Mountain of trouble (Fantasy-Postapo)

Discussion in 'Sexual RPGs' started by Regin34, Mar 30, 2019.

1. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel sits down next to Irina, eating the food she took for herself. "I don't know, but we'll have to. Otherwise, the cure to the plague might be lost forever." She sighed at the weight of their mission. "Haa. I guess this too is part of being an adventurer, huh."

Regin34 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  2. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Irina hugged Angel and leaned her head on her shoulder, ‘I guess it is. We will have to do our best.’ She craned her neck and kissed Angel on her cheek, ‘Just you and I.’

asddas193 and Regin34 like this.
  3. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel's cheeks blush at the kiss, she keeps on biting at the dried meat to compose herself. "Y-yeah, our quest just got a lot harder..." she says in an embarrassed tone. Angel grabs her canteen, taking a sip of water. Before offering some to Irina, "H-here, once you've rested up we can continue forward."

unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.
  4. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

‘Thank you,’ Irina took Angel’s canteen and made a few big gulps, taking in some much needed water after her exertions. She gave the canteen back to her and then laid her head on her shoulder again, ‘I’ll just rest my eyes here for a bit, if you don’t mind.’

5. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel nods, "Yeah, sure. You rest up, I'll keep watch." She says to the gypsy, as she finishes her ration. Angel wanted to check on the horses, but decided not to move. As Irina's head, rested on her shoulders.

6. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

[I guess they rest long enough to reset all spells.]
    After a while, Irina opened her eyes again and yawned, looked at Angel and smiled, ‘That’s better.’ She rose to her feet, ‘We better get moving.’

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel watched Irina, feeling her cheeks burn as she did. After a few minutes of staring, she shook her head. "Focus, gotta keep watch!" She shouted in her mind, as she watched the entrance to their camp. While she kept her ears peeled for any intruders that might approach. Minutes turned to hours, she then looked back at Irina who was just waking up. She stood up next to her, "Yeah, we should. But what do we do with the extra horses?" She voiced her concern.

8. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

‘What to do? What to do?’ Irina pondered, ‘Maybe we could lead them on foot? Two horses each? We’d be slower but we can’t leave them here.’

Regin34 likes this.
  9. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel nods, "Yeah, they still carry some supplies too." She answered. "Ah, what if we rode one, then lead the other. It's tricky, but posible. And I think the road... hopefully won't get narrower." She pondered their next move, "Ahh, too bad we don't have a carriage, or a wagon." She sighed.

10. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Irina chuckled, ‘Believe me, we don’t want a wagon. Not on this kind of road, But, I think your plan might work.’ Irina went over to Rufus and mounted the stallion, then took Sophia’s stallion’s reins and led the horse behind her. Rufus started trotting along the path at a rather slow pace, so the two horses would not bump against each other.

Regin34 likes this.
  11. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel chuckles, following behind the gypsy. She makes sure the supplies strapped to their mounts were secure. Before riding her own horse, while holding the reins to Thomas' horse.

12. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

Luckly for them, horses react calm down and stady, so they didn't have problems with them. Soon, road leave cliffs and show view of castle where they coming[​IMG]

asddas193 and unisol_gr44 like this.
  13. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Irina led her two horses carfully down the mountain when they finally saw their destination. 'Wow, look, Angel,' the witch pointed to the castle in the distance, 'It's beautiful.' Irina kept going, eager to reach the valley and decide where to go next.

14. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel recalls her days of working on her family's farm, effortlessly guiding the extra mount along the road. When she saw a castle in the distance, she stared in awe. "We're almost there." She said almost excitedly. But Angel shakes her head to focus, keeping a close eye of their surrounding.

15. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

When two girls and four horses going down, they spoted more places from the map. The Heracles rock was seen after trees and stones, on their left side. Few milles, not more. On the right side of castle they can see small lake, of the map.

16. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

‘We—We have to at least try to get them back, Angel. I know it might be a trap, but ... I can’t leave Sophia behind without at least trying,’ Irina said to Angel and started to lead her horses on the track to Heracles’ rock.

17. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel nods, "I knew you'd say that. And I agree, don't worry." She followed behind the gypsy, shile watching their surrounding for enemies.

18. Regin34

Regin34 CHYOA Guru

The nearest area was quiet and calm, nothing showing up. Only betheen trees they noticed fox eating rabbit, when he saw them, he take prey in teeth and run away. Soon they see Rock of Heracles, with clear area without trees or stones. On the top they see sitting person in hood, with bow in hands.

19. unisol_gr44

unisol_gr44 CHYOA Guru

Irina enjoyed the tranquil ride through the forest but grimaced when she saw the figure on the rock. She closed her eyes a moment and took a deep breath, ‘H–Hello? Are you the person that shot that arrow?—Why am I even asking for, of course, you are, there’s nobody else around—Where did you take our friends?’

asddas193 likes this.
  20. asddas193

asddas193 CHYOA Guru

Angel takes a deep breath of fresh air, enjoying their quite ride through the path. She ignored the fox that ran with its prey, shrugging it off as the rule of nature. When they came upon their destination, Angel grips her spear tightly. When she saw the hooded figure. She watches Irina talk to him, while the busty guardswoman looked for hidden enemies.

unisol_gr44 and Regin34 like this.