY WELL! We shall acquire... supplies."

As she finished, Sierra noticed that the only people left in the building were the dwarf, her elfin companion, a wolf-kin, a dragonborn... and an actual dragon! With a shrug Sierra exclaimed, "GREETINGS COMRADES! It is good to see such noble and fine warriors such as yourselves join our sacred task! I am Sierra Justine Pyia Noblia Virtua Regalia! Should that prove too much then you may call me Sierra. And this," she indicated towards Valerie "Is Valerie."

Regin34 and moonblack like this.